Options

Is NO ONE else drinking tonight??

Comments

• Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    I'm drinking. Was dragged to some horrible student bar by the housemates. UGH.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Well, I just cracked open my first can. I've been rehearsing for gigs like a lunatic all evening. Now, for liquid refreshment. *Throws harmless a Strongbow"
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    audiodave wrote:
    I'm drinking. Was dragged to some horrible student bar by the housemates. UGH.

hi dave!! what's been happening? :)

oh and i will be drinking later....jeez mark some of us americans need to finish work first...:p :D
  • Options
    surferdudesurferdude Posts: 2,057
    You'll force me to put the ciders down! :mad:
    If the day ends in a Y you can count on me to be drinking.

The rule is if the day ends in a Y you drink. This rule has never steered me wrong.
    “One good thing about music,
    when it hits you, you feel to pain.
    So brutalize me with music.”
    ~ Bob Marley
  • Options
    i never drink alcohol
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    hi dave!! what's been happening? :)

oh and i will be drinking later....jeez mark some of us americans need to finish work first...:p :D
    Not a lot. Just uni crap. How about you?

And I don't have a job. :p
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

• Options
    ciao people. if i make it back from the bar standin ill be back.
    ****snickers, ya right******
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I'm sitting here drinking tea after dinner, but I don't think that counts! (Its good though - twinings english breakfast tea)
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    working here.

again.
  • Options
    I'm really, really, really mashed..........
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    arggghhh. I just fucking woke up, fully clothed on top of my bed. My room is locked from the inside so I did it. Don't know how I got here. Scariest feeling. My head hurts too and I never get that. I can handle my beer and that's all I drank. I think I might have been spiked :(
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    arggghhh. I just fucking woke up, fully clothed on top of my bed. My room is locked from the inside so I did it. Don't know how I got here. Scariest feeling. My head hurts too and I never get that. I can handle my beer and that's all I drank. I think I might have been spiked :(

Hi dude... Just finding out if you are OK and maybe found out how it happened?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Oh, my aching head :( :o
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    Oh, my aching head :( :o

Self-inflicted... No sympathy! *shakes head*

Heh.. yeah, you got any Ibuprofen? :D

• Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Hi, I'll have the usual thanks,.......quiet tonight.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Hi, I'll have the usual thanks,.......quiet tonight.
    But you're not alone Jamie..:)

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    Certainly not alone! :D

Beer and PJ boots. Good times!
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

• Options
    beer and pearljamlive.com
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    Beer and Sigur Ros...

Not sure whether to smile or cry...:o

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    Hi everybody (in the style of Dr Nick).
    I've been caught up in the importance of my 2000th post...lol. I posted a song which is very apt for most of us.
    How is everybody? I'ma just havin a glass of vin rouge, and some ac/dc oddities courtesy of youtube...mmmmm.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Beer and Sigur Ros...

Not sure whether to smile or cry...:o

i'm just getting into Sigur Ros... that and a bottle of Vino de Reed ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    Not sure listening to Sigur Ros, on my own and very sloshed is such a good idea for me :(
    Might try some PJ instead...

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

Evening sir.
    Good job we got late closing here.
    p.s. I never heard sigur ros...should I?
  • Options
    Not sure listening to Sigur Ros, on my own and very sloshed is such a good idea for me :(
    Might try some PJ instead...

yeah perhaps not... i love their melancholy.. but if drinking then maybe go for the PJ injection.. straight into the veins :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

Just getting into Sigur Ros? Man enjoy it! :D

• Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    Evening sir.
    Good job we got late closing here.
    p.s. I never heard sigur ros...should I?

alright amigo.. hows things? you doing ok?

sigur ros are perhaps not your style.. very sombre, ecclesiastical, very emotive... but it depends on your mood... if your in one of those "the world is shit and i'm gonna put on misanthropic tunes" moods then sure.. go for it.. but i had you down as a rocker baby... so you might not like.. but whats 15mins out of your busy schedule ;)
  • Options
    Just getting into Sigur Ros? Man enjoy it! :D
    I just listening to it on youtube....on first listen it's almost like a lullaby, I'll need more time with it.
  • Options
    p.s. i'm kinda drunk... so i'll come out with bollocks i dont mean.. i.e. jamie and mark are lovely blokes and i dont want to have a 3some with Angelina and oh fuck .. who cares, anyone else :D
  • Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    I just listening to it on youtube....on first listen it's almost like a lullaby, I'll need more time with it.

You need to buy Agaetis Byrun, (), and Takk. Hypnotic, melancholy, just fucking beautiful :)

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    alright amigo.. hows things? you doing ok?

sigur ros are perhaps not your style.. very sombre, ecclesiastical, very emotive... but it depends on your mood... if your in one of those "the world is shit and i'm gonna put on misanthropic tunes" moods then sure.. go for it.. but i had you down as a rocker baby... so you might not like.. but whats 15mins out of your busy schedule ;)

I'm very flexible with most things my man, spesh music. This track is building nicely, I kinda get it...where are they from?