Anyone drinking tonight?

Comments

• jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    I love Jalfrezi. You should have a curry in Sri Lanka! It makes you pull this face ----> :mad: (Only not angry looking). :D

I bet it really makes you red in the cheeks.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Yeah, tap that!

(By 'that', I mean the ringpull at the top of the can.)
    I was going to say... is strongbow a new euphemism for something else?
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I was going to say... is strongbow a new euphemism for something else?

NOOO don't say that dude, or else I'll never live it down tomorrow when I say 'Right everyone, I'm glugging down a strongbow.'
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm on Morrison's The Best Chilean Carmenere.. i lasted 5 days on my new 'no drinking regime' ... my own world record... except that time i punched Mick Hucknall in the face 34858 times in under 3 days :)
    So, what has poor old Mick Hucknall done then?..Oh, hang on....yes I remember, no need to answer.
    Mick, just after punch No 34857
    http://www.wienerzeitung.at/Images/2005/12/6/948_008_152715_061214simpl.jpg
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jamie uk wrote:
    So, what has poor old Mick Hucknall done then?..Oh, hang on....yes I remember, no need to answer.
    Mick, just after punch No 34857
    http://www.wienerzeitung.at/Images/2005/12/6/948_008_152715_061214simpl.jpg

do you not just want to bomb his face?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    It was only the Brits Trixie. :( I'll bet you'd be the best host though!
    That's ok.
    I had some chocolate mousse cake and some lovely wine with my friends last night.
    :p
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • I love Jalfrezi. You should have a curry in Sri Lanka! It makes you pull this face ----> :mad: (Only not angry looking). :D

A curry in Sri Lanka... could do with one of those right now. Except I'd rather try and get a curry in Sri Lanka.. in my living room. I can't be arsed to travel.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

dunkman wrote:
    do you not just want to bomb his face?
    Well, I don't wanna get heavy on anyone cos of how they look, but he makes such irritating music to go with everything...so, maybe.
    the hostess with the mostess..

was that Bruce Forsyth who said that?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • TrixieCat wrote:
    That's ok.
    I had some chocolate mousse cake and some lovely wine with my friends last night.

:D;)
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    dunkman wrote:
    the hostess with the mostess..

was that Bruce Forsyth who said that?
    No, that was Twinkie the Kid.
    :rolleyes:
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    jamie uk wrote:
    Well, I don't wanna get heavy on anyone cos of how they look, but he makes such irritating music to go with everything...so, maybe.

unfortunately i feel he has one of those faces... but overwhelmingly its his music, his attitude and that fucking ruby in his tooth that irritate me.

i love his taste in cars though.
    TrixieCat wrote:
    No, that was Twinkie the Kid.
    :rolleyes:
    It was Bruce Forsyth in this country Trix......you never heard of him I expect. Old guy, sings, dances, plays piano, tells jokes, hosts game shows, has beautiful young South American wife.....you know the type?
  • dunkman wrote:
    unfortunately i feel he has one of those faces... but overwhelmingly its his music, his attitude and that fucking ruby in his tooth that irritate me.

Didn't Martine Whatsherface puke in his hair? Hahahaaaaaa
    dunkman wrote:

Could he win you over if he let you drive his motor then?
    Didn't Martine Whatsherface puke in his hair? Hahahaaaaaa

that was fucking hilarious... he'd spent about 11 years growing ginger dreadlocks and had to get them cut off.. feck knows why.. carrots are orange also :D
    jamie uk wrote:
    Could he win you over if he let you drive his motor then?

probably matey.. he has Aston Martins/ferraris/etc etc etc.. i'd like his wee ruby tooth for a go of his bird.. and his Aston Martins
    dunkman wrote:
    probably matey.. he has Aston Martins/ferraris/etc etc etc.. i'd like his wee ruby tooth for a go of his bird.. and his Aston Martins

Ha...so shallow. I blame him for putting this pit out of action at 10pm every night...the bastard!
  • jamie uk wrote:
    Ha...so shallow. I blame him for putting this pit out of action at 10pm every night...the bastard!

It's definitely all his fault!

I don't have a problem with ginger guys at all but why does it make me laugh when someone says 'ginger dreadlocks'?
    It's definitely all his fault!

I don't have a problem with ginger guys at all but why does it make me laugh when someone says 'ginger dreadlocks'?

him and his hairy goldfish *bleurch*

be like shagging Zippy :D
  • dunkman wrote:

He's had some nice girlfriends though. He must have something special about him? :rolleyes:
  • dunkman wrote:

I've got a dark, quite violent image of somebody shutting his zip before getting into it :o

• He's had some nice girlfriends though. He must have something special about him? :rolleyes:

Who, Zippy?

He's had some nice girlfriends though. He must have something special about him? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah..I wonder what..? Ca-Ching!!!
    Who, Zippy?

you never seen Rainbow... c'mon man you even have that flag outside your house

http://www.btinternet.com/~acbarrett/nzip.jpg

the Lord Zippeth
  • jamie uk wrote:
    Oh yeah..I wonder what..? Ca-Ching!!!

These women all have money themselves, so it can't be that. :o
  • dunkman wrote:

the Lord Zippeth

He used to scare me but don't tell anyone! Hang on... There's a link I'm looking for...
  • dunkman wrote:

the Lord Zippeth

Of course I've seen Rainbow.. I said 'Who, Zippy?' not 'Who's Zippy?' MCKB said that he must have something special about him, he's had lots of girlfriends. :rolleyes:

You know I'l never forget that time Dunk came and sang in front of MKCB, Trixie, Harmless and myself......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSuoLCGCIFc&feature=related
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuJZknn0_Bo&feature=related

I never remember Rainbow being like this? :confused: