Options

London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Options
    IrishJam wrote:

always taking meat in the back door. :D:D:D

*kiss* ;):D
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    **Groans**
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    There's nothing quite as magical as having ten tits in front of you.

12 tits?

why was my 10,000th post thread deleted?... bah!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    12 tits?

why was my 10,000th post thread deleted?... bah!!!!
    When you have a post deleted, does your count go down? :confused: Now THAT'S off topic!
  • Options
    damn, a few hours away from the board and this thread has gone NUTS!! were did all the random posts come from???

we need to get this thead to beat the dublin crew!!

and now try to guess how i feel, i didnt check on this topic for like 2 days.........
    stood at the top of the hill over my town i was found. finding myself used to be hard but now i see the light. this is music.
  • Options
    mole1985 wrote:
    **Groans**

are you enjoying yourself??? :eek:

I just got a brand new 32" widescreen LCD Sony Bravia television. The Pearl Jam - Live at the Garden DVD looks and sounds absolutely amazing on it :)
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I just got a brand new 32" widescreen LCD Sony Bravia television. The Pearl Jam - Live at the Garden DVD looks and sounds absolutely amazing on it :)

I'll be over later! I'll bring a few beers..... :D
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    I'll be over later! I'll bring a few beers..... :D

lol...indeed, come one, come all......we're having chinese tonight :)

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    mornin mornin

its a pearlyjam weekend right here yoohoo
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    Buru wrote:
    I like Evenflow

I can do without Alive (this probably includes me top in the murder list)
    :D

i can do without 'alive' too and would they ever slow 'even flow' down a wee bit?????

my fav 'ten' songs

release
    porch
    oceans
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    Hello folks, anyone online?
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • Options
    Binaural wrote:
    Hello folks, anyone online?

alright chief? just working on some photographs and dropping in from time to time...
  • Options
    belfast1 wrote:
    alright chief? just working on some photographs and dropping in from time to time...

Alright man, whats craicin?
    Have you checked out the article Dunk scanned in the Porch yet? Quality piece, talks alot about where the band are at right now.
    Fuck, it needs to be June now :D

Dublin 08/06
  • Options
    Binaural wrote:
    Fuck, it needs to be June now :D

And yet, however hard I try, I just cannot make it so! You've no idea how hard I've tried.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    are you enjoying yourself??? :eek:

My mum and dad just bought a new LCD tv this morning. As soon as they've finished putting it up I'm gonna go hijack it and watch Touring Band :