Anyone drinking tonight?

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    You called me stupid! For like the 10th time!

Now shut up and give me something funny for my sig! :);)

it was the 8th time :rolleyes:

cant even count :p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    OK... I was planning on the balls anyway.

that was Jeffrey Dahmer's favourite meal as well
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    it was the 8th time :rolleyes:

cant even count :p

BUGGER OFF!!!!!!!

;)

P.S. I changed what I originally wrote.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    dunkman wrote:
    that was Jeffrey Dahmer's favourite meal as well
    Dahmer was a freak to be honest. Not like those good ol' serial killers like Ted Bundy. He was stone cold sane. That's what was scary about him.

I wish I was crazy, I'm just drunk. Curses.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    OK... I was planning on the balls anyway.

OK, you could do me a favour and cut the fuckers off actually.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
    BUGGER OFF!!!!!!!

;)

P.S. I changed what I originally wrote.

never change what you write.. ever

EDIT: poor grammar :o
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Dahmer was a freak to be honest.

wow seriosuly... here was me thinking he might have been a fun guy.. i was planning on asking him over for tea one night and everything.

:p
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,249
    ok here i am got home now i have a martini and can relax a bit any one around ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • ok here i am got home now i have a martini and can relax a bit any one around ...

i'M a round.. a round of ciders
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • i'M a round.. a round of ciders

LOL
    ok here i am got home now i have a martini and can relax a bit any one around ...
    It's bloody late here Jose, 1 am. I can hang on, I got 1 more glass full in this bottle.
    ok what are ciders the ones i know here are non alcoholic ? ..
    LOL

That made you lol???
    Get a room!

martini?!?!?.. are you a) a woman or b) James Bond
    Oh jeez, we don't know any of that kind sorry Jose...perish the thought.
    jamie uk wrote:
    That made you lol???
    Get a room!

i've been saying that for weeks... turns out they both have an Oedipal complex and think i'm the daddy.. fuck knows who the mother is :confused:
  • ok what are ciders the ones i know here are non alcoholic ? ..

Oh god not you too :rolleyes: An alcoholic drink made with apples..... :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

do you live in a land of make believe? where only Bucks Fizz is available?

*early 80's brit music joke for those that get it* :o
    i can tell you that this martini i just made it's going down so smooth i feel it almost instantly ...:D
    i can tell you that this martini i just made it's going down so smooth i feel it almost instantly ...:D

like a hooker on a luge?
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    I'm so jealous!!! :o It's lunchtime here and I cannot bring myself to become the true lush I know in my heart I want to be. :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Jeanie wrote:
    I'm so jealous!!! :o It's lunchtime here and I cannot bring myself to become the true lush I know in my heart I want to be. :D

But Jeanie you are LUSH already! :p

Jeanie wrote:

where have you been everyone's here i'm allready buzzed prety nice and i don't get any of the europe jokes or humor but still funny stuff happening ...:D
  • where have you been everyone's here i'm allready bussed prety nice and i don't get any of the europe jokes or humor but still funny stuff happening ...:D

You don't get the europe jokes but you're still finding it funny... yeah you;re buzzed :D

dunkman wrote:
    like a hooker on a luge?

or like my wife later on when she get's home he he he :D
    You don't get the europe jokes but you're still finding it funny... yeah you;re buzzed :D
    I'm sure Jose got the James Bond joke. I'm sure he did....Jose, please tell me you got the James Bond joke.
  • jamie uk wrote:
    I'm sure Jose got the James Bond joke. I'm sure he did....Jose, please tell me you got the James Bond joke.

hehehehe

hehehehe
    I think you've had enough, maybe you shouldn't get that room.lol.
    jamie uk wrote:

lololol i'm just sitting here with a smile on my face no i didn't even read that joke i must of missed it ...sorry i have to eat will reheat some bbrbq ribs my wife made uhmmm good ...:)
    lololol i'm just sitting here with a smile on my face no i didn't even read that joke i must of missed it ...sorry i have to eat will reheat some bbrbq ribs my wife made uhmmm good ...:)
    Damn Jose, you got it made. Martini, ribs...and what you mentioned earlier..damn! I got a beer and some cheese!