Anyone drinking tonight?

Comments

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    that ol' tequiller is f-ing party drug. Ya have a shot or two then your mister fucking party, lover of life, lover of ladies, life is good. The best I ever had was Cabo Wabo - most drinkable, which could be a bad thing.

Only time I had the Cabo wound up being a bad night though.... it was that, bud light, xanax and finished with a bottle of Jim Beam in my hand before it got really, really ugly....

JIMMY!!!!!! haha party drug. Have u ever hadd an ADIOS? i heard a long time ago that its called that becuz just one drink and it lays you out. it didnt work on me so one new years eve, i hadd 12. those, plus other shots, and who knows what else. it was the only time im gonna say that i was really trashed and it took me like 3 days (not much longer...) to remember stuff! my bf told me i was teetering with a huge trash can trying to puke and i couldnt!!! hahaha good times.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • SENROCK! wrote:
    JIMMY!!!!!! haha party drug. Have u ever hadd an ADIOS? i heard a long time ago that its called that becuz just one drink and it lays you out. it didnt work on me so one new years eve, i hadd 12. those, plus other shots, and who knows what else. it was the only time im gonna say that i was really trashed and it took me like 3 days (not much longer...) to remember stuff! my bf told me i was teetering with a huge trash can trying to puke and i couldnt!!! hahaha good times.

jimmy?? Adios?? don't know what that is either. explain please.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • oh wait, jimmy = jim beam, duh
    oh wait, jimmy = jim beam, duh

ahahahaha that was SHWEEEEET!!! :D
    an adios is made with pretty much a little bit of every liquor. Its a blue drink and i mainly order it at bars cuz i love blue drinks!!! yeah im a dork, so what?! so its got some main ingredient i dont know what, but it really tears you up. Its so strong. ya know, BEER drinkers say those drinks are "girlie" but......thats not true. Beer does NOTHING for me and sometimes beer drinkers cant do jack or anything similar so WHATEVER!!! oh and i didnt mean YOU k? :D

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• SENROCK! wrote:
    ahahahaha that was SHWEEEEET!!! :D
    an adios is made with pretty much a little bit of every liquor. Its a blue drink and i mainly order it at bars cuz i love blue drinks!!! yeah im a dork, so what?! so its got some main ingredient i dont know what, but it really tears you up. Its so strong. ya know, BEER drinkers say those drinks are "girlie" but......thats not true. Beer does NOTHING for me and sometimes beer drinkers cant do jack or anything similar so WHATEVER!!! oh and i didnt mean YOU k? :D

Yeah, I don't do the sweet drinks and I don't mix burbon with anything but ice or may be a little water. I do call them "girlie" drinks when my girl has one, but the real reason I don't do them is cause I've learned sweet drinks are a garauteed nasty hangover for me. We both had a plethra of alcohol on New Year's but she had a "woo woo" that had juice and guess who got a hangover.
    Yeah, I don't do the sweet drinks and I don't mix burbon with anything but ice or may be a little water. I do call them "girlie" drinks when my girl has one, but the real reason I don't do them is cause I've learned sweet drinks are a garauteed nasty hangover for me. We both had a plethra of alcohol on New Year's but she had a "woo woo" that had juice and guess who got a hangover.

yeah um...i dont get hangovers!!!! :eek: its craziness. I hadd a tiny one this summer when i was at the river in laughlin. We drank from 2am til 9am nonstop then took a nap for an hour and started drinking AGAIN. I hadd ZERO hangovers. its all LOVE AND GOOD TIMES!!!!! :D thats interesting you say that tho about girlie drinks giving u hangovers. Ive never realized that! u can learn ALOT in this thread!!!

• iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    I have been drinking quite a bit of newcastle...yummm :) we'll see how this ends!!
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
    iamsampj wrote:
    I have been drinking quite a bit of newcastle...yummm :) we'll see how this ends!!

no man, there should BE no end!!!! :D

• iamsampj wrote:

damnit ..fuck however you spell that.... that is my all time fav. Oh well, I had to settle for Sam and its a good hoppy beer. Anyone ever heard of Tillburg's Dutch Brown Ale? Pretty good.
    damnit ..fuck however you spell that.... that is my all time fav. Oh well, I had to settle for Sam and its a good hoppy beer. Anyone ever heard of Tillburg's Dutch Brown Ale? Pretty good.

