Options

Is NO ONE else drinking tonight??

Comments

• Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    That's because they want to make you fucking WEEP Mark :)

It makes me want to be all Michael Jackson and 'Save the children!' (I said save, not 'enslave'.. Dunk :D)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    It makes me want to be all Michael Jackson and 'Save the children!' (I said save, not 'enslave'.. Dunk :D)

thats ok.. i substituted "save" for "fist"

allegedly ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    interesting. so EVERYTIME u get hammmmerred youre gonna start a new thread? i cant WAIT!!! :D what are u drinking at the moment?

I've actually only had a few glasses of wine tonight, one of port. I started this thread last night when I was uber buzzed on ciders.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    dunkman wrote:
    thats ok.. i substituted "save" for "fist"

allegedly ;)
    ohhhhh, you crossed a line Dunk :D
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:

Yes, 'enslave' was an attempt to subtly straddle the line... Dunk crossed the line. :D

And now watch.... He'll use the word 'straddle' to make a joke about Michael Jackson and children.

Allegedly.

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Jeremy1012 wrote:

dunk couldn't see the line with the hubble telescope he crossed so long ago.....:p
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    cutback wrote:
    dunk couldn't see the line with the hubble telescope he crossed so long ago.....:p
    Dunk draws the lines :p
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Dunk draws the lines :p
    And they're not very straight tonight, or that clear..lol
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    And they're not very straight tonight, or that clear..lol

I bought a map of our area today. It was a bit shit. At first I thought 'Makes sense - our area's a bit shit', but then I thought 'Hey, I wonder if this is one of Dunk's efforts'?

• Options
    I bought a map of our area today. It was a bit shit. At first I thought 'Makes sense - our area's a bit shit', but then I thought 'Hey, I wonder if this is one of Dunk's efforts'?

i only draw maps of SW Scotland!! and they are all genius... allegedly (that could be a new catchphrase)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

i was holding a giant spicy Nik-Nak and a rally small pint :D

my stiffy is 3/4 scale :o
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i only draw maps of SW Scotland!! and they are all genius... allegedly (that could be a new catchphrase)

SW Scotland? Isn't that full of mountains and highland long-haired goats and shit? Give you the easy job did they? :D

• Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Oh dear :(
    Ran out of beer...

Night all :)
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    my stiffy is 3/4 scale :o
    Thanks for clearing that up, I thought I was freakishly formed for a minute there. :)
  • Options
    Oh dear :(
    Ran out of beer...

Night all :)

G'night!

• Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    dunkman wrote:

Dunk! :D

We've been trying to find out who did it!! Shoulda known it would be you! ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marree_Man
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    SW Scotland? Isn't that full of mountains and highland long-haired goats and shit? Give you the easy job did they? :D

spoken like a true london wanker... "uh isnt the Cotswolds in Aberdeenland?" ;)
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    Dunk! :D

We've been trying to find out who did it!! Shoulda known it would be you! ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marree_Man

marree man has a tiny cock.. Jamie did it
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    Well I'm handy with my piece of chalk.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

You can see the damn thing from space, you sure Jamie did it? :p
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    spoken like a true london wanker... "uh isnt the Cotswolds in Aberdeenland?" ;)

I am a true london wanker. I have an eight foot by ten foot England flag hanging over the outside of my house, and a hired local teenage girl to periodically push a pram from left to right in front of my front gate. I'm reprezentin'!

• Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    You guys are still at it?
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Well I'm handy with my piece of chalk.

This required bulldozers me dear! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    You can see the damn thing from space, you sure Jamie did it? :p

space is over-rated...

jamie might have helped with the wee helmet
  • Options
    audiodave wrote:

at what? drinking or talking shite? :D
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    This required bulldozers me dear! :D

Ha.....I'll say nothing.
    Apart from...anyone know this girl?
    http://www.keaner.net/MOCCA2005/Manhattan04.jpg
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Ha.....I'll say nothing.
    Apart from...anyone know this girl?
    http://www.keaner.net/MOCCA2005/Manhattan04.jpg

Jenny Twentytits.. she used to live near me... 4 kids to 5 different dads.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    Jenny Twentytits.. she used to live near me... 4 kids to 5 different dads.

That's the one who pushes the pram outside my house!

• Options
    audiodave wrote:

Still at what??? :D:o

I just wandered in to promote Australia! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift