Anyone drinking tonight?

Comments

• So you had to drink a couple of gallons of water after?

I have a little bit too much of a penchant for salt, ya see. No water was consumed, I merely savoured the taste of the sea in my mouth.

Yum.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Hey Mark - how's the gradual goodbye going??? ;):D
    I love to turn you on
  • Hey Mark - how's the gradual goodbye going??? ;):D

It's underway mate... ;)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Hey Mark - how's the gradual goodbye going??? ;):D

he plans to leave by Monday... in the year 2056
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    he plans to leave by Monday... in the year 2056

Luckily I have my shiny, trusty time machine right here!

Luckily I have my shiny, trusty time machine right here!

thats a 'Henry the Hoover' Mark. :rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    dunkman wrote:

at least he didn't say 'steely dan'!!!!!!! :eek:
    I love to turn you on
  • dunkman wrote:

Really? Shit! I guess I'll have to leave on Monday after all..

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,245
    ok with all the beer threads this morning i thought this would be fitting yes i will drink tonight ...damm i'm thirsty ;)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    ok with all the beer threads this morning i thought this would be fitting yes i will drink tonight ...damm i'm thirsty ;)

I hear ya :D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • I am desperate for a cider, but I'm holding off til tomorrow night..

I hear ya :D

i knew i could count on you will toast tonight as i'm at work now :D
    I am desperate for a cider, but I'm holding off til tomorrow night..

oh fuck not the cider again ...:eek:
  • oh fuck not the cider again ...:eek:

Fuck yeah.... and this thread is staying!

i knew i could count on you will toast tonight as i'm at work now :D
    Oh it's early yet.
    Give me til 7 then I'll get underway :D

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
    Oh it's early yet.
    Give me til 7 then I'll get underway :D

7 where, here is 12:30 ...shit if i was near a restaurant i probably would order a beer with lunch ...
    Aaaaaah!

The first beer is always the sweetest! :D:p

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    You know why, don't you? It's because we were talking about food yesterday.

You're a very good host though. Taking your time stuffing olives with cheese and anchovies and handing them round to Mark and Jamie, etc. :confused::D
    :( I missed cheese and anchovy stuffed olives?
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • TrixieCat wrote:
    :( I missed cheese and anchovy stuffed olives?

It was only the Brits Trixie. :( I'll bet you'd be the best host though!
  • It was only the Brits Trixie. :( I'll bet you'd be the best host though!

*sings* Vindaloo! Vindaloo! Vindaloo, Vindaloo, NA! NAA!

• There's nothing wrong with drinking beer while you lift weights, right???
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • There's nothing wrong with drinking beer while you lift weights, right???

Oh man, I've just had horrible visions of trying to do a few sets while on a cider binge...

• *sings* Vindaloo! Vindaloo! Vindaloo, Vindaloo, NA! NAA!

I don't know who I am anymore. :( Am I a vindaloo girl, or an olive girl? I just don't know! :p
  • I don't know who I am anymore. :( Am I a vindaloo girl, or an olive girl? I just don't know! :p

Not sure I really like Vindaloo... I'm a Jalfrezi man. Or keema peas. I can make a good keema peas. Mmmmm....

• Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Oh man, I've just had horrible visions of trying to do a few sets while on a cider binge...
    I'm gonna have a strongbow....
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
    Now I'm hungry :(

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Fuck yeah.... and this thread is staying!

But....are you??
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Not sure I really like Vindaloo... I'm a Jalfrezi man. Or keema peas. I can make a good keema peas. Mmmmm....

I love Jalfrezi. You should have a curry in Sri Lanka! It makes you pull this face ----> :mad: (Only not angry looking). :D
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I'm gonna have a strongbow....

Yeah, tap that!

(By 'that', I mean the ringpull at the top of the can.)

i'm on Morrison's The Best Chilean Carmenere.. i lasted 5 days on my new 'no drinking regime' ... my own world record... except that time i punched Mick Hucknall in the face 34858 times in under 3 days :)