Options

Project Runway

Comments

• Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Is anyone watching this season?
    The drag challenge was awesome.
    I can't believe some of them are still around! :eek:
    Hedda Lettuce and Rupaul are still kicking. Tho Ru could have laid off the bronzer and done a little more with that wig.....
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Is anyone watching this season?
    The drag challenge was awesome.
    I can't believe some of them are still around! :eek:
    Hedda Lettuce and Rupaul are still kicking. Tho Ru could have laid off the bronzer and done a little more with that wig.....
    I'm watching! Who are your favorites? So far I like Kenley and Terri. I hated Kelli's suit last week (ugh - hello 80's!) but I thought Blain should have gone home instead.
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    I'm watching! Who are your favorites? So far I like Kenley and Terri. I hated Kelli's suit last week (ugh - hello 80's!) but I thought Blain should have gone home instead.
    Those are my faves too! :)
    That suit was horrid.
    Blain should have gone long ago, imo.
    He makes for good tv though, I guess.
    Next week's looks weird. Like maybe they are using scrap metal and rubber. :eek:
    Should be right up the rocker chicks alley.
    Tim Gunn is so fabulous.
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Those are my faves too! :)
    That suit was horrid.
    Blain should have gone long ago, imo.
    He makes for good tv though, I guess.
    Next week's looks weird. Like maybe they are using scrap metal and rubber. :eek:
    Should be right up the rocker chicks alley.
    Tim Gunn is so fabulous.
    I looove Tim! I have a huge crush on him. Too bad I'm not his type :p
    Suede drives me crazy. I can't even watch him long enough to tell if I like his clothes haha
    Joe and Korto are good too. Joe's a bit too sportswear for my taste - but he seems talented.
  • Options
    What a great challenge.
    And another opportunity for Bravo to whore themselves out to the corporations.
    lol
    Leanne's dress was amazing and so was Korto's coat. I can't believe what some of them did...incredible!
    Blaine-licious' gament was awful but it was time for that stuck up Keith to go, I think.
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    What a great challenge.
    And another opportunity for Bravo to whore themselves out to the corporations.
    lol
    Leanne's dress was amazing and so was Korto's coat. I can't believe what some of them did...incredible!
    Blaine-licious' gament was awful but it was time for that stuck up Keith to go, I think.
    I loooooved Korto's coat - it was gorgeous! Leanne's dress was really well crafted. Ugh - I hated Blaine's dress - it's hard to make a model look bad, but he managed it.
  • Options
    AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    i like kenley. we have the same hair do :)

and as much as im getting annoyed with Blayne.. it was cute last night when he told Tim "i love your face". cute

and ps elana.. tim don't go for anyone. the man's be celibate for 15 years. how does someone do that? willingly?
  • Options
    I loooooved Korto's coat - it was gorgeous! Leanne's dress was really well crafted. Ugh - I hated Blaine's dress - it's hard to make a model look bad, but he managed it.
    That dress..ugh. And the broken mirrors? Hello Falcon Crest. lol
    Rachel Zoe kills me. Have you seen her show yet?
    She is insane. I love it.
  • Options
    PJ212PJ212 Posts: 811
    Keith, what a cry baby?!
    2000: CLT, Greensboro, 2003: MSG 1 & 2, 2008: MSG 1 & 2, 2009: LA 2 & 3, 2011: Vancouver, 2012: Missoula, 2013: Wrigley, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Voodoo, SD, LA 1 & 2, OAK, PDX, Vancouver, SEA, 2014: Cincy, ACL1, Tulsa, Lincoln, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, MKE, DEN, Bridge 1 & 2, 2015: GCF, Mexico City, 2016: FLL, MIA, TPA, Greenville, Hampton, Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Bonnaroo, Telluride, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1 & 2, 2017: ROHF, 2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    i like kenley. we have the same hair do :)

and as much as im getting annoyed with Blayne.. it was cute last night when he told Tim "i love your face". cute

and ps elana.. tim don't go for anyone. the man's be celibate for 15 years. how does someone do that? willingly?
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY would you do that? :eek: EVER??? :p

Yeah - I like kenley too - she's got the whole pin-up girl thing going. I think she might be my favorite - but I like Terry and Korto too. Can I say again - I want that coat!!!

TrixieCat wrote:
    That dress..ugh. And the broken mirrors? Hello Falcon Crest. lol
    Rachel Zoe kills me. Have you seen her show yet?
    She is insane. I love it.
    The fit of that dress was just horrific. I hated everything about it. But I agreed with the judges' decision.
    I haven't seen her show yet - just the previews. I want to though!
  • Options
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY would you do that? :eek: EVER??? :p

Yeah - I like kenley too - she's got the whole pin-up girl thing going. I think she might be my favorite - but I like Terry and Korto too. Can I say again - I want that coat!!!

