Options

Project Runway

Comments

• Options
    I wasn't thrilled with the avant garde looks - none of them were that impressive. I think I like Joe's the best - at least that actually looked like fire. I wanted to slap the hell out of Keith...but I think Terri has a shitty personality too - so I was kind of hoping to watch them slap the shit out of each other.
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    I wasn't thrilled with the avant garde looks - none of them were that impressive. I think I like Joe's the best - at least that actually looked like fire. I wanted to slap the hell out of Keith...but I think Terri has a shitty personality too - so I was kind of hoping to watch them slap the shit out of each other.
    That would have been fun to watch.
    Terri is out of her mind.

Spoiler********************

Poor Joe. :(
    outsie-daisies
    Suede is next. lol
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    I'm liking Leanne more and more.. and kenley less and less. there's no need to act like a spoiled brat.

that feather kenley was wearing last night, however, was fierce. and i wanna find me one for my wedding...
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    I'm liking Leanne more and more.. and kenley less and less. there's no need to act like a spoiled brat.

that feather kenley was wearing last night, however, was fierce. and i wanna find me one for my wedding...
    Well, in the preview for next week she gets her spoiled ass handed to her on a plate by Tim. lol
    Korto rocks.
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Well, in the preview for next week she gets her spoiled ass handed to her on a plate by Tim. lol
    Korto rocks.

i know and it also looks like she has a hissy fit on the stage. i'm all about pin up girl style but whatever she made last night i was not feeling at all. or alot of thngs she's made lately. she has found the perfect shade of red lipstick though.. that had plagued me for years.

i however loved what leanne was starting out with but then the crazy mom made her stop.

korto is the bomb diggity
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    i know and it also looks like she has a hissy fit on the stage. i'm all about pin up girl style but whatever she made last night i was not feeling at all. or alot of thngs she's made lately. she has found the perfect shade of red lipstick though.. that had plagued me for years.

i however loved what leanne was starting out with but then the crazy mom made her stop.

korto is the bomb diggity
    Totally agree about kenley's dress last night. Yuck. The color of the belt is what really annoyed me.
    Looks like she may be wearing MAC Russian Red.
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Totally agree about kenley's dress last night. Yuck. The color of the belt is what really annoyed me.
    Looks like she may be wearing MAC Russian Red.

yuck-o.. the belt looked like her skin.. like she was wearing a belly dress.. and last time i checked brown vests went out in the 70's.

did i mention how much i LOVE cynthia rowley. love. and my god she looks better as she gets older.

see i liked her lips but that color would never work for me. too much orange. i have struggled with red lips like there was no tommorow. thats why i got bobbi brown herself to find me one haha. she suceeded. i couldn't tell you the name though.. hmmmm
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    yuck-o.. the belt looked like her skin.. like she was wearing a belly dress.. and last time i checked brown vests went out in the 70's.

did i mention how much i LOVE cynthia rowley. love. and my god she looks better as she gets older.

see i liked her lips but that color would never work for me. too much orange. i have struggled with red lips like there was no tommorow. thats why i got bobbi brown herself to find me one haha. she suceeded. i couldn't tell you the name though.. hmmmm
    A gf gave me Cynthia Rowley's entertaining book for my wedding shower. So adorable that Cynthia! She just has the most adorable ideas for parties.
    What about Ruby Woo from MAC...that has alot of blue in it and it's a matte. I know how you retro/pin-up/rockabilly chicks like your matte lipsticks. lol
    Really? From Bobbi? Her colors are so brown. It must be Ruby. Or, oh wait, let me think of the name....RED. rotflmao
    I used to refer to her line as Garanimals for makeup junkies. I love her stuff.
    What were Suede and Joe thinking last night??? It reminded me of the other older guy from last season. "That turns me on". That guy. lol
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    A gf gave me Cynthia Rowley's entertaining book for my wedding shower. So adorable that Cynthia! She just has the most adorable ideas for parties.
    What about Ruby Woo from MAC...that has alot of blue in it and it's a matte. I know how you retro/pin-up/rockabilly chicks like your matte lipsticks. lol
    Really? From Bobbi? Her colors are so brown. It must be Ruby. Or, oh wait, let me think of the name....RED. rotflmao
    I used to refer to her line as Garanimals for makeup junkies. I love her stuff.
    What were Suede and Joe thinking last night??? It reminded me of the other older guy from last season. "That turns me on". That guy. lol

i will make a mental note to have someone give me that book for my wedding. lol.

i really wanna say it was just red. i will go home and look tonight. she and i live in the same town.. well my parents do.. i have moved on.. anyway she opened a studio there and its amazing. any makeup junkies dream. plus there is a room in the back for workshops!!! ya insano. so she's usually there alot. plus i knew her in high school.. she wrote me a college recommendation! anyway for my brothers wedding i went there and finally found one. beautiful. lasted all night. people asked me what color it was. wait i have a pic
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l59/susiejane_01/RedLipsjpg.jpg

vincent is the turn you on guy. ya if i saw those sleeves i would have ran from that brown jacket. i just don't think i like brown. so drab.
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    That would have been fun to watch.
    Terri is out of her mind.

