A bird with arms

Comments

• corycory Posts: 736
    yeah but don't let your guard down watch the kids when they are outside but you know that allready, anyway if he /she keeps coming back i would change my deodarant probably attracted to you cory you hot hick ......h he he ..

haha...I guess I truly do have animal magnetism.

He brushed against me and gave me a look like "Can I fucking help you with something?"

At least he won't get in my attic and leave piss stains on my ceiling. Fucking raccoons:mad:
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,258
    cory wrote:
    haha...I guess I truly do have animal magnetism.

He brushed against me and gave me a look like "Can I fucking help you with something?"

At least he won't get in my attic and leave piss stains on my ceiling. Fucking raccoons:mad:

you must ,yeah they don't like attics as much as the coons they like the hole's better so dont bend down in front of this monster .....he will bang you like a screen door in a hurricane in florida ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    you must ,yeah they don't like attics as much as the coons they like the hole's better so dont bend down in front of this monster .....he will bang you like a screen door in a hurricane in florida ....

"Hey dude, why are you walking funny? Twist your knee?"

"No man. I got raped by a fox with a giant walrus dong."

cory wrote:

now i just spit cofee all over the monitor ha ha ha yeah .....watch that fox
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    cory wrote:
    Alright, we had the condor, the raccoon, and now this.....

I walk outside to get my digital camera out of the front seat of my truck. I feel a brush against my leg but we have cats next door that go through our garbage so I didn't pay attention to it. I close the door and standing in front of me looking me in the eyes is a fucking FOX. He has a lot of gray hairs and I could tell his eyes were cloudy so he was probably pretty old. I swear to God I don't live near a zoo. Anyway, should I attempt to kill this thing or just leave the old fella alone? By the way, I'm a shitty animal trapper.

This is a true story.
    A Gray Fox.........cool.....you might be right about his age or health.....generally not real keen about being around us hairless apes......who knows...he might have been somebody's pet once upon a time.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    tybird wrote:
    A Gray Fox.........cool.....you might be right about his age or health.....generally not real keen about being around us hairless apes......who knows...he might have been somebody's pet once upon a time.

He seemed harmless. That's generally what somebody says before they get their asshole bit off by a wild animal.

• bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    i bet the raccoon sent him to mock you

you should kill it... then wear it on your head and walk around your neighborhood yelling

COME ON OUT YOU PUSSY 'COON!!!!! LET'S FINISH THIS!!!!
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
    bostonlou wrote:
    i bet the raccoon sent him to mock you

you should kill it... then wear it on your head and walk around your neighborhood yelling

COME ON OUT YOU PUSSY 'COON!!!!! LET'S FINISH THIS!!!!

That raccoon is a smart ass. In the end, I will hunt him down and destroy him.

I may take the fox in as a pet. He seemed swell <
    I went back to 1951 for the word "swell"

cory wrote:
    That raccoon is a smart ass. In the end, I will hunt him down and destroy him.

I may take the fox in as a pet. He seemed swell <
    I went back to 1951 for the word "swell"

you should name him Mop

as in Foxy Mop

^^^^
    i went to the sweat on my left nut for that humor
    bostonlou wrote:
    you should name him Mop

as in Foxy Mop

^^^^
    i went to the sweat on my left nut for that humor

You have funny balls.

• chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    cory wrote:

i just called in sick to work. and damn myself for not using this reason :( *tear*

i love foxes, they are neat critters. swell even....and i still use the word swell sometimes. i kick it olde school

maybe it just wandered out and will go back to whence it came. better than the rabid bat that has been reported by my work last week lol
    i just called in sick to work. and damn myself for not using this reason :( *tear*

i love foxes, they are neat critters. swell even....and i still use the word swell sometimes. i kick it olde school

maybe it just wandered out and will go back to whence it came. better than the rabid bat that has been reported by my work last week lol

He could have very easily bitten me. I never saw him. I guess you could say he was precious. I have a dog pen I could put him in.