The fit of that dress was just horrific. I hated everything about it. But I agreed with the judges' decision.
    I haven't seen her show yet - just the previews. I want to though!
    I like Kenley too. I love her smile. She is really gorgeous.
    Tim...the enigma. I just hope he is happy.
    :)
    Kenley is crying in the previews. That probably means she wins the next challenge. :)
    Elana, that coat would look gorg on you...me? Not so much.
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I like Kenley too. I love her smile. She is really gorgeous.
    Tim...the enigma. I just hope he is happy.
    Kenley is crying in the previews. That probably means she wins the next challenge. :)
    Elana, that coat would look gorg on you...me? Not so much.
    Kenley is really adorable. I think that makes me like her even more.
    Oh please! You could rock that coat or any coat!
    Tell me about the rachel zoe show - have you seen it yet?
  • Options
    Kenley is really adorable. I think that makes me like her even more.
    Oh please! You could rock that coat or any coat!
    Tell me about the rachel zoe show - have you seen it yet?
    I saw the preview. It is drama out of CONTROL!
    Awesome.
    I love that she is such a controlling maniac.
    And she is married to a really hot guy. :o
    She has this insane assistant that pushes around this intern type guy Rachel hires. Total bitch to him. He is always in tears and Rach has a crush on him.
    I know you will love it...it is all fashion and drama.
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I saw the preview. It is drama out of CONTROL!
    Awesome.
    I love that she is such a controlling maniac.
    And she is married to a really hot guy. :o
    She has this insane assistant that pushes around this intern type guy Rachel hires. Total bitch to him. He is always in tears and Rach has a crush on him.
    I know you will love it...it is all fashion and drama.
    hahahah - the last line is exactly what I was gonna say! Then I scrolled down and saw you took the words right out of my mouth. It sounds "ammmazzzing" ;):p
  • Options
    hahahah - the last line is exactly what I was gonna say! Then I scrolled down and saw you took the words right out of my mouth. It sounds "ammmazzzing" ;):p
    :p
    http://www.stylelist.com/blog/2008/08/11/the-rachel-zoe-project/
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    She's crazy! I think I love her :p
    It's like Flipping Out - only with fashion :)
  • Options
    She's crazy! I think I love her :p
    It's like Flipping Out - only with fashion :)

stop it with flipping out. i knew we were soulmates for a reason. ugh jeff lewis is the man hahahha. have you read bright shiny morning by james frey? there is one character thats a big closeted movie star and i always picture jeff. hahah.

kenley is so pin up girl and thats what i loooove. this season will def be the battle of the bitches. i think we should write into the show and have them all design wedding dresses for us and we can choose hehe.
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    stop it with flipping out. i knew we were soulmates for a reason. ugh jeff lewis is the man hahahha. have you read bright shiny morning by james frey? there is one character thats a big closeted movie star and i always picture jeff. hahah.

kenley is so pin up girl and thats what i loooove. this season will def be the battle of the bitches. i think we should write into the show and have them all design wedding dresses for us and we can choose hehe.
    I never read it...but yeah jeff cracks me up. He's so high strung that I can't stand it.

I loooove the wedding idea! I think kenley would design yours perfectly. I'll take Korto :) Ok now how do we make this happen?
  • Options
    I never read it...but yeah jeff cracks me up. He's so high strung that I can't stand it.

I loooove the wedding idea! I think kenley would design yours perfectly. I'll take Korto :) Ok now how do we make this happen?

i think we have to stalk tim gunn. cause he would immediately love us and want to do it for us. and we are cute. so he will hahahah.

MAKE IT WORK TIM.. MAKE IT WORK.

you sure you don't want stella to make your dress? it would be like leatha.

and Tracey can just have a straight up walk off to see who will make her a slammin dress. (ps i just realized im getting married on your birthday next year :) )
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    i think we have to stalk tim gunn. cause he would immediately love us and want to do it for us. and we are cute. so he will hahahah.

MAKE IT WORK TIM.. MAKE IT WORK.

you sure you don't want stella to make your dress? it would be like leatha.

and Tracey can just have a straight up walk off to see who will make her a slammin dress. (ps i just realized im getting married on your birthday next year :) )
    Oh we could convince tim gunn - i think I want him to give me away at my wedding :D would that be weird - having tim give me away to tim? :p

I'll pass on having stella make the wedding dress - but maybe some outfits for the honeymoon ;):D
  • Options
    Oh we could convince tim gunn - i think I want him to give me away at my wedding :D would that be weird - having tim give me away to tim? :p

I'll pass on having stella make the wedding dress - but maybe some outfits for the honeymoon ;):D

no way!!! that would be so adorable!!! he would cry and say big words and would be such a joy. i always wish he were my best friend. everytime they have an epi where he goes home to meet the fam i always wish he was gonna come to my house!

uhm i forgot to mention the precious gem that is stella's boyfriend. what was his name again? god i love him.

(i would like to note that i just received my 3rd anthro package in the mail in the last 2 weeks. the sales are so hard to pass up)
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    no way!!! that would be so adorable!!! he would cry and say big words and would be such a joy. i always wish he were my best friend. everytime they have an epi where he goes home to meet the fam i always wish he was gonna come to my house!

uhm i forgot to mention the precious gem that is stella's boyfriend. what was his name again? god i love him.