Spoiler********************

Poor Joe. :(
    outsie-daisies
    Suede is next. lol
    I knew it would be one of the 2 of them. I agree - Suede is next. Joe's suit was awful - especially for her field - wtf was he thinking?!?!

So I def think Korto and Leanne for the final...and now either Jerrell or Kenley. I used to love Kenley a lot - but what a freaking whiner! I can't take it.
  • Options
    I knew it would be one of the 2 of them. I agree - Suede is next. Joe's suit was awful - especially for her field - wtf was he thinking?!?!

So I def think Korto and Leanne for the final...and now either Jerrell or Kenley. I used to love Kenley a lot - but what a freaking whiner! I can't take it.
    Korto, Leanne and Jerrell
    Trixie hopes it is them.
    That would be awesome.
    Poor Suede.
    It makes Trixie sad to think it may be him leaving next.
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:

feathers :)

http://erinbarr.com/Pages/8of14.html

Saw the add in October's Lucky. They're big for fall
  • Options

CUTE!
    :)
    I was at the fabric store today and saw Project Runway sewing accessories.
    lol
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    CUTE!
    :)
    I was at the fabric store today and saw Project Runway sewing accessories.
    lol
    I'd like to hire Korto to make my fall wardrobe :)
  • Options
    I'd like to hire Korto to make my fall wardrobe :)
    I love her.
    I KNOW she will be at the shows.
    Did you see the designers on Top Design?
    Andre was there..lol And Santino. lol <--he looks awesome!
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I love her.
    I KNOW she will be at the shows.
    Did you see the designers on Top Design?
    Andre was there..lol And Santino. lol <--he looks awesome!
    She's definitely making it.
    I saw it! I love Santino's Tim Gunn impersonations :p
  • Options

OH MY GOD YOU FOUND THEM FOR ME. i want to marry you! thanks lovey. i found a woman that does them here in boston. apparently she made all the headgear in the devil wears prada.. i'm sold lol. ok i have to go look at this website now.
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    OH MY GOD YOU FOUND THEM FOR ME. i want to marry you! thanks lovey. i found a woman that does them here in boston. apparently she made all the headgear in the devil wears prada.. i'm sold lol. ok i have to go look at this website now.
    I think it would look so cute with your dress and your whole look. You have to wear one...then we can get married ;)
  • Options
    okay so i know i never post here....BUT...kenley so should have been sent home! her outfit was horrible! even if suede's was boring his was at least well constructed!....alright i just had to get that out of my system:)
  • Options
    okay so i know i never post here....BUT...kenley so should have been sent home! her outfit was horrible! even if suede's was boring his was at least well constructed!....alright i just had to get that out of my system:)

Agreed and she is annoying as hell too. My bet is she is next.
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Options
    damn kenley at first seemed cool, but as the show's progressed, she's got one ugly ass attitude. i think she should have gone instead of suede tonight. she's a twit.

i'm more peeved at her copping tude with tim. excuse me?? i love tim damnit!
  • Options
    damn kenley at first seemed cool, but as the show's progressed, she's got one ugly ass attitude. i think she should have gone instead of suede tonight. she's a twit.

i'm more peeved at her copping tude with tim. excuse me?? i love tim damnit!

i know right. i'm just sad.. i HATE the "i'm gonna stomp and scream till i get my way" attitude.. did you see the preview for next week. uhmmm if they aren't "getting" your designs then maybe you should just take the criticism and work at it.

i couldn't even look at suede in taht outfit.. with that makeup hahah. he looked like a dried up drag queen.

i did have a good laugh at kenley calling everything hip hop. leanne looked hilarious. and how many times did LL lick his lips last night?? i get that his lips are the thing that women like.. but stop. seriously haha.

