Anyone drinking tonight?

Comments

• SENROCK! wrote:
    the little pieces of ink flakes falling off!!!! :eek:

AAAAAAAARRRRGHHHHHH YEAH WTF IS THAT???
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Do you mean like dish washing sponges, or bottom-feeding sea sponges?

Ask dunkman. He apparently knows everything about everyone.

Hey dunk! ;)
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    AAAAAAAARRRRGHHHHHH YEAH WTF IS THAT???

its called tattoo healing....
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    jamie uk wrote:
    Go get some then, I'l have the cream of sum yung guy.

I hear he goes down well with some Bailey's.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    :D

That's like my favourite film in the world ever...

if its 'like' your favourite film ever then, pray tell, regale us with what is your actual favourite? i'm guessing it must be just like Waynes World... is it by Godard? Brunel? Kubrick?

;):D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Ask dunkman. He apparently knows everything about everyone.

less of the 'apparently' please ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    if its 'like' your favourite film ever then, pray tell, regale us with what is your actual favourite? i'm guessing it must be just like Waynes World... is it by Godard? Brunel? Kubrick?

Like FUCK OFF DUDE!
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• SENROCK! wrote:
    its called tattoo healing....

AAAAARRRGGGHHHH THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOME SCARY SHIT.... WILL I BE OK?

• jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    dunkman wrote:

Don't be a fucking snob man. I watched it the other day again, it's ok, my lad thought it hilarious.
    Personally though, my favourite, seeing as you've brought, it up is One flew over the cuckoos nest.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • jamie uk wrote:
    Don't be a fucking snob man. I watched it the other day again, it's ok, my lad thought it hilarious.
    Personally though, my favourite, seeing as you've brought, it up is One flew over the cuckoos nest.

Cuckoo's Nest is my favourite serious film ever.

serious...? it's a great laugh.

Only fucking, I love it, I defended it to the end on a thread yonks back...incredible, everything about it, just incredible.
    I like Randalls response to the question,,"So, what do think of nurse Ratchett?"

"Well,.....she's something of a c*** aint she."

is it 'like' your faveywoo serious film ever? ;)
  • dunkman wrote:

Fuck off and pick on a spack your own size. :D

• dunkman wrote:

I can't stay angry at you for long. :mad: :D
    I can't stay angry at you for long. :mad: :D

why would you want to? :confused:
  • jamie uk wrote:
    serious...? it's a great laugh.

Yeah it's serious as in it has a point to make.. but it's pretty fuckin funny too.. satire is good stuff.

I just spilt cider on my keyboard. :o

• Yerp.
  • Yerp.

LOL that reminded me of Trapdoor...

'BERK!! FEEED MEEEEEE!'

'YERP'

dunkman wrote:

Schaaaa-mooozer.
  • dunkman wrote:

?? It eludes me...

Yeah it's serious as in it has a point to make.. but it's pretty fuckin funny too.. satire is good stuff.

I just spilt cider on my keyboard. :o

That mean your posts are gonna get even more pissed now?
    And, yeah, what a movie...I could go on, but I wont.
  • jamie uk wrote:
    That mean your posts are gonna get even more pissed now?
    And, yeah, what a movie...I could go on, but I wont.

Even more pissed? Maybe.. why have they been boring up to this point? Shall we take this outside? :D

• dunkman wrote:

You called me stupid! For like the 10th time!

Now shut up and give me something funny for my sig! :);)
  • hell yeah i am having a couple beers tonight.
  • You called me stupid! For like the 10th time!

Now shut up and give me something funny for my sig! :);)

I was on your sig once *shrug* :rolleyes:

• I was on your sig once *shrug* :rolleyes:

That WAS funny!
  • That WAS funny!

Was it? Hmmm.. I might call it black humour... at a push. :D

Even more pissed? Maybe.. why have they been boring up to this point? Shall we take this outside? :D

If you like....just don't hit me in the face, ok? Not the face.
  • hell yeah i am having a couple beers tonight.

Welcome to the thread!

• jamie uk wrote:
    If you like....just don't hit me in the face, ok? Not the face.

OK... I was planning on the balls anyway.