Anyone drinking tonight?

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

P.S. You ARE one of the friendliest on here. ;);)

not as friendly as me though is he jobbysniffer :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    What's patron? Sounds cool though.. I'm thinking patron saint of drunkenness.

its very GOOD and strong but smooth tequila!!!! (not tila)
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • SENROCK! wrote:
    its very GOOD and strong but smooth tequila!!!! (not tila)

I haven't had tequila in years but I love it.

down in one!
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • dunkman wrote:
    not as friendly as me though is he jobbysniffer :)

I said 'One of'!
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    He's a legend actually ain't he.
    awww you'll make me blush :o

and then I'll have to kill you to save face :D
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • I haven't had tequila in years but I love it.

down in one!

I hate Tequila with a passion. It was the one and only time that I got REALLY drunk... I can't even stand the smell now... I nearly got carried off by a lesbian that night!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    I hate Tequila with a passion. It was the one and only time that I got REALLY drunk... I can't even stand the smell now... I nearly got carried off by a lesbian that night!

you say that like it's a bad thing....:p
  • CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td15Y2HqoiE

*what's all this smoke doing in my room?*
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    awww you'll make me blush :o

and then I'll have to kill you to save face :D

Killing me wouldn't make your trainwreck of a face any more pleasant. ;)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

I said 'One of'!

i can read :)

you still angry i see... cool... i like that.. gives a sense of danger ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Killing me wouldn't make your trainwreck of a face any more pleasant. ;)
    I know. After all, you can't improve on imperfection. Miright?

EDIT: did you just make that statement even meaner so that my reply wouldn't work? bastard.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488

funny, that's my tequila story too! Yet, I look at it as a much fonder memory ... :D
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    I nearly got carried off by a lesbian that night!

people underestimate female Russian tennis players strength
  • I hate Tequila with a passion. It was the one and only time that I got REALLY drunk... I can't even stand the smell now... I nearly got carried off by a lesbian that night!

Did you get any pictures?

I also hate it. All of the drunkest, most wretched disasters of my life have been tequila related :D The sheer memory of the taste makes me feel sick now.

If I had been carried off by a lesbian then my thoughts might be different.
  • jimed14 wrote:
    funny, that's my tequila story too! Yet, I look at it as a much fonder memory ... :D

:eek: :D

It wasn't a good night. Never drinking Tequila again... and sake... it smells the same to me.
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I also hate it. All of the drunkest, most wretched disasters of my life have been tequila related :D The sheer memory of the taste makes me feel sick now.

If I had been carried off by a lesbian then my thoughts might be different.

Maybe it just doesn't sit well in our stomachs. Some people just don't get on with certain types of alcohol.

Hey, I have a tequila hating buddy!
    :eek: :D

It wasn't a good night. Never drinking Tequila again... and sake... it smells the same to me.

never say never ...

and if you don't like sake ... you should avoid soju as well ... although, I do like the latter much more then the former. But to most, they are quite similar.

stuck in a hotel on the east coast right now ... so it's just me, my laptop, some work, the football game and my buddy sam (adams) right now

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • jimed14 wrote:
    never say never ...

and if you don't like sake ... you should avoid soju as well ... although, I do like the latter much more then the former. But to most, they are quite similar.

stuck in a hotel on the east coast right now ... so it's just me, my laptop, some work, the football game and my buddy sam (adams) right now

What's soju made from?
    Maybe it just doesn't sit well in our stomachs. Some people just don't get on with certain types of alcohol.

Hey, I have a tequila hating buddy!
    Yup :) it's just kind of gross to me now. On new year's eve my friend thought it was a good idea to do shots from her obscenely oversized shot glasses. these things were triples at least. I had already drank half a litre of Jim Beam... the tequila did not go down a treat :o
    What's soju made from?

rice, I believe

jimed14 wrote:

i LOVE how some of us refer to alcohol on a first name basis!!! :D like me and Jack, we are unSTOPPABLE together!!!! you and sam should hang out withus oneday! hahahaha

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

SENROCK! wrote:
    i LOVE how some of us refer to alcohol on a first name basis!!! :D like me and Jack, we are unSTOPPABLE together!!!! you and sam should hang out withus oneday! hahahaha

originally from boston, sam gets his own special name ... most of the beers I drink don't have names ... I think ... never thought about it actually ... but sammy and I, we're tight!

jimed14 wrote:
    originally from boston, sam gets his own special name ... most of the beers I drink don't have names ... I think ... never thought about it actually ... but sammy and I, we're tight!

sweet! sammy sounds really awesome. I've hadd plenty of fun "JACKtivities" lately and cant WAIT for more. Me and Jose were tight but......i needed a break ;)

SENROCK! wrote:
    sweet! sammy sounds really awesome. I've hadd plenty of fun "JACKtivities" lately and cant WAIT for more. Me and Jose were tight but......i needed a break ;)

as stated above by mckb ... jose and his tequila buddies can be mean at times.

I'm a patron person myself.

"jacktivities" ... nice.

jimed14 wrote:
    as stated above by mckb ... jose and his tequila buddies can be mean at times.

I'm a patron person myself.

"jacktivities" ... nice.
    Jose is a complete wanker. I'm a fan of Richard (Hennessy), or Rick as he lets me call him.
  • dunkman wrote:
    i can read :)

you still angry i see... cool... i like that.. gives a sense of danger ;)

I nearly started up an angry thread this evening but it's passed now. :) *hyperventalates* ;)

;)
    I nearly started up an angry thread this evening but it's passed now. :) *hyperventalates* ;)

;)
    Obviously I don't know you in person but I can't imagine you angry on here :o

far too nice.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,248
    dos xx lime & salt at this moment ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Evenin' all, I'm late, but still focussed. I was at the pub earlier, damn that Cobra lager is good. Then at friends eating cheese and stuff, now, I'm where I feel I belong........
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....