oh and i got so embarressed for jarrell for the 230982309238 closeups of his package in those pants.. oy
  • Options
    I didn't like last night's challenge. It may have been cool if the designers got to pick the musical genre that fit their client...but would have been easier then too. I think Kenley is a better designer than Suede - but I cannot stand her attitude - I think it's gonna get her eliminated in the end.
  • Options
    Dramarama, yes?
    Kenley is such an a$$.
    All of a sudden she is crying when she thinks she is going to get booted off.
    Ok, who was crying when Korto was? :( She was killing me...poor thing.
    The preview doesn't make her collection look so good.
    I can't wait to see next week.
    I hope Kenley gets her dumb a$$ booted off.
    I could not believe she sent that 'dress' down the runway. :confused:
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Dramarama, yes?
    Kenley is such an a$$.
    All of a sudden she is crying when she thinks she is going to get booted off.
    Ok, who was crying when Korto was? :( She was killing me...poor thing.
    The preview doesn't make her collection look so good.
    I can't wait to see next week.
    I hope Kenley gets her dumb a$$ booted off.
    I could not believe she sent that 'dress' down the runway. :confused:
    I love Korto and I felt so bad for her last night. I just can't stand Kenley's attitude - and it seems to be annoying Tim and all the judges too. I didn't love any of the dresses last night. I probably liked Jerrel's the best, but it did look unfinished.
  • Options
    I love Korto and I felt so bad for her last night. I just can't stand Kenley's attitude - and it seems to be annoying Tim and all the judges too. I didn't love any of the dresses last night. I probably liked Jerrel's the best, but it did look unfinished.
    I have to tell you that I always pull up this thread as a means of sending out the BatSignal to you. lol
    It's like you have a red telephone on your desk that lights up when I post in this thread. :p
    I really like Jerrell's too.
    It was hysterical when they were all hiding their tulle from Kenley.
    I found something enjoyable in all of the dresses except Kenley's.
    I wish I could like her and that she wasn't the Wendy Pepper of this season because she is so cute and has a good aesthetic, but she is such a dope sometimes.
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I have to tell you that I always pull up this thread as a means of sending out the BatSignal to you. lol
    It's like you have a red telephone on your desk that lights up when I post in this thread. :p
    I really like Jerrell's too.
    It was hysterical when they were all hiding their tulle from Kenley.
    I found something enjoyable in all of the dresses except Kenley's.
    I wish I could like her and that she wasn't the Wendy Pepper of this season because she is so cute and has a good aesthetic, but she is such a dope sometimes.
    It works! Who did you know about the red phone?!?! :eek: :p
    It's a shame cause Kenley did it to herself. I agree - she is so cute and she's a good designer - but I just want to yank her hair :o I really like Korto, Leanne and Jerrell. I'd like to see Korto win though.
  • Options
    It works! Who did you know about the red phone?!?! :eek: :p
    It's a shame cause Kenley did it to herself. I agree - she is so cute and she's a good designer - but I just want to yank her hair :o I really like Korto, Leanne and Jerrell. I'd like to see Korto win though.
    Sending out the signal...
    Ok, so I am sooooooo nosey and impatient sometimes.
    I just finally decided f-it...I need to see the collections so I dug them up. You can find them in NY Magazine online-the Fashion section. If you are so inclined, just google project runway spring 09. You should find it. Because it was early this year, Suede and Joe showed too.
    Suede's 'collection' is just so sad and awful. :( Unreal. Ill-fitting and tacky.
    I have chosen my winner. :)
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Sending out the signal...
    Ok, so I am sooooooo nosey and impatient sometimes.
    I just finally decided f-it...I need to see the collections so I dug them up. You can find them in NY Magazine online-the Fashion section. If you are so inclined, just google project runway spring 09. You should find it. Because it was early this year, Suede and Joe showed too.
    Suede's 'collection' is just so sad and awful. :( Unreal. Ill-fitting and tacky.
    I have chosen my winner. :)
    Signal received!
    That's awesome that you saw the collections! I'm gonna wait and be surprised. Who are you picking as the winner??? That's a shame about suede's collection - but i'm not surprised. how was joe's?
  • Options
    Signal received!
    That's awesome that you saw the collections! I'm gonna wait and be surprised. Who are you picking as the winner??? That's a shame about suede's collection - but i'm not surprised. how was joe's?
    Joe's was a tiny bit better...but he went a more casual route...sort of nightclub wear. It was sort of odd.
    Im picking Leanne.
    They were all nice.
    Korto's colors are gorgeous.
    I guess going by what I would like to see on people and the craftsmanship and how different it is from a lot of what we are seeing, then I am going with Leanne.
    I have to see how everything moves on the runway tho.