BROWN ALE???? elaborate please.

• SENROCK! wrote:
    yeah um...i dont get hangovers!!!! :eek: its craziness. I hadd a tiny one this summer when i was at the river in laughlin. We drank from 2am til 9am nonstop then took a nap for an hour and started drinking AGAIN. I hadd ZERO hangovers. its all LOVE AND GOOD TIMES!!!!! :D thats interesting you say that tho about girlie drinks giving u hangovers. Ive never realized that! u can learn ALOT in this thread!!!

I'm learning alot, for sure. I used to not get hangovers, years ago. I sure can get them now. In fact, we stayed with my mom a while back and I had ... oh I'd say the equivilent of 3 bottles of cabernet and around 10 ribs of the rack of lamb and I had the worst hang over I'd ever fucking had. Cured me of liking cabernet for quite a while. How old are you, just wondering?
  • angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    im drunk off my ass. . .just got done watching my steelers lose a heartbreaker to the jags, drank 9 beers. . .im buzzin buddy
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
    I'm learning alot, for sure. I used to not get hangovers, years ago. I sure can get them now. In fact, we stayed with my mom a while back and I had ... oh I'd say the equivilent of 3 bottles of cabernet and around 10 ribs of the rack of lamb and I had the worst hang over I'd ever fucking had. Cured me of liking cabernet for quite a while. How old are you, just wondering?
    so why is it that you get hangovers NOW? like is it different alcohol you drink or is it the amount? i never used to drink and EVERYONE knew that here. But last year i just decided what the hell, why not! i dont NEED to. i CHOOSE to. and um...my age? hahahaha im inbetween.... ;)

• SENROCK! wrote:
    BROWN ALE???? elaborate please.

I love the brown ales. WHAT CAN BROWN DO FOR YOU? I only know one place to get the Tillburg's ( a United supermarket), New Castle is the best. I also dig porters alot. Steam Anchor Porter is good, but Black Butte Porter is the winner in the porter catagory for me. And I've only found that in Ruidoso, NM.
    im drunk off my ass. . .just got done watching my steelers lose a heartbreaker to the jags, drank 9 beers. . .im buzzin buddy

AWWWWWW they LOST???? i only watched the first part. wait, if youre drunk....are u NOT an angry young man anymore??? :D

• SENROCK! wrote:
    so why is it that you get hangovers NOW? like is it different alcohol you drink or is it the amount? i never used to drink and EVERYONE knew that here. But last year i just decided what the hell, why not! i dont NEED to. i CHOOSE to. and um...my age? hahahaha im inbetween.... ;)

I was just wondering, cause when I was 19 to ummm 25 I only got one real hang over. And that was because of finishing a night of beer off with wine. f-ing wine it really does fuck me up. Let's see,,, things that give me a hang over are #1 sugar drinks, #2 too much wine, #3 combinations. Well, one night I only had straight Jack and OMG I wanted to die the next day, it was the better part of a fifth. Like an inch left in the bottom. And the thought of jello shots still turn my stomach. I guess I'm old at 29.
    SENROCK! wrote:
    AWWWWWW they LOST???? i only watched the first part. wait, if youre drunk....are u NOT an angry young man anymore??? :D
    NO, NOW IM ANGRY, BUZZED, AND TYPING IN CAPS LIKE SOME PEOPLE I KNOW. . .I FEEL ENPOWERED, MAYBE ILL STICK WITH THIS. . .IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF THEY JUST GOT KILLED, THEY MADE A GREAT COMEBACK AND CAME UP SHORT. . .FUCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

Smiley Faces For Everyone!(:

