Options

Project Runway

12346»

Comments

• Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    monkeywish wrote:
    She totally ripped McQueen off! Also I can't stand her whiny voice. It is so annoying!
    The dress is a deadringer for the McQueen, even tho she didn't do the asymetrical hem, but that is just Alex being Alex.
    But to be fair, I KNOW I have seen that dress before McQueen. 07 Marchesa did alot of feather gowns. But it looks very Dior to me too. Or maybe Swan Lake?
    At any rate, tho it is gorgeous and well crafted, it is nothing show stopping.
    I do love feathers tho. :o I had a bride recently that had some in her bouquets.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    man the finale was a big ol' yawn :( only good part was when tim was *just* about to roll his eyes when walking away from kenley, looking at the camera like 'omg i'm gonna slap this bitch!' lol
  • Options
    man the finale was a big ol' yawn :( only good part was when tim was *just* about to roll his eyes when walking away from kenley, looking at the camera like 'omg i'm gonna slap this bitch!' lol
    hahaha the look on his face was priceless. I heart Tim :) Both of them ;):p

I loved something about all of their collections. I loved Kenley's full dresses - I want that white one with the painted flowers! Overall I liked Korto's the best - that green signature dress she closed with was to die for. I just loved the shapes, colors and the necklaces she used. Overall Leanne's was best executed - and I loved the petals. Petals Marshall :p I do agree that it was a bit one note - I would have liked it better if she used some different colors.
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    I wanted to give Elana enough time to watch the finale.
    You watched, right?
    Spoiler coming up

I was so happy with the results.
    I am sorry, but Kenley's collection looked a bit ill fitting, tho beautifully crafted. Maybe it was her model selection.
    I loved her bridesmaid dress. So cute. But she needed to back the F up when she was getting all bitchy about Leanne doing a short dress too. That is the STYLE these days! I cannot STAND when brides make their attendants wear floor length. And I work with a lot of brides. It just stinks.

Korto's collection had the most beautiful colors and beading.
    But Leanne's work is so different and gorgeous. And Nina saying she thinks she is a one hitter is not fair. Donna Karan built her empire on a bodysuit, skirt and pair of pants.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away