The Top 10 Game

Comments

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    TOP 10 REASONS WHY PEARL JAM WILL (HOPEFULLY) RETURN TO NEWCASTLE

1. MR won't let Eddie surf with him until they come back
    2. Because next time they're doing a regional tour and after Newcastle they're coming to TOWNSVILLE!!!
    3. After organising an 11 show tour, Mike will realise he has another show worth of pointing in him so he will speak to Management about heading back to Newcastle.
    4. 'Cos it's a nice warm-up gig for RADELAIDE :D
    wah
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707

2. Because next time they're doing a regional tour and after Newcastle they're coming to TOWNSVILLE!!
    3. So that EK can go next time
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

2. Because next time they're doing a regional tour and after Newcastle they're coming to TOWNSVILLE!!!
    3. After organising an 11 show tour, Mike will realise he has another show worth of pointing in him so he will speak to Management about heading back to Newcastle.
    5. So that EK can go next time
    6. 'Cos they don't wanna see another petition ;)
    wah
    i thought this was deleted :eek:
    wah
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486

7. Eddie loved adding the word Newcastle to some of the songs... Alive and In my tree
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858

7. Eddie loved adding the word Newcastle to some of the songs... Alive and In my tree
    8. Because they have a fetish about playing in structures made completely out of tin

8. Because they have a fetish about playing in structures made completely out of tin.
    9. They enjoyed the 3 min plane flight from Sydney to Newie the first time, their shortest EVER.

8. Because they have a fetish about playing in structures made completely out of tin.
    9. They enjoyed the 3 min plane flight from Sydney to Newie the first time, their shortest EVER.
    10. 'Cos they want to :)
    wah
    TOP 10 REASONS WHY MOSTLY AUSSIES ARE POSTING IN THE TOP TEN THREAD
    wah
  • Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531

1. They seem to have the most time on their hands as all they do is go down the beach and throw shrimps on the barbie. (i joke of course)
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........

1. They seem to have the most time on their hands as all they do is go down the beach and throw shrimps on the barbie. (i joke of course)
    2. We've alienated The South with one of our previous topics so the rest of the world has decided to boycott this thread out of protest
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392

2. We've alienated The South with one of our previous topics so the rest of the world has decided to boycott this thread out of protest
    3. becasue little johnny howard won't give us faster broadband so this thread hasn't even made it to other countries yet.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980

3. becasue little johnny howard won't give us faster broadband so this thread hasn't even made it to other countries yet.
    4. Because all the other countries are too scared of upsetting us. If they do.. we'll cut off their supply of whatever it is we make/do so good that everyone else wants.... :) (hang on typing that made me feel American)
  • TOP 10 REASONS WHY MOSTLY AUSSIES ARE POSTING IN THE TOP TEN THREAD

HAHAH!! thats awesome.... i hate him...
    he who forgets will be destined to remember

4. Because all the other countries are too scared of upsetting us. If they do.. we'll cut off their supply of whatever it is we make/do so good that everyone else wants.... :) (hang on typing that made me feel American)
    5. Because we are fucking exclusive!!

6. Because we don't have a tour to plan :o
    wah

6. Because we don't have a tour to plan :o
    7. It's obvious why. We're much more funny, witty, clever and creative than the rest of the world... :)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• 1. They seem to have the most time on their hands as all they do is go down the beach and throw shrimps on the barbie. (i joke of course)
    4. Because all the other countries are too scared of upsetting us. If they do.. we'll cut off their supply of whatever it is we make/do so good that everyone else wants.... (hang on typing that made me feel American)
    6. Because we don't have a tour to plan
    7. It's obvious why. We're much more funny, witty, clever and creative than the rest of the world...
    8. Because we are all mad dudes with a wickid sense of humour!

3. because little johnny howard won't give us faster broadband so this thread hasn't even made it to other countries yet.
    4. Because all the other countries are too scared of upsetting us. If they do.. we'll cut off their supply of whatever it is we make/do so good that everyone else wants.... (hang on typing that made me feel American)
    7. It's obvious why. We're much more funny, witty, clever and creative than the rest of the world...
    9. Because our thread is way funnier than that stupid Top 10 thing they have on the Late Show with David Letterman and the Americans know it..

• ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870

3. because little johnny howard won't give us faster broadband so this thread hasn't even made it to other countries yet.
    9. Because our thread is way funnier than that stupid Top 10 thing they have on the Late Show with David Letterman and the Americans know it..
    10. Because the Americans are still trying to work out how they can sue us for clearly showing bias and preference to the number 10
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    TOP TEN EXCUSES PEARL JAM WOULD GIVE FOR NOT COMING BACK TO TOUR AUSTRALIA

(Upsetting I know, but this could be one for the americans to get involved in hehe)
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.

1. Sydney 2 - 08/11/06 :(
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926

2. We wanna play in the Philippines first. :D
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...

2. We wanna play in the Philippines first.
    3. Because they hate the long flight .. the reason being: Stone's ankles swell, Ed's hair gets frizzy and unmanageable, the airline food makes Mike's Crohns flare up, Jeff's skin gets too dehydrated, Matt gets really bad jetlag and Boom always gets drunk and wants to hijack the plane.

• i like matt.ci like matt.c Posts: 1,121

3. Because they hate the long flight .. the reason being: Stone's ankles swell, Ed's hair gets frizzy and unmanageable, the airline food makes Mike's Crohns flare up, Jeff's skin gets too dehydrated, Matt gets really bad jetlag and Boom always gets drunk and wants to hijack the plane.
    4.Because it's winter now and it sucks.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328

5. Because he saw me licking my hand! FREAK! ;)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    1. Sydney 2 - 08/11/06
    5. Because he saw me licking my hand! FREAK!
    6. Because they are scared of Stingrays after the whole Steve Irwin thing.
    NERDS!
    1. Sydney 2 - 08/11/06
    7. We don't play the South anymore, and the Southern Hemisphere is very very South.. oh and South Australia.. never ever again!
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191

1. Sydney 2 - 08/11/06
    7. We don't play the South anymore, and the Southern Hemisphere is very very South.. oh and South Australia.. never ever again!
    8. Because everytime they come down here they love it so much they give such serious thoughts to moving here for good - and the moving costs from the US to australia are really just quite overwhelming
    impatience is a gift ........
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191

1. Sydney 2 - 08/11/06
    8. Because everytime they come down here they love it so much they give such serious thoughts to moving here for good - and the moving costs from the US to australia are really just quite overwhelming ...
    9. ... plus they dont want their kids teased at school for their weird american accents
    impatience is a gift ........