Anyone drinking tonight?

Comments

• jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    I'll be in later, but soft drinks tonight...back to work, back to reality tomorrow.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    jamie uk wrote:
    I'll be in later, but soft drinks tonight...back to work, back to reality tomorrow.

When you say "soft drinks" you must be referring to soda, cause there ain't nothin' softer than that Bailey's you were drinking the other night!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    mookie9999 wrote:
    When you say "soft drinks" you must be referring to soda, cause there ain't nothin' softer than that Bailey's you were drinking the other night!
    Shaddup ya big bastard!
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    jamie uk wrote:
    Shaddup ya big bastard!

:D
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Evenin' all :D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i had my last drink last night... well until next Sat night that is.. :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    dunkman wrote:
    i had my last drink last night... well until next Sat night that is.. :)
    Are you sure you're scottish?
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
    audiodave wrote:
    Are you sure you're scottish?

*lifts kilt*

aye

i'm doing my annual 3 days of dieting and no drinking New Years resolution type thing... it'll never last but i like to pretend it will :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    dunkman wrote:
    *lifts kilt*

aye

i'm doing my annual 3 days of dieting and no drinking New Years resolution type thing... it'll never last but i like to pretend it will :o
    I don't even bother pretending anymore :o

Usually only lasts til the hangovers worn off anyway :)
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
    dunkman wrote:

*lifts kilt*

:o

reels back in terror and covers face...."NOOOOOOOO!"
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    dunkman wrote:
    *lifts kilt*

aye

DAMN!!! i thought i smelled something....:eek:
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    jamie uk wrote:
    reels back in terror and covers face...."NOOOOOOOO!"
    You loved it.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
    audiodave wrote:
    You loved it.

squints, makes gesture with thumb and finger..........
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    dunkman wrote:
    *lifts kilt*

aye

ohhhhh jeeze this made me laugh so hard!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    yep smashed on me bday :D
    good night ! xxx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Just havin a glass of vino collapso before bed.
    p.s. Trust Harmless to get the last word in.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    jamie uk wrote:
    p.s. Trust Harmless to get the last word in.
    Don't. This one's going strong still :)

Anyway. I've had more than a few pints today/tonight. I've run out though :o
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    Just me?

This wine is weighing nicely. :)
    coffee here. It's 6.20am!
  • I had a dream about you guys last night! :eek:

You British guys were having a meetup. I was either with my boyfriend or a friend (not sure) but you were holding this meetup in a run down old barn that stank of pee. :confused: And dunk was stuffing olives for everyone to eat. :confused::D

So there you go. Get out of my dreams! :mad: Maybe I should take a leaf out of harmless' book.
  • I had a dream about you guys last night! :eek:

You British guys were having a meetup. I was either with my boyfriend or a friend (not sure) but you were holding this meetup in a run down old barn that stank of pee. :confused:

Yeah, that was the only venue Dunk could afford on his wages. ;)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    And dunk was stuffing olives for everyone to eat. :confused::D

i take it Popeye wasnt invited then :D
  • Yeah, that was the only venue Dunk could afford on his wages. ;)

*snigger* ;)
  • dunkman wrote:
    i take it Popeye wasnt invited then :D

You know why, don't you? It's because we were talking about food yesterday.

You're a very good host though. Taking your time stuffing olives with cheese and anchovies and handing them round to Mark and Jamie, etc. :confused::D
    Yeah, that was the only venue Dunk could afford on his wages. ;)

i could afford Buckingham Palace if i wanted... but i'm scottish so 1. i wouldnt give my fucking money to that old bitch anyway and 2. i'm scottish.. i would hire the inside of a nuclear warhead if i got it for £3 and a copy of Debbie Does Dallas on dvd.
  • You know why, don't you? It's because we were talking about food yesterday.

You're a very good host though. Taking your time stuffing olives with cheese and anchovies and handing them round to Mark and Jamie, etc. :confused::D

You can take the olives but I LOVE anchovies. Were they fresh marinated anchovies, or the shrivelled, cooked brown ones?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• You can take the olives but I LOVE anchovies. Were they fresh marinated anchovies, or the shrivelled, cooked brown ones?

I don't remember that well. I don't even remember who I was with!

So you mean, if dunk went to all that effort, you'd just sit there and pick the insides out? That's terrible! I hope you feel guilty! ;)
  • I don't remember that well. I don't even remember who I was with!

So you mean, if dunk went to all that effort, you'd just sit there and pick the insides out? That's terrible! I hope you feel guilty! ;)

Of course, I'd have no qualms about doing it either. I ate a whole jar of marinated anchovies with bread this Christmas.

• Of course, I'd have no qualms about doing it either. I ate a whole jar of marinated anchovies with bread this Christmas.

So you had to drink a couple of gallons of water after?