The Top 10 Game

Comments

• vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    "Yeah pics of rednecks i went thru the whole thread.. i had MY pants off too"

I thought for sure there were pics posted in there. I didn't go through the entire thread to make sure, and thanks to you, now I don't have to! hehe. But really, a thread is useless without pics....
    Oh there were pics.. just not of boobs :)
    E.K wrote:
    Oh and when am I going to see a photo of you?
    Bizzarre... you invite me over for a photo shoot... I comply.. yet you still have no photos?! hmmm did you sell the shots on ebay?! :eek:

um... you'll see a shot when you take a photo.. develop it, and put it in your purse :) hahahahaha
    The Top Ten Signs You Spend Too Much Time At The Pit....

1. When I met people from the Pit I called them by their screenname and not their "real" name....well, to be honest I don't actually know what half of their real names are! Ha ha!
    2. The only cleavage you've seen so far this summer are from the pics posted in the "summer cleavage" thread.
    3. Every time you blink your eyes you could swear that you see the Pearl Jam - Message Pit logo, so you keep blinking trying to see it.
    4. When you're invited to meet up with a member of the Message Pit but don't want to in case they never speak to you on the board again after meeting you in person.
    5. When you just realized that you haven't eaten in days.
    6. There are more photos of Mr. Leatherback in your photobucket account than Rob Thomas
    7. When things happen to you, you think, "That would make a great Post!".
    8. You quote yourself in a reply!
  • taratara Posts: 293
    THE TOP TEN THINGS MATT CAMERON DOES BEFORE A PEARL JAM SHOW
    9. Throws down a 1/2 tequila 1/2 green cordial shot and screams "I am a Rockstar"

i know it's a bit late in the game, but damn, if i ever become a rockstar (super secret pipe dream backup plan), then i'm TOTALLY doing that, love it
    No problem can be solved from the same consciousness that created it.
    Albert Einstein
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    vital5 wrote:
    Pants... I'm proud of that! hahaha

well he's one hot mofo, what can i say?
    wah
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    tara wrote:
    i know it's a bit late in the game, but damn, if i ever become a rockstar (super secret pipe dream backup plan), then i'm TOTALLY doing that, love it

Yeah you sure are late for that particular thread .. but you can redeem yourself by posting something in the current one..
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

vital5 wrote:
    Bizzarre... you invite me over for a photo shoot... I comply.. yet you still have no photos?! hmmm did you sell the shots on ebay?! :eek:

um... you'll see a shot when you take a photo.. develop it, and put it in your purse :) hahahahaha

You having delusions again? Not a bad pic of you in your MySpace page though.. I thought it would be worse. ;)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

E.K wrote:
    You having delusions again? Not a bad pic of you in your MySpace page though.. I thought it would be worse. ;)
    I have no delusions.... i remember you requesting me to.. how'd you put it.. "lift your arse higher and pout more" :eek:

heh thank you... like a train wreck!
  • parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223

1. When I met people from the Pit I called them by their screenname and not their "real" name....well, to be honest I don't actually know what half of their real names are! Ha ha!
    2. The only cleavage you've seen so far this summer are from the pics posted in the "summer cleavage" thread.
    3. Every time you blink your eyes you could swear that you see the Pearl Jam - Message Pit logo, so you keep blinking trying to see it.
    4. When you're invited to meet up with a member of the Message Pit but don't want to in case they never speak to you on the board again after meeting you in person.
    6. There are more photos of Mr. Leatherback in your photobucket account than Rob Thomas
    9. When you hate the 50 seconds waiting time between 2 posts.
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
    parel jam wrote:

9. When you hate the 50 seconds waiting time between 2 posts.
    10 When you start in the Pics where Eddie looks like Mr. Leatherback thread at 9pm and are still going at it in there at 1am the next day :eek:
    TOP TEN REASONS WHY SYDNEY #2 HAD AN AWESOME SETLIST.....(and no reasons are allowed to be song names! hehe) :eek:
    TOP TEN REASONS WHY SYDNEY #2 HAD AN AWESOME SETLIST.....(and no reasons are allowed to be song names! hehe) :eek:

1. 'Cos Mr. Leatherback helped Eddie compile it
    wah

2. Because Deep deep down inside of the Pearl Jam boys... they just knew there were some REAL fans there!
    TOP TEN REASONS WHY SYDNEY #2 HAD AN AWESOME SETLIST.....(and no reasons are allowed to be song names! hehe)

2. Because Deep deep down inside of the Pearl Jam boys... they just knew there were some REAL fans there!
    3. Well they had to do something to keep the church goers interested :eek:

TOP TEN REASONS WHY SYDNEY #2 HAD AN AWESOME SETLIST.....(and no reasons are allowed to be song names! hehe)

3. Well they had to do something to keep the church goers interested :eek:
    4. Because every time I yelled out for a song.. they played it....
  • I'm sorry but this top ten is terrible! lol
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    I'm sorry but this top ten is terrible! lol
    It rocks! look up sarcasm in the dictionary? :)

It was a great setlist tho
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724

3. Well they had to do something to keep the church goers interested
    5. Because they have to compete with Silverchair ;)
    NERDS!
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328

5. Because they have to compete with Silverchair ;)
    6. Because Ed wrote it on toilet paper while he was on the toilet that morning when he had a lot of "thinking time"!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323

5. Because they have to compete with Silverchair
    6. We got some old school Eddie dishing out the one fingered salutes to the churchies.

Off the subject a bit but are all our Newcastle friends OK. That was a couple of real nasty storms you guys copped I hope everyones safe and well.

PJ benefit concert????

http://www.coastalwatch.com/camera/cameras_large.aspx?cam=2790&state=NSW&t=5:19:39%20PM

Nobby's Beach Downtown Newcastle
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!

6. We got some old school Eddie dishing out the one fingered salutes to the churchies.
    7. 'Cos the following gig in Brisbane would get a bland set :D (oh i kid...)
    wah

8. Eddie had to make up for saying at Sydney #1 that the next nights crowd didn't matter... (actually come to think of it.. i said something along those lines at lifewasted :o, but not about Sydney) if only it was up haha... vitalstradamus

8. Eddie had to make up for saying at Sydney #1 that the next nights crowd didn't matter... (actually come to think of it.. i said something along those lines at lifewasted :o, but not about Sydney) if only it was up haha... vitalstradamus
    9. 'Cos it's pearl jam and no set is shit :mad: < from the mad thread

can we finish this please :eek:
    wah
    TOP TEN REASONS WHY SYDNEY #2 HAD AN AWESOME SETLIST

9. 'Cos it's pearl jam and no set is shit :mad: < from the mad thread

can we finish this please :eek:

10. Sad and indifference.... (okay i cheated) hehe
    TOP TEN REASONS PEOPLE ARE SCARED TO START NEW TOP TEN LISTS

1. 'Cos they're not Australian? :eek: I WANNA START ONE :mad::D
    wah
  • i like matt.ci like matt.c Posts: 1,121

2.Cause i'm not good at it.

3. 'Cos there's the chance people won't have a fricken clue what to respond with - re. Sydney 2 setlist :eek: ;)
    wah
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328

3. 'Cos there's the chance people won't have a fricken clue what to respond with - re. Sydney 2 setlist :eek: ;)
    4. Because I thought they all had to be about PJ and it got too hard...
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392

4. Because I thought they all had to be about PJ and it got too hard...
    5. Cause some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980