Ohh, and fuck bats....they give me the heebie jeebies....I'm on a roll with my old school references today:)

cory wrote:
    He could have very easily bitten me. I never saw him. I guess you could say he was precious. I have a dog pen I could put him in.

Ohh, and fuck bats....they give me the heebie jeebies....I'm on a roll with my old school references today:)
    aww no dog pen, he should be free. although if he snuck up on you like that he's like a ninja fox. which is freaking AWESOME. so no killing it. unless he does assbang you. and doesn't call the next day

i've never seen a bat in teh wild before, and where i work is an urban setting so where the heck the bat came from is beyond me. geezoinks! (that's shaggy circa 1913)
    cory wrote:
    You have funny balls.

Yeah I agree. They taste funny too.
    aww no dog pen, he should be free. although if he snuck up on you like that he's like a ninja fox. which is freaking AWESOME. so no killing it. unless he does assbang you. and doesn't call the next day

i've never seen a bat in teh wild before, and where i work is an urban setting so where the heck the bat came from is beyond me. geezoinks! (that's shaggy circa 1913)

Being assbanged and not getting a follow up phone call is unforgivable in my book;)

You're right, I shouldn't lock his old ass up. Unless I can prove that he is in fact, a ninja fox, then I could charge people to come a see him.

That would be groovy (1960's)

cory wrote:
    Being assbanged and not getting a follow up phone call is unforgivable in my book;)

You're right, I shouldn't lock his old ass up. Unless I can prove that he is in fact, a ninja fox, then I could charge people to come a see him.

That would be groovy (1960's)
    it's just impolite is what it is.

has anybody else in the neighborhood seen it? do you live near the woods?

rare ninja fox on display would be prodigiosus (20 B.C.)
    it's just impolite is what it is.

has anybody else in the neighborhood seen it? do you live near the woods?

rare ninja fox on display would be prodigiosus (20 B.C.)

There are some woods along the back of my house but not a lot. We live in the center of the city. I don't think my neighbors have seen it. We live on a cove with 4 houses. I find it to be _____________ <
    Charlie Chaplin silent movie quote circa 1920's.

cory wrote:
    There are some woods along the back of my house but not a lot. We live in the center of the city. I don't think my neighbors have seen it. We live on a cove with 4 houses. I find it to be _____________ <
    Charlie Chaplin silent movie quote circa 1920's.
    that is so weird, i wonder where it came from!

and FYI dear, that was a misquote. _________ ___ __'_ (marcel marceau, RIP) *pouring invisible 40*
    that is so weird, i wonder where it came from!

and FYI dear, that was a misquote. _________ ___ __'_ (marcel marceau, RIP) *pouring invisible 40*

Well I'll be _____ ______. New York City mime 1986.

chiqui + cory = trendsetters;)

cory wrote:
    Well I'll be _____ ______. New York City mime 1986.

chiqui + cory = trendsetters;)
    :eek:

those NYC mimes have the filfithiest mouths. and don't get me started on their boxes

and damn skippy we set trends (where did damn skippy come from anyway?)
    :eek:

those NYC mimes have the filfithiest mouths. and don't get me started on their boxes

and damn skippy we set trends (where did damn skippy come from anyway?)

Skippy came from his father's penis originally.....Cory 2007

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    get a trampoline
    cory wrote:
    Skippy came from his father's penis originally.....Cory 2007
    now i want peanut butter
    cutback wrote:
    hahaha yeah!
    i usually put peanut butter on my monkey and then have the dog lick it off
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    actually, bump. :D

This was one funny thread. Could use the laugh.

To absent friends! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    actually, bump. :D

This was one funny thread. Could use the laugh.

To absent friends! :)

cheers cheers nice of you to make it come alive again ,let me know if you still need me ? ....:)
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Cheers!! :)
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
    cheers cheers nice of you to make it come alive again ,let me know if you still need me ? ....:)

Yeah, I thought we could use the laugh. :)

:D How could a girl not need you jose?
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    Yeah, I thought we could use the laugh. :)

:D How could a girl not need you jose?
    damm now i miss cory & really all the banned people ...:(
    Cheers!! :)

It's comic genius isn't it! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift