Anyone drinking tonight?

Comments

• LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    jamie uk wrote:
    Evenin' all, I'm late, but still focussed. I was at the pub earlier, damn that Cobra lager is good. Then at friends eating cheese and stuff, now, I'm where I feel I belong........

hey jamie..nice to see you..:)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    jamie uk wrote:
    Evenin' all, I'm late, but still focussed. I was at the pub earlier, damn that Cobra lager is good. Then at friends eating cheese and stuff, now, I'm where I feel I belong........
    I lost the ability to focus hours ago :D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Well I'm late, though I am here.
    How is everyone?
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • jamie uk wrote:
    Well I'm late, though I am here.
    How is everyone?

I'm still here but I really should go to bed soon. Good to hear from a cheery person! :)
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    I'm still here but I really should go to bed soon. Good to hear from a cheery person! :)
    Nah Jamie's a miserable fucker. :D
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
    Oh dear, have we had sad bunnies tonight?
    audiodave wrote:
    Nah Jamie's a miserable fucker. :D
    Oh, man! You're onto me.
  • So what have you two been doing tonight? Anything fun? (Nothing rude please. I'll get embarrassed).
    So what have you two been doing tonight? Anything fun? (Nothing rude please. I'll get embarrassed).

What two? me and Dave? nothing, nothing at all.
    I've had a typically interesting/boring Saturday night. Nothing happens...you have a beer.....you know the drill?
  • ProteusProteus Posts: 166
    I am getting stinko paralytico.
    FUEL AND RELEASE!!! happiness is good FOR AN hour... FUEL AND RE-LEASE!!! happines is good FOR an HOU-ER.
    --P. Farrell
  • jamie uk wrote:
    What two? me and Dave? nothing, nothing at all.
    I've had a typically interesting/boring Saturday night. Nothing happens...you have a beer.....you know the drill?

Thanks for that. That was hilarious! :);)

(T.V. Beer. Yep). Night!
    Proteus wrote:
    I am getting stinko paralytico.
    I'm guessing that's NY talk ,for getting really pissed.
    Thanks for that. That was hilarious! :);)

(T.V. Beer. Yep). Night!
    I went to the pub til 8.30, then friends til 1am, but ....nothing happens anymore. I can't wait to get back and see who's here...tragic.
    lol.
    jamie uk wrote:
    I'm guessing that's NY talk ,for getting really pissed.

Wow. Total negative reality inversion. That came from English author Julian Barnes.

Now tell me.

Where did I get "negative reality inversion"?
    FUEL AND RELEASE!!! happiness is good FOR AN hour... FUEL AND RE-LEASE!!! happines is good FOR an HOU-ER.
    --P. Farrell
    Proteus wrote:
    Wow. Total negative reality inversion. That came from English author Julian Barnes.

Now tell me.

Where did I get "negative reality inversion"?
    I've no idea, it was a totally pointless, friendly, comic response.
    Maybe, you got it on the.....Porch? I have no interest/sorry I meant idea.
    jamie uk wrote:
    I've no idea, it was a totally pointless, friendly, comic response.
    Maybe, you got it on the.....Porch? I have no interest/sorry I meant idea.

No, mate.

It came from classic English sitcom "The Young Ones."

That show was the dog's bollocks.
    --P. Farrell
    Proteus wrote:
    No, mate.

It came from classic English sitcom "The Young Ones."

That show was the dog's bollocks.
    That was some funny shit, to be fair. I remember how 'shocked' the whole country was by it.
    Good on you.
    I don't think I can keep on much longer.....(shakes hand of new friend) see ya buddy.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    jimed14 wrote:
    as stated above by mckb ... jose and his tequila buddies can be mean at times.

I'm a patron person myself.

"jacktivities" ... nice.

yes, jose is a bastard every now and again. I have to take turns with him and jack at the moment..... ;) Jim isnt too thrilled about it but hey, WHAT CAN YA DO!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Just popped a top. Doubt I drink very many though.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
    Just popped a top. Doubt I drink very many though.
    try it, see what happens!!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• SENROCK! wrote:
    try it, see what happens!!!!

good idea. So wise are you. I'm going to take your advise. Plus, that first one went down pretty quick.
    good idea. So wise are you. I'm going to take your advise. Plus, that first one went down pretty quick.

see?! good!!! thats the spirit. Just dont drive. Jose isnt being too kind right now. I think its time for jackTIVITIES!!!!!

• SENROCK! wrote:
    see?! good!!! thats the spirit. Just dont drive. Jose isnt being too kind right now. I think its time for jackTIVITIES!!!!!

Just got off probation for DWI recently, so I learned my lesson on that one. My girl will drive for me, but I think I'm in for the night. Can't get her to drink tonight though.
    Just got off probation for DWI recently, so I learned my lesson on that one. My girl will drive for me, but I think I'm in for the night. Can't get her to drink tonight though.
    yes try to stay in! you get to drink more frelely! and who needs your girl to drink, you have THE PIT here!!! :D what are we drinking at the moment?

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,245
    having my usuall martni watching the football game damm good one at that ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • SENROCK! wrote:
    yes try to stay in! you get to drink more frelely! and who needs your girl to drink, you have THE PIT here!!! :D what are we drinking at the moment?

Sam Adams cause they were out of New Castle. Good hoppy beer though. I think we have some rum in the fridge. In fact, I know we do. What are you drink tonight.
    having my usuall martni watching the football game damm good one at that ...

which game are u watching? and what kind of martini?

• oh I won't deny

I got shit just came on the lithium channel!
    Sam Adams cause they were out of New Castle. Good hoppy beer though. I think we have some rum in the fridge. In fact, I know we do. What are you drink tonight.

well, i started with a glass of jack on ice EARLY this morning becuz......i just DID. then later on i was watching football with my bro and hadd 6 shots of patron with my cuzin and 2 tecates with lime. THEN...i came to have movie night with pixxxie and ive hadd 4 margaritas that pretty much contain mostly jose becuz im out of margarita mixxx!!! :D and jack is here on standby for later....

• SENROCK! wrote:
    well, i started with a glass of jack on ice EARLY this morning becuz......i just DID. then later on i was watching football with my bro and hadd 6 shots of patron with my cuzin and 2 tecates with lime. THEN...i came to have movie night with pixxxie and ive hadd 4 margaritas that pretty much contain mostly jose becuz im out of margarita mixxx!!! :D and jack is here on standby for later....

that ol' tequiller is f-ing party drug. Ya have a shot or two then your mister fucking party, lover of life, lover of ladies, life is good. The best I ever had was Cabo Wabo - most drinkable, which could be a bad thing.

Only time I had the Cabo wound up being a bad night though.... it was that, bud light, xanax and finished with a bottle of Jim Beam in my hand before it got really, really ugly....