Boston Red Sox

Comments

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Only during the good times....weak ;):lol:

cnrbore.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Havent really been posting much, but I've been watching most of the games. Heidi Watney is hot.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    jimed14 wrote:
    Wow ... we're all hibernating until October, eh?

:lol:

You back again hyperman, I hope you got my point in the Philly Eagles thread. However, I know you are not serious therefore the little laughter after your sentence.

Your posts seems to try and get a rise out of peeps it doesn't work with me. It's more fun at times posting in the Yankeee thread just so you can see them...still weak. ;)

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• g under p wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:
    Wow ... we're all hibernating until October, eh?

You back again hyperman, I hope you got my point in the Philly Eagles thread. However, I know you are not serious therefore the little laughter after your sentence.

Your posts seems to try and get a rise out of peeps it doesn't work with me. It's more fun at times posting in the Yankeee thread just so you can see them...still weak. ;)

Peace

We have been doing this for 10 years....we both know it's all in good fun..just breaking balls

That being said Boston can lick a nut ;)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    I've been watching, but posting is tougher. Most of my surfing is done from my iPhone and the app sucks.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    Hurrah, the offense showed up tonight! Missed yesterday's game due to a much needed post PJ 20 nap, it sounded agonizing to watch, especially since they lost Beckett. This team needs some consistency, seems like feast or famine for them. They could either go dead cold in the playoffs or red hot, and if its the latter, I don't see anyone stopping them.
    32 shows and counting...
  • adam42381 wrote:
    I've been watching, but posting is tougher. Most of my surfing is done from my iPhone and the app sucks.
    +1

Now that the band is touring i'll be hanging around. Have been watching/attending many games though :)

...and yes.. HowDoYouWantMe is VERY hot ;)
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • KravenKraven Posts: 829
    What a fucking terrible game. One of the worst games of the season. Blowing 2 three run leads is just terribad, and way to run into the last out Aviles. Just dumb.
    32 shows and counting...
    Kraven wrote:
    What a fucking terrible game. One of the worst games of the season. Blowing 2 three run leads is just terribad, and way to run into the last out Aviles. Just dumb.

I didn't see the game BUT I did get regular updates and I couldn't believe what I was reading. These are the kind of days I can't stand to watch Sportscenter the few times that I do.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

MaaaaaN it sure seems like the RAYS have the Red Sox number. :(

Peace

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,716
    Nervous?
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Nervous?

About what exactly :?: ....I'm able to see the Sox play when they're playing the Rays and they seem to have the Sox number. As for ALL the others no problem. :D

Peace

g under p wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Nervous?

About what exactly :?: ....I'm able to see the Sox play when they're playing the Rays and they seem to have the Sox number. As for ALL the others no problem. :D

Peace

A 6.5 game lead in the wild card is now a 3.5 game lead in the wild card after a losing 5 straight and the Rays winning 7 of 8. Could get interesting down the stretch. Luckly you have the scheduling gods on your side with the Rays playing the Yanks and Boston playing Baltimore.

Plus, Ortiz said this.

“Hell, yeah, you've got to panic,”
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Nervous?

Cliffy6745 wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

A 6.5 game lead in the wild card is now a 3.5 game lead in the wild card after a losing 5 straight and the Rays winning 7 of 8. Could get interesting down the stretch. Luckly you have the scheduling gods on your side with the Rays playing the Yanks and Boston playing Baltimore.

Plus, Ortiz said this.

“Hell, yeah, you've got to panic,”

Yeah he should be....he's the playa and I'm just a fan. :D

Peace

Congratulations on #200 Tim Wakefield

....you were only 45 years old and on your 8th try but you got the job done.

YOU are a TROOPER in my book

thumbnail.aspx?q=1189454227524&id=69283f359cdac235706b04dff4a803ea&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.posters.ws%2fimages%2f415071%2ftim_wakefield_2003_american_league_championship_series_game_1_action.jpg

Peace

• 040730boone.jpg

:clap: :crazy: :wave:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    040730boone.jpg

:D
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • 040730boone.jpg

Stay classy NY.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • 040730boone.jpg

Stay classy NY.

ny loves wakefield..congrats on the 200 wins
    040730boone.jpg

Wasn't it great when the Yankees went on to win the World Series that year ... oh, wait ....

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • jimed14 wrote:
    040730boone.jpg

Wasn't it great when the Yankees went on to win the World Series that year ... oh, wait ....

that night alone was worth it all ....ya gotta lose some to win most .....(i just made that line up) pretty good
    It's odd, because Wakes would have been the MVP of that 2003 series if I remember correctly. Dominant in games 1 and 4 I think it was.

And the man played a huge role in 2004, taking the ball for 3+ innings in that 19 - 8 drubbing the Sox took in game 3 to save the arms of everyone else.

... and we all know what happened after that.

• Soooo, are we just going to pretend like this isn't happening?
    This is awesome. How you guys feeling? If any of you are alive
  • panic mode kids

this sucks
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,920
    Soooo, are we just going to pretend like this isn't happening?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • they play baltimore 7 x....rays play yanks 7 x....sox will get in
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    panic mode kids

this sucks
    So you've hit the panic button?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Beckett needs to come up huge tomorrow. Biggest game of the season tomorrow? Yup!

Fuck I hate panic mode.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
    YOOOOOUUUUUKKKKK is out tonight. I am seriously enjoying this.

Please note, as with Neily, I think they will make it based on schedules but this is fun to watch.