Options

Is NO ONE else drinking tonight??

Comments

• Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    dunkman wrote:
    Jenny Twentytits.. she used to live near me... 4 kids to 5 different dads.
    Popular girl with you and your buddies was she? Anyway, let's end the specky-elation, here's a scale model I made of mesen some time back...
    http://asprey.net/pictures/peru/pictures/P4020053web.jpg
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    dunkman wrote:
    space is over-rated...

jamie might have helped with the wee helmet

Geez that helmet gets around! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    Still at what??? :D:o

I just wandered in to promote Australia! ;)

By 'promote Australia' do you mean 'drink Fosters'? ;)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jamie uk wrote:
    Popular girl with you and your buddies was she? Anyway, let's end the specky-elation, here's a scale model I made of mesen some time back...

thats not a Japs eye.. more of a "ouch i tried thrusting an umbrella up there" eye
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    Geez that helmet gets around! :D

yeah.. i wish that were true :D;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options

No, she means, 'drink Fosters, scatch arse, gob on floor, swear, be rude to foreigners...and fart'.
  • Options

hehe! :D No chance! That's what you lot think you're supposed to drink! :D

It's the beer we send overseas! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    thats not a Japs eye.. more of a "ouch i tried thrusting an umbrella up there" eye

I call it the 'love outlet'.
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    No, she means, 'drink Fosters, scatch arse, gob on floor, swear, be rude to foreigners...and fart'.

'..whilst wrestling a crocodile and licking the poision out of a box jellyfish wound.'
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    jamie uk wrote:

That's what happens to me when I listen to Corduroy.

• Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    I call it the 'love outlet'.

so did Liberace
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    hehe! :D No chance! That's what you lot think you're supposed to drink! :D

It's the beer we send overseas! ;)

i've had Tooheys? is that how to spell it?

it was good :)
  • Options
    That's what happens to me when I listen to Corduroy.
    T.M.I
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    so did Liberace

He was a firm believer in a leak proof seal between outlet and inlet, a 'pink plumber' if you will.
  • Options
    '..whilst wrestling a crocodile and licking the poision out of a box jellyfish wound.'
    '...and arm wrestling a whiney pom into humiliation.'
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i've had Tooheys? is that how to spell it?

it was good :)

What you want dunk, is Boags. :)

Or Cascade. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:

'and hugging an aboriginal, inviting him to a barby, then cooking magnificent Asian fusion cookery using nothing but tools fashioned from the boabab tree..'

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah.. i wish that were true :D;)

Well you coulda fooled me! :D

Although come to think of it.....that's not really all that difficult! ;):o
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:

that's too easy. :D

we learn that in kindergarten! :p
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    'and hugging an aboriginal, inviting him to a barby, then cooking magnificent Asian fusion cookery using nothing but tools fashioned from the boabab tree..'

" and eating ants covered in vegemite and reminiscing about Gallipoli where 13 aussies died and a dog called Bruce"
  • Options

have a listen to you! haha! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    " and eating ants covered in vegemite and reminiscing about Gallipoli where 13 aussies died and a dog called Bruce"

Careful dunky. We're all a little sensitive about Gallipoli! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

'and painting pictures in which everything is fucking outlined by polka-dots'

• Options
    Seriously..I love Aussie place names, and words...all nigaloo, and cookaburra, and lickaluvva and woolagongaroosville. That's my favourite one. Woollagongaroosville.
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    have a listen to you! haha! :D

You like that one? :cool:

• Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Seriously..I love Aussie place names, and words...all nigaloo, and cookaburra, and lickaluvva and woolagongaroosville. That's my favourite one. Woollagongaroosville.

I like 'bonzer burger'. :D

• Options
    Jeanie wrote:

Don't mind Dunk tonight...his lines are blurred apparently. Even his man love lines, that's why I'm keeping my distance.
    Where's all the Americans tonight then?
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:

yeah i have the same feeling about battles 100 years ago... take the Somme for instance... more Uk soldiers died in that one day than Oz lost in the whole war... i may have just made that up :o

anyway.. war sucks.. i'm too drunk and turning hippy now .. meaiow
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    jamie uk wrote:
    Where's all the Americans then?

sitting back watching the uk/aussie tet-a-tet......quite amusing.....:D
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah i have the same feeling about battles 100 years ago... take the Somme for instance... more Uk soldiers died in that one day than Oz lost in the whole war... i may have just made that up :o

anyway.. war sucks.. i'm too drunk and turning hippy now .. meaiow

Hey...chill out maaaaaan...