Options

Is NO ONE else drinking tonight??

Comments

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah i have the same feeling about battles 100 years ago... take the Somme for instance... more Uk soldiers died in that one day than Oz lost in the whole war... i may have just made that up :o

anyway.. war sucks.. i'm too drunk and turning hippy now .. meaiow

'I have the same feeling about battles 100 years ago' hahaha :D

In 100 years they'll be saying 'Yeah I have the same feeling about planes crashing into b..... 100 years a.....'

Oh fuck, I'm not drunk enough. :o
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    jamie uk wrote:
    Seriously..I love Aussie place names, and words...all nigaloo, and cookaburra, and lickaluvva and woolagongaroosville. That's my favourite one. Woollagongaroosville.

Pakenham Upper will always be the best. :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    You like that one? :cool:

Yes! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    Pakenham Upper will always be the best. :D

Haha that's pretty good. :D Is there a Packenham Upper Creek?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    'I have the same feeling about battles 100 years ago' hahaha :D

In 100 years they'll be saying 'Yeah I have the same feeling about planes crashing into b..... 100 years a.....'

Oh fuck, I'm not drunk enough. :o

i truly believe that in 100 years suicide bombers will be saying

" what.. when .. cant it wait.. i'm 4 under at Pro Golf on the Nintendo Wii.."
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    I like 'bonzer burger'. :D

What's this "er" shit? :p

It's BONZA! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

In 100 years suicide bombers will be saying 'Now kids, today we'll be learning about geography. Take out your textbooks on page 23.'

• Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    What's this "er" shit? :p

It's BONZA! ;)

Sorry!! (Wow, you ozzies are firey.. wouldn't want to cross YOU!)

• Options

yeah Gallipoli was bonzer :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Don't mind Dunk tonight...his lines are blurred apparently. Even his man love lines, that's why I'm keeping my distance.
    Where's all the Americans tonight then?

hehe! :D I don't mind dunky most nights. :D

All the Americans, except for lovely, are freezing their butts off somewhere I suspect. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    dunkman wrote:

Oh, my, don't you dare suggest these folks are 100 years behind us, based on their basic principles toward god and the human race...we may get infiltrated, and we don't want that happening.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    hehe! :D I don't mind dunky most nights. :D

most nights? thanks my dear.. and you know me.. 99.4% of my posts are stupidness and the other 13% are about how important maths is in the modern world!!!!!!
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah i have the same feeling about battles 100 years ago... take the Somme for instance... more Uk soldiers died in that one day than Oz lost in the whole war... i may have just made that up :o

anyway.. war sucks.. i'm too drunk and turning hippy now .. meaiow

ah well it's all stats dunk and it did make a massive difference to life here. A long way away and a huge part of a generation of males was lost for us. It affected us all. And we kinda hang onto it. It defines us in some ways.

But you're right, war does suck, drink up! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    sitting back watching the uk/aussie tet-a-tet......quite amusing.....:D

:p:p:p
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Haha that's pretty good. :D Is there a Packenham Upper Creek?

I think so. :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    I think so. :D

That's fantastic. :D

• Options

She'll be right mate! :p

Just helping ya with ya gramma! ;)

But yeah......don't cross me! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    She'll be right mate! :p

I totally heard your accent when you said that. ;)

Grammar? Do they teach the word 'bonza' in English class?

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    most nights? thanks my dear.. and you know me.. 99.4% of my posts are stupidness and the other 13% are about how important maths is in the modern world!!!!!!

*Note to Jeremy and Harmless*....Dunk didn't learn this from a book. It's just funny.....besides, he can't read, he uses them tape things.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah Gallipoli was bonzer :)

Shit stirrer! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    Wow this is moving quick. I'll have to check in more than every half hour...
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    Shit stirrer! :D

you've confused me with Jamie... ;)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

It's when she confuses you for good looking that you've got to worry. :D

• Options
    dunkman wrote:

ha! Maths is VERY important in the modern world! :D

I think your posts are a highly inciteful and irreverant commentary of the world we find ourselves in today. :D No! Truly! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    It's when she confuses you for good looking that you've got to worry. :D

i hope you wake up in a coma
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

Up yours!...hah, you wish :p
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i hope you wake up in a coma

'Wake up' in a coma? Do you want to read that again?

OK but when I wake up from my coma, I'm going to crap all over your get well soon card. :D

• Options
    That's fantastic. :D

ah no! :D

It's beaut, ripper, bonza maybe, but fantastic is something the yanks or you well spoken poms trot out! :p;):D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    ah no! :D

It's beaut, ripper, bonza maybe, but fantastic is something the yanks or you well spoken poms trot out! :p;):D

Rack off you dag!

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Jeanie wrote:
    ah no! : D

It's beaut, ripper, bonza maybe, but fantastic is something the yanks or you well spoken poms trot out! : p ; ) : D

:eek: what's wrong with fantastic?!?! i dare ya to try to say that word without smiling.....;) :p:D:D