Options

Project Runway

Comments

• Options
    AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    there is something about this 4 man showdown im not too impressed with. so this means everyone is going to have to show their collection and then they will pick 3? that seems like an awfully tedious process.. and so sad for the person who loses after putting 5 months of their life into something.

kenley needs a smack. everything is always harder for her, more dramatic. we all have our struggles sweetheart..

i hope leanne or korto win.. we need some more females out there!

although i saw a pic of christian recently. so fierce. love him hhaa
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    AllIAm wrote:
    there is something about this 4 man showdown im not too impressed with. so this means everyone is going to have to show their collection and then they will pick 3? that seems like an awfully tedious process.. and so sad for the person who loses after putting 5 months of their life into something.

kenley needs a smack. everything is always harder for her, more dramatic. we all have our struggles sweetheart..

i hope leanne or korto win.. we need some more females out there!

although i saw a pic of christian recently. so fierce. love him hhaa
    All four of them showed as well as Joe and Suede. They all did 10 piece collections. It is just in the editing that it appears they were the only 4 to do collections.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    ooo i'll have to check out the NY magazine, i'm curious to see how they came out!

kenley....uggh, just wanna shake that girl. she's a spoiled little brat, and what in the hell was up with that scaley tulip mess?!?
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    All four of them showed as well as Joe and Suede. They all did 10 piece collections. It is just in the editing that it appears they were the only 4 to do collections.

oh thats interesting.. you see that alot.. where someone will be kicked off the show but still have a runway show at bryant park.. i always wonder how that happens.

ugh and did you see that fight with korto and kenley. divine.
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Joe's was a tiny bit better...but he went a more casual route...sort of nightclub wear. It was sort of odd.
    Im picking Leanne.
    They were all nice.
    Korto's colors are gorgeous.
    I guess going by what I would like to see on people and the craftsmanship and how different it is from a lot of what we are seeing, then I am going with Leanne.
    I have to see how everything moves on the runway tho.
    Yeah - joe tends to design more sportswear - which is probably his strength. I'm really torn among the final 4. I really like them all and they all have such a different style. Right now I still want to see Korto win!
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    Calling all fashionistas!
    Tonite someone gets das boot.
    I am excited to pour some wine and watch.
    :)
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    i will be watching if I remember.
    Watched a marathon session this last weekend (even my husband watched some!!)

that Kenley went downhill fast (annoying-wise)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    i will be watching if I remember.
    Watched a marathon session this last weekend (even my husband watched some!!)

that Kenley went downhill fast (annoying-wise)
    I have it tivo'ing and double check that it will and then I watch it live. lol
    I am sad that Bravo will no longer be carrying it. I think if they do a next season, it is on Lifetime?? Weird. It is soooo not a Lifetime show.
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I have it tivo'ing and double check that it will and then I watch it live. lol
    I am sad that Bravo will no longer be carrying it. I think if they do a next season, it is on Lifetime?? Weird. It is soooo not a Lifetime show.

I don't even know what channel lifetime is.

so do you think they will be setting it up the finale like last year?

ps can i just say that tonight is my night to cook but my fiance is letting me use some leftovers so i wont have to miss a second of the show! yes we eat late
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    I don't even know what channel lifetime is.

so do you think they will be setting it up the finale like last year?

ps can i just say that tonight is my night to cook but my fiance is letting me use some leftovers so i wont have to miss a second of the show! yes we eat late
    That is very thoughtful of him. lol
    Lifetime, for women. Tons of sappy movies starring Tyne Daly.

What do mean about the last season? I don't remember what they did.
    And where the f*ck is Elana????
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    That is very thoughtful of him. lol
    Lifetime, for women. Tons of sappy movies starring Tyne Daly.

What do mean about the last season? I don't remember what they did.
    And where the f*ck is Elana????

yes he is thoughtful. he then has to watch the show with me so he really is a good guy. he's just waiting for top chef.

lifetime was our hangover channel. every sunday in college we would nurse our aching heads with older woman/younger man affairs or the crazy guy who kills his lover and tries to hide it.

last season with chris and rami.. when they had a walk off of all of their clothes.. they said only 3 would go to bryant park.. i know you said that all of them showed.. but they will only film 3 for the show.. final contestants..

oh and all you have to do is scream SHOES, OZ MEN, ANTHROPOLOGIE.. elana will come
  • Options
    Did I hear someone say shoes, sexy aussie men and anthropologie?!?!?! signal received! :D I am soooooo excited for the finale. I probably won't get to watch it until the weekend, but I plan on pouring some wine and watching Kenley get booted for being too damn annoying :p
  • Options
    Did I hear someone say shoes, sexy aussie men and anthropologie?!?!?! signal received! :D I am soooooo excited for the finale. I probably won't get to watch it until the weekend, but I plan on pouring some wine and watching Kenley get booted for being too damn annoying :p

ta-daaa. maybe magic is my calling haha.

why not tonight?? thats so sad that you can't watch it! i think you guys should start a drinking game... every time kenley whines and complains.. take a sip.. oy.
  • Options
    ok so i have to say.. i would kill to wear kenley's wedding dress on my day. seriously. loved every aspect. loooove. same with leanne.

i feel bad for jerrel but i have to agree that the taste level was kind of questionable.

i would bet on leanne though. my god her stuff was stunning
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    ta-daaa. maybe magic is my calling haha.

why not tonight?? thats so sad that you can't watch it! i think you guys should start a drinking game... every time kenley whines and complains.. take a sip.. oy.
    Ok...so I caught the end (which is the most important part anyway). I love love loved Kenley's dresses. I think they made up for her personality. Her dresses were my favorites. I liked Leanne's too. I liked the bottom half of Jerrell's dress, but there was way too much going on up top. I liked his dress better than Korto's...but I love her, so I'm glad she made it to Bryant Park.
  • Options
    kenley's dress was beautiful, but she did rip mcqueen off:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pennylou92/2646136690/in/set-72157606026760946/

i had to look it up after they commented about it.....damn!
  • Options

oh yeah - that is almost an exact replica. It looks like her style too, but she should have switched it up a bit.
  • Options
    oh yeah - that is almost an exact replica. It looks like her style too, but she should have switched it up a bit.
    yeah. she is arrogant enough though to not even look at other designers' work so it could have been an innocent mistake. i still think she's a tulle/tool lol
  • Options
    yeah. she is arrogant enough though to not even look at other designers' work so it could have been an innocent mistake. i still think she's a tulle/tool lol
    Lol - tulle/tool...she is! She must have seen the McQueen dress - that is way too much of a coincidence. I love her style, but sometimes I just want to pummel her!
  • Options
    i don't care who made it.. i wanna get married in it haha

is it terrible of me to say i like kenley's better? haha. mcqueens feathers look yellow.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    my son comes home from his girfriend's right before the show started and saw that I had it the end of a repeat on. He then says he just had to watch 3 episodes of that -- he said someone made a chicken dress (hahaha) and that the last guy got voted out. I say what are you talking about? You must mean some other show....

THEN I asked does your girfriend have Direct TV?? Yes.

He already saw it and inadvertently told me what happened!!!!!!! (I fell asleep at the end anyway since I was laying down on the coach).

So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Lol - tulle/tool...she is! She must have seen the McQueen dress - that is way too much of a coincidence. I love her style, but sometimes I just want to pummel her!
    yeah her style is nice, dresses are beautiful, it's just her attitude that's ugly. i do love her wedding dress, it was very dreamy
  • Options
    tonight feels so bittersweet hahah! i really really hope this isn't the last project runway ever and that this court battle can be settled and they stop fighting so we can just have our show again. it would just be a shame to lose it.

so final votes. i'm going with leanne.
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    tonight feels so bittersweet hahah! i really really hope this isn't the last project runway ever and that this court battle can be settled and they stop fighting so we can just have our show again. it would just be a shame to lose it.

so final votes. i'm going with leanne.
    I thought it was all set? I thought I read that it was moving to Lifetime?
    :confused:
    Stupid crap best not be getting in our way of quality television. :mad:

I can't wait for the finale tonite!!! I am so excited.
    And it is all females!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    With 3 very different viewpoints.

I can't wait to see Tim crying. Gather round one last time designers. I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am ....sorry, I am getting choked up...I just can't tell you how proud I am.
    Now let's make it work.
    **sniff, sniff**
  • Options
    i had a dream the other day which involved going to antique stores with tim :o i'd love to have him as a best girlfriend lol

looking forward to seeing who wins!
  • Options
    i had a dream the other day which involved going to antique stores with tim :o i'd love to have him as a best girlfriend lol

I think we all have a crush on Tim Gunn. :)
    Seriously, what is not to love.
    He is smart, articulate, impeccably dressed, funny, handsome.

Tonite is going to be awesome. I love watching the model castings, the backstage drama, hair and makeup.
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I think we all have a crush on Tim Gunn. :)
    Seriously, what is not to love.
    He is smart, articulate, impeccably dressed, funny, handsome.

Tonite is going to be awesome. I love watching the model castings, the backstage drama, hair and makeup.
    one season they had this commerical where they went to a place he finds inspiring. it was the cloisters museum in NYC....all medieval stuff. i had a huge conniption when i visited there, and thought aw man i wanna run around there with him and geek the hell OUT lol
  • Options

She totally ripped McQueen off! Also I can't stand her whiny voice. It is so annoying!
    "I wish I was the souvenir you kept your house key on"

6/11/08 West Palm
  • Options

I like Tim too!
    "I wish I was the souvenir you kept your house key on"

6/11/08 West Palm
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I thought it was all set? I thought I read that it was moving to Lifetime?
    :confused:
    Stupid crap best not be getting in our way of quality television. :mad:

I can't wait for the finale tonite!!! I am so excited.
    And it is all females!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    With 3 very different viewpoints.

I can't wait to see Tim crying. Gather round one last time designers. I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am ....sorry, I am getting choked up...I just can't tell you how proud I am.
    Now let's make it work.
    **sniff, sniff**

i thought it was all set too! apparently the owners of PR just decided to up and leave bravo for lifetime.. but technically they can't jsut do that. i don't know the legal aspects of it but a judge has put a hold on the show.. meaning lifetime can't show it until bravo and the weinstein brothers work out their shit. soooo it might be a cold day in hell the next time we see it. i know. i might cry too.

tonight is so exciting. someone just asked me if i was watching the debate. i just said HELL NO I'M WATCHING PROJECT RUNWAY HAHA. obama can hold down the fort one night without me right?