The Top 10 Game

Comments

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    ozpjman wrote:
    I believe this 'someone' could be a member of the now defunct band Matchbox 20....

Further to that, one of these members was also seen entering the Crazy Horse in Adelaide on their last tour here, werent they Stella!!!

WAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!! *covers eyes and ears*

HAAHAHAHAA!!

ps > matchbox 20 are CURRENTLY in the studio...

MUWHAHAHAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!

:D
    wah
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Haven't we already done this???????????????????

YEEES :eek:

number 4 - NO!!!!!!! :eek:
    wah
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    TOP TEN REASONS WHY ILLEGAL_PANTS' PANTS ARE ILLEGAL
    1. They've been broken into too many times and the police are holding them for DNA deposits - of which there are many
    2. They arent really illegal - its just her dancing name at the crazy horse.
    3. They have a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs in the pocket... WITHOUT the required Quick release!
    4. They hang low and show her "crack".....
    5. Because they are actually "Assless Chaps" :D :eek:
    NERDS!
    "Assless Chaps"

:eek::eek::eek:

i don't wanna see these words on AET for at least a YEAR :eek: (or post-confirmation on Saturday)

:D
    wah
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707

1. They've been broken into too many times and the police are holding them for DNA deposits - of which there are many
    3. They have a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs in the pocket... WITHOUT the required Quick release!
    6. I already told you .. they're other girls panties she steals from clotheslines.. :p
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486

6. I already told you .. they're other girls panties she steals from clotheslines.. :p
    7. They're Arseless-Chaps alright... but she went one step further with them! :eek:
    vitaaaaal :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    wah
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870

5. Because they are actually "Assless Chaps"
    6. I already told you .. they're other girls panties she steals from clotheslines..
    7. They're Arseless-Chaps alright... but she went one step further with them!
    8. These pants greet you at the entry of the Crazy Horse, signed by Stella and MB20 (not that I go there...)
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
    HAHAHAA

you're there right now, aren't ya Tzimmy :D:p
    wah
    HAHAHAA

you're there right now, aren't ya Tzimmy :D:p

Busted :o:

didnt think you saw me sneak in...

What are the specials for today :)
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
    LOL :D
    ozpjman wrote:
    What are the specials for today :)

you're asking me, but i've never set foot in the CH :D

hahaha!!
    wah

6. I already told you .. they're other girls panties she steals from clotheslines..
    8. These pants greet you at the entry of the Crazy Horse, signed by Stella and MB20 (not that I go there...)
    9. They're actually Stone's :o
    wah

10. (Does that mean they are Stone Washed?)
    Because they are Stone washed and belong in the 1980's!! :)
  • vital5, so what's the new top ten list gonna be??
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    vital5 wrote:
    TOP TWENTY REASONS WHY ILLEGAL_PANTS' PANTS ARE ILLEGAL

10. (Does that mean they are Stone Washed?)
    Because they are Stone washed and belong in the 1980's!! :)
    New Topic?! This one is gold...
    Keep going from 10!...
    vitaaaaal :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Wow is this like spinning up the jackpot?
    Right, im taking over hehe

TOP TEN LINES TO USE ON SECURITY TO GET BACK STAGE AT A PEARL JAM CONCERT
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Right, im taking over hehe

1. I suck AND swallow, BIG BOY!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:

That is sooo hot, im off for a pull
    ozpjman wrote:
    That is sooo hot, im off for a pull

Can I come?
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Can I come?

Fucken oath you can!!!

You will be my inspiration that gets me over the line. I thought it was gonna be awesome just thinking about you, now you gonna be there!!
    ozpjman wrote:
    Fucken oath you can!!!

You will be my inspiration that gets me over the line. I thought it was gonna be awesome just thinking about you, now you gonna be there!!

HA HA! Awesome! I like to watch! And you thought you'd only be looking at that photo of my piercing! Now I'll be there in the flesh, baby!

Speaking of that photo, you still don't have that as your desktop picture, do you?
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    HA HA! Awesome! I like to watch! And you thought you'd only be looking at that photo of my piercing! Now I'll be there in the flesh, baby!

Speaking of that photo, you still don't have that as your desktop picture, do you?

Oh you wont be watching... you'll be participating. Im used to seeing that piercing up close, cant wait to introduce myself to it with my tongue hehe

I still do have that photo, its my desktop picture at home, and also I printed out an A3 colour pic of it and laminated it, easier to clean...

So when should I come up?
    ozpjman wrote:
    Oh you wont be watching... you'll be participating. Im used to seeing that piercing up close, cant wait to introduce myself to it with my tongue hehe

:eek: Well, don't you work fast! It's suddenly gone from watching to tongueing piercings!!! Bit of a smooth operator are we?
    ozpjman wrote:
    I still do have that photo, its my desktop picture at home, and also I printed out an A3 colour pic of it and laminated it, easier to clean...

Smart thinking! Laminating will save you A LOT in printer cartridges! If only all the men who had that photo were as smart as you!
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    ozpjman wrote:

So when should I come up?

Nice thinking with the lamination
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089

2. Thousands of my potential children died on your daughters face last night. Would you like to kill some of your own potential kids right here and now? *shudders*
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    :eek: Well, don't you work fast! It's suddenly gone from watching to tongueing piercings!!! Bit of a smooth operator are we?

Smart thinking! Laminating will save you A LOT in printer cartridges! If only all the men who had that photo were as smart as you!

My apologies, we seemed to have a connection hehe, you can go back to watching, but I cant guarantee you'll get out of there clean...

No other man has the photo, i made sure I had the only copy, well besides Tigress that is :D

So when am I cumming up?

2. Thousands of my potential children died on your daughters face last night. Would you like to kill some of your own potential kids right here and now? *shudders*
    3. (To the black security guard) HEY, arent you Vicera from the WWE???
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707

4. I have a brain tumour and the doctors say I'll be dead within a month. One of my last dying wishes is to meet Pearl Jam ;)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• E.K wrote:

4. I have a brain tumour and the doctors say I'll be dead within a month. One of my last dying wishes is to meet Pearl Jam ;)

5. My sister sucks and swallows, big boy....here's her number....
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self