'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    Testing..Yeah, I think i'm back..Hope everyone is doing well :)..and thank God my girl does not like this show, or I'd be fucked....enjoy the show ;)..
    Well WELL Well!! Welcome Back Champ!!!

in your honor you're Jake! ;)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    AllIAm wrote:
    i think i just felt a tear in my eye. wow. they told me you were gone my friend. glad you are back. and just in time for top cheffer!

(seriously happy you are back!)

I enjoyed a 30 day paid vacation courtesy of the pit....It's been hard not being able to respond to all the nonsense around here lately, but it's probably for the better ;)..Thanks again :)..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    Well WELL Well!! Welcome Back Champ!!!

in your honor you're Jake! ;)

Thanks and nice find!! Btw, how the hell does one type in those big obnoxious letters?
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    Thanks and nice find!! Btw, how the hell does one type in those big obnoxious letters?
    [size=specify a size number]type the words[/size] same goes for the part has to be done in the reverse order...see??

obnoxious!!!
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    WELCOME BACK!!!!!

Well, Christian was the "fan favorite", and surely that is based on his work. I'm betting he wins. I still prefer Rami to Chris, and think Jillian will be successful in this business. Someone said they are all boring, but the scenes of the one guy crying was humerous and Christian rolling his eyes at everyone was funny. Especially, when the black girl started crying - lol. I guess I can relate to the attitude.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Now see I was going under the ASSumptions that fan favorite meant most likeable..a popularity contest. That was why I was sure Chris would be it.

I can't wait for tonite! :)
    Oh please Ramy....have something tailored to show them.

And nothing was funnier than the whole Andre/Tim/Red Lobster Santino-a-thon. Except Austin, Jay and Wendy from season 1. I loved Jay and Austin.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Now see I was going under the ASSumptions that fan favorite meant most likeable..a popularity contest. That was why I was sure Chris would be it.

I can't wait for tonite! :)
    Oh please Ramy....have something tailored to show them.

And nothing was funnier than the whole Andre/Tim/Red Lobster Santino-a-thon. Except Austin, Jay and Wendy from season 1. I loved Jay and Austin.

i must say.. austin freaked me out. he was toooo overdone. everytime i saw him i started humming Lola in my head... it got to be too much.

and now Trix learned what happens when you assuuuuuume
  • Options
    Ok, I cried when they made their decision.
    I am so pleased with the choice and it was definitely the correct one, but it was so sad to see Chris go. :(
    It is going to be awesome to see the runway shows.
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Ok, I cried when they made their decision.
    I am so pleased with the choice and it was definitely the correct one, but it was so sad to see Chris go. :(
    It is going to be awesome to see the runway shows.

i was sad as well. im sure chris was. just for the simple fact that he made 12 looks and worked for 5.5 months to be sent home the first day. i would have been hysterical.

in the meantime i love that coat jillian made. she can design for me
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    when will this show win an emmy for best reality series?
  • Options
    I don't even care ow it ends...I was so disappointed. I wanted Chris to get to show his stuff! (or strut it...whatever)

and the human hair skirt! I so want one it's unbelievable ...I was completely unaware that you can purchase human hair (for like weaves and such) and then have it used as an accent.

I am now going to try my damnedest to have a hair skirt before winter is over. :D
  • Options
  • Options
    i thought those black safety pins on the skirt was genius, looked so cool. his stuff has some punch to it. i'm glad he was able to show at bryant park anyway even if he was out of the running to be the winner!
  • Options
    mensanemensane Posts: 912

isnt the first dress being modeled by one of the top model cast offs? (bianca i think)
  • Options
    What a great show.
    Just finished watching it this morning.
    I loved that they all got along with each other until the end. I should have known that the downplaying of Christian would have meant his win.
    His clothes were awesome...but again, a bit overdone. But he shows the most promise.
    I was shocked they sent Jillian packing first, but one of them had to go.
    I loved all of the collections.
    Tim at a loss for words....loved it. I want to be his friend. :)