I WILL BE YOUR KID ROCK IF YOU WILL BE MY JESSICA S.!! deal or no deal

I was just wondering, cause when I was 19 to ummm 25 I only got one real hang over. And that was because of finishing a night of beer off with wine. f-ing wine it really does fuck me up. Let's see,,, things that give me a hang over are #1 sugar drinks, #2 too much wine, #3 combinations. Well, one night I only had straight Jack and OMG I wanted to die the next day, it was the better part of a fifth. Like an inch left in the bottom. And the thought of jello shots still turn my stomach. I guess I'm old at 29.
    ohhh yeah, ive heard alot of people say mixxxing makes them puke and stuff. dude. i LOVE strait jack. I have a 1.75 liter in the freezer right now cuz the first one is DONE. At clubs or bars i order it on ice cuz i LOVE me some exxxtra ice! and no i dont let it melt like one of my friend thinks. jello shots=YUMMMMM!!! 29? pfffffft who said u were old???? somebody LIIIED to you!

I WILL BE YOUR KID ROCK IF YOU WILL BE MY JESSICA S.!! deal or no deal

hey tough guy you talkin' to ME?! as KID ROCK says "ALL BETS ARE CLOSED".......

NO, NOW IM ANGRY, BUZZED, AND TYPING IN CAPS LIKE SOME PEOPLE I KNOW. . .I FEEL ENPOWERED, MAYBE ILL STICK WITH THIS. . .IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF THEY JUST GOT KILLED, THEY MADE A GREAT COMEBACK AND CAME UP SHORT. . .FUCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

u cant be THAT angry or else u woulda just said my name STRAIT OUT. its all good though cuz im like Steven Segal- HARD TO KILL!!!!! :D thats right. have a shot and chill out.

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    STOP YELLLLLING IN HEEEEEEERE!!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    STOP YELLLLLING IN HEEEEEEERE!!!!!

for ONCE ure not saying that to ME!!!! :D

SENROCK! wrote:
    u cant be THAT angry or else u woulda just said my name STRAIT OUT. its all good though cuz im like Steven Segal- HARD TO KILL!!!!! :D thats right. have a shot and chill out.
    i dont know what your talking about right now but im nodding my head and going along with it, cause it feels good!! so why not! just like 3 days by yourself and then seeing the first human face knocking you back 50% and in hiding and all that stuff. . .i LOVe YOU GUYS MAN

i dont know what your talking about right now but im nodding my head and going along with it, cause it feels good!! so why not! just like 3 days by yourself and then seeing the first human face knocking you back 50% and in hiding and all that stuff. . .i LOVe YOU GUYS MAN

HAHAHAHA see? ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME!!!! :d i was just messin with u to test your drunkeness!!!

SENROCK! wrote:
    HAHAHAHA see? ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME!!!! :d i was just messin with u to test your drunkeness!!!
    i failed with flying colors!!! with lol clouds and colors!! know what i mean?

i failed with flying colors!!! with lol clouds and colors!! know what i mean?

HELL YES i do! exxxcept i WIN with stars and fireworks!!!!! :D lets keep drinking!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!

• SENROCK! wrote:
    ohhh yeah, ive heard alot of people say mixxxing makes them puke and stuff. dude. i LOVE strait jack. I have a 1.75 liter in the freezer right now cuz the first one is DONE. At clubs or bars i order it on ice cuz i LOVE me some exxxtra ice! and no i dont let it melt like one of my friend thinks. jello shots=YUMMMMM!!! 29? pfffffft who said u were old???? somebody LIIIED to you!

Well, I did get carded when I bought the beer tonight so.... I'm not worried about being old. Nice talking to you, SEN. Got my buzz on, my girl better be ready lol. nighty night yall.
    Well, I did get carded when I bought the beer tonight so.... I'm not worried about being old. Nice talking to you, SEN. Got my buzz on, my girl better be ready lol. nighty night yall.

i was WONDERING where u went! Nice talking to you too, keep in touch ok? haha good luck with the chick! :D until nexxxt time.....BOTTOMS UP YA'LL!!!!