The Top 10 Game

Comments

• E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    THE TOP TEN REASONS WHY PARIS HILTON SHOULD STAY IN JAIL

1. There's a good chance she could get killed in there
    2. Because she shaves her bush
    3. So we won't have to put up with seeing stupid photos of her posing at parties for a few weeks
    4. So i can download the lesbian prison sex tape
    5. So she can make 'The Simple Life - Prison Days' episodes. She becomes a prison bitch in one episode :eek:
    6. They should give her life sentence and she has to break out through the toilet and then be American's most wanted spoiled whore.
    7. So we can see how you look when you don't upkeep a fake tan, hair extensions, fake nails - it's like a Public Service Announcement for Socialites
    8. So her poor pet chihuahua can go back to being a normal dog again, instead of being used as a fashion accessory
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• THE TOP TEN REASONS WHY PARIS HILTON SHOULD STAY IN JAIL

3. So we won't have to put up with seeing stupid photos of her posing at parties for a few weeks
    5. So she can make 'The Simple Life - Prison Days' episodes. She becomes a prison bitch in one episode
    6. They should give her life sentence and she has to break out through the toilet and then be American's most wanted spoiled whore.
    7. So we can see how you look when you don't upkeep a fake tan, hair extensions, fake nails - it's like a Public Service Announcement for Socialites
    8. So her poor pet chihuahua can go back to being a normal dog again, instead of being used as a fashion accessory
    9. She won't be able to eat, she won't be able to sleep, she'll be lonely, she'll be scared for her life...this is great! :D
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    THE TOP TEN REASONS WHY PARIS HILTON SHOULD STAY IN JAIL

5. So she can make 'The Simple Life - Prison Days' episodes. She becomes a prison bitch in one episode
    9. She won't be able to eat, she won't be able to sleep, she'll be lonely, she'll be scared for her life...this is great! :D
    10. So that guards with erectile problems will be cured.
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
    THE TOP TEN REASONS WHY EMO BANDS SUCK

1. because of their irritating vocals.
    scratching my butt...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
    suns rival wrote:

1. because of their irritating vocals.
    2. because they are crybabies
    they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
  • ForestBrainForestBrain Posts: 460
    1. because of their irritating vocals
    2. because they are cry babies
    3. because they are made for people who feel sorry for themselves
    When life gives you lemons, throw them at somebody.
  • orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    4. one word: Guyliner.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • ForestBrainForestBrain Posts: 460
    long red wrote:
    4. one word: Guyliner.
    Yes!
    When life gives you lemons, throw them at somebody.
  • i like matt.ci like matt.c Posts: 1,121
    4. because they're on the music channels every time you turn the tv on.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    5. because the members spend more time and money on their hair and makeup than I do!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    5. because the members spend more time and money on their hair and makeup than I do!
    6. They encourage others losers to think they are not weird. hehe

7. Because Emo is just a re-hash of the 1980s
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

E.K wrote:

yes.. and it's a bit too fucking early for the 80's to roll around again *drops an emo-bomb*

8. Because even they can't tell you if they are an Emo band or not, or even what the hell Emo is....
  • THE TOP TEN REASONS WHY EMO BANDS SUCK

4. One word: Guyliner.
    5. because they're on the music channels every time you turn the tv on.
    6. because the members spend more time and money on their hair and makeup than I do!
    7. They encourage others losers to think they are not weird. hehe
    8. Because Emo is just a re-hash of the 1980s
    9. Because even they can't tell you if they are an Emo band or not, or even what the hell Emo is....
    10. What the hell is an EMO band?
  • The Top Ten Signs You Spend Too Much Time At The Pit....
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    The Top Ten Ways To Tell You Spend Too Much Time At The Pit....

1. When I met people from the Pit I called them by their screenname and not their "real" name....well, to be honest I don't actually know what half of their real names are! Ha ha! :o
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • The Top Ten Signs You Spend Too Much Time At The Pit....

1. When I met people from the Pit I called them by their screenname and not their "real" name....well, to be honest I don't actually know what half of their real names are! Ha ha! :o
    2. The only cleavage you've seen so far this summer are from the pics posted in the "summer cleavage" thread.
    The Top Ten Signs You Spend Too Much Time At The Pit....

2. The only cleavage you've seen so far this summer are from the pics posted in the "summer cleavage" thread.
    3. Every time you blink your eyes you could swear that you see the Pearl Jam - Message Pit logo, so you keep blinking trying to see it.

3. Every time you blink your eyes you could swear that you see the Pearl Jam - Message Pit logo, so you keep blinking trying to see it.
    4. When you're invited to meet up with a member of the Message Pit but don't want to in case they never speak to you on the board again after meeting you in person. :o

4. When you're invited to meet up with a member of the Message Pit but don't want to in case they never speak to you on the board again after meeting you in person. :o
    5. When you just realized that you haven't eaten in days.
    scratching my butt...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    bahrosh teezy...
    E.K wrote:

I'm never speaking to you again cos you stood me up :eek: *starts more rumours* haha
    vital5 wrote:
    I'm never speaking to you again cos you stood me up :eek: *starts more rumours* haha

It was DonJon and OzJammer I stood up .... well kind of. :) You should meet up with DonJon for a drink one day though.. Oh and when am I going to see a photo of you?

E.K wrote:
    It was DonJon and OzJammer I stood up .... well kind of. :) You should meet up with DonJon for a drink one day though.. Oh and when am I going to see a photo of you?
    oh that night :) heh i was too hurt to go... no Powderfinger ticket 'n all :)
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    E.K wrote:

wait a minute!!!

there is pics in that thread, what the fuck am i doing here???

and what the fuck am i doing with my pants on???
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    wait a minute!!!

there is pics in that thread, what the fuck am i doing here???

and what the fuck am i doing with my pants on???
    Yeah pics of rednecks :( i went thru the whole thread.. i had MY pants off too :(
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471

6. There are more photos of Mr. Leatherback in your photobucket account than Rob Thomas
    wah
  • THCTHC Posts: 525

1. When I met people from the Pit I called them by their screenname and not their "real" name....well, to be honest I don't actually know what half of their real names are! Ha ha!
    4. When you're invited to meet up with a member of the Message Pit but don't want to in case they never speak to you on the board again after meeting you in person.
    6. There are more photos of Mr. Leatherback in your photobucket account than Rob Thomas
    7. When things happen to you, you think, "That would make a great Post!".
    “Kept in a small bowl, the goldfish will remain small. With more space, the fish can grow double, triple, or quadruple its size.”
    -Big Fish
  • "Yeah pics of rednecks i went thru the whole thread.. i had MY pants off too"

I thought for sure there were pics posted in there. I didn't go through the entire thread to make sure, and thanks to you, now I don't have to! hehe. But really, a thread is useless without pics....

Pants... I'm proud of that! hahaha