TOP CHEF NEXT WEEK! :)
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    What a great show.
    Just finished watching it this morning.
    I loved that they all got along with each other until the end. I should have known that the downplaying of Christian would have meant his win.
    His clothes were awesome...but again, a bit overdone. But he shows the most promise.
    I was shocked they sent Jillian packing first, but one of them had to go.
    I loved all of the collections.
    Tim at a loss for words....loved it. I want to be his friend. :)

TOP CHEF NEXT WEEK! :)

yea i think we all knew it was going to be christian. i think jillians clothes could literally walk off the runway and into Bloomie's and it would work, and Rami's dresses were just insane. but of course they are gonna give it to the quirky newbie. i do love him. fierce indeed.

ahhh top chef my old friend... how i've missed you so...
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    yea i think we all knew it was going to be christian. i think jillians clothes could literally walk off the runway and into Bloomie's and it would work, and Rami's dresses were just insane. but of course they are gonna give it to the quirky newbie. i do love him. fierce indeed.

ahhh top chef my old friend... how i've missed you so...
    How awesome when Christian hopped into his new Saturn, turned to the camera and said "Fierce" lol
    And he is supposedly rushing around backstage like a mad cow, yet we see him spraying his hair. :)
    Padma was so hot.
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    How awesome when Christian hopped into his new Saturn, turned to the camera and said "Fierce" lol
    And he is supposedly rushing around backstage like a mad cow, yet we see him spraying his hair. :)
    Padma was so hot.

lol i think i missed that part. i was sleepy. i liked when he came out on to the runway and called everyone fierce. oh christian. i don't feel bad for the losers, everyone on that show goes on to do better things then they did before.

Do we need to devote some time to this Padma thing? it sounds like your girl crush is full on love now hehe
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    all 3 collections were strong last nite. i preferred rami's a bit more actually just because the dresses were gorgeous, and christian's stuff did seem a bit overworked. that one dress that had hte weaving thru the front and then flowing out to the side was divine! was a fun season :)
  • Options
    mensanemensane Posts: 912
    i liked rami's collection the best overall....although my favorite piece of all was the hooded jacket of jillian's.

...BUT....when i saw victoria beckham sitting in the front row as the guest judge, i knew christian would win. she wears some of the most gawd-awful outfits that i have ever seen.
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    lol i think i missed that part. i was sleepy. i liked when he came out on to the runway and called everyone fierce. oh christian. i don't feel bad for the losers, everyone on that show goes on to do better things then they did before.

Do we need to devote some time to this Padma thing? it sounds like your girl crush is full on love now hehe
    :o
    Did you see her last night?
    wow.
    I liked seeing all of the Bravo ho's out. You know how they jam the audience with everyone that has ever been on Bravo. No Santino from what I saw.
    Victoria from this season looked like a 40-something old hag. lol Smile girl! sheesh
    I have to agree about Ramy's color choices, though. Not flattering, but at least not all black.
  • Options
    suffragettesuffragette Posts: 253
    thoughts on new season?
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    I actually haven't caught the new season yet. I watched on and off last season.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    Bravo seems to be burying it as it moves to another channel next year. Everyone seems quite arrogant this year.
  • Options
    comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    So far I like Kenley and Kelli and Daniel. Kenley and Kelli have each had a cute design and they are both adorable. I've liked Daniel's dresses from both shows. I liked Suede's dress from the second episode...but if he doesn't stop talking in the 3rd person I may have to kill him. I cannot stand Wesley. He is so arrogant. Christian was arrogant but at least he had the goods to back it up.
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    Suede will be watching Suede leaving soon.

I like the normal guy with the kids. THe one who used pasta in the first challenge. The tanned kid (Blain?) who says delicious is annoying, but kind o funny as is the leather chick who always whines.
  • Options
    Suede will be watching Suede leaving soon.

I like the normal guy with the kids. THe one who used pasta in the first challenge. The tanned kid (Blain?) who says delicious is annoying, but kind o funny as is the leather chick who always whines.
    Blain's impersonation of (Stella?) was hysterical. It was dead on.
  • Options
    Rivaling ANDRE--WHERE'S ANDRE. And she took it well. I think she might be a sleeper.
  • Options
    Rivaling ANDRE--WHERE'S ANDRE. And she took it well. I think she might be a sleeper.
    yeah - she really made a come back in the 2nd show - maybe the first episode really was cause her material turned out to be so bad