(i would like to note that i just received my 3rd anthro package in the mail in the last 2 weeks. the sales are so hard to pass up)
    I would love to hang with tim (both of them) :p we should meet in nyc and search for him at parsons!!!

oh god - snake bones or something? hahaha - i forget - but it was something along those lines. I think she's got some talent - just not really my style and not very versatile.

OMG don't even get me started about anthro. I received a huge box today and then promptly went online and ordered another pair of shoes from them :o Every single day something else goes on sale. Did I tell you when I went to that focus group thingy I asked them to add Australia to their international list and they said they will start shipping there this fall! YAY for me!!!
  • Options
    I would love to hang with tim (both of them) :p we should meet in nyc and search for him at parsons!!!

oh god - snake bones or something? hahaha - i forget - but it was something along those lines. I think she's got some talent - just not really my style and not very versatile.

OMG don't even get me started about anthro. I received a huge box today and then promptly went online and ordered another pair of shoes from them :o Every single day something else goes on sale. Did I tell you when I went to that focus group thingy I asked them to add Australia to their international list and they said they will start shipping there this fall! YAY for me!!!

girlfriend its a date! you me and timmy gunn hehe.

i feel like alot of the people aren't very versitile this year. everyone just does their thing. like blayne is blayne.. stella is stella.. i get that they want to be them.. but its just boring when everything is EXACTLY THE SAME.

i just bought the cutest dress (the firework shift. you probably have ith hehe) for a wedding tommorow. and then the sweaters are rolling in and my are they cute. oh god and don't get me started on that cherry skirt they had on sale. all over that. and then tops are so cheap! $20 for a top is unheard of! those are prices i can be down with.

(i heart you bigtime by the by hehe)
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    girlfriend its a date! you me and timmy gunn hehe.

i feel like alot of the people aren't very versitile this year. everyone just does their thing. like blayne is blayne.. stella is stella.. i get that they want to be them.. but its just boring when everything is EXACTLY THE SAME.

i just bought the cutest dress (the firework shift. you probably have ith hehe) for a wedding tommorow. and then the sweaters are rolling in and my are they cute. oh god and don't get me started on that cherry skirt they had on sale. all over that. and then tops are so cheap! $20 for a top is unheard of! those are prices i can be down with.

(i heart you bigtime by the by hehe)
    I agree - everyone has their style and they very much stick to that. I think Leanne may have the most versatility out of all of them. Maybe it's just cause she's so quiet - I hardly ever notice her.

Ohhhhh the firework shift! That dress is adorable. I think maybe that's the only one I don't have! I'm all about that sunflower sweater - that thing is so cute. If I could could go shopping with any pit member it would be you! :)
  • Options
    I agree - everyone has their style and they very much stick to that. I think Leanne may have the most versatility out of all of them. Maybe it's just cause she's so quiet - I hardly ever notice her.

Ohhhhh the firework shift! That dress is adorable. I think maybe that's the only one I don't have! I'm all about that sunflower sweater - that thing is so cute. If I could could go shopping with any pit member it would be you! :)
    I love Leanne too but I am wondering if she can do anything besides the funky scalloped draping. Don't get me wrong...I love it.
    Jerrell...aka "Fame! I wanna live forever!" really has been coasting...I mean, c'mon...design something already! He irks me only because he is so pompous yet just seems to fade into the background.
    I love Kenley too...tho I am sure I said that already.
    And I never really like to celebrate someone's demise....but I am so happy Keith is finally gone. Such a pompous ass sometimes and truly....the tired chicken??? Awful...
  • Options
    last week's challenge was way cool, i'm a HUGE fan of marlene dietrich so it was neat to see something inspired by her.

kenley is a little cupcake, she rocks :)

korto is another fave of mine, that seatbelt jacket she made was badass
  • Options
    last week's challenge was way cool, i'm a HUGE fan of marlene dietrich so it was neat to see something inspired by her.

They're both my favorites too. I'm really starting to like Leanne also - I didn't notice her at first - but she's got some talent. I loved her dress this week.
  • Options
    They're both my favorites too. I'm really starting to like Leanne also - I didn't notice her at first - but she's got some talent. I loved her dress this week.
    yeah leanne got skills, even though you got that blonde surfer looking blane dude (can't remember his name, it's probably blane lol) who is all talk and yammer, she brings it! that blondie dude needs to go, yawnsville!
  • Options

A little cupcake. :)
    Yes, she is.
    I love her smile...those teeth are beautiful!!!!
    Remember when Natalie Portman was on? And Suede said he could put her in his pocket or something? She is adorable.
    I love when they have surprise judges. I am psyched for the guys this week.
  • Options
    yeah leanne got skills, even though you got that blonde surfer looking blane dude (can't remember his name, it's probably blane lol) who is all talk and yammer, she brings it! that blondie dude needs to go, yawnsville!
    hahaha - it is blane! yeah - he thinks he is so edgy - I am just not seeing it. I think he will be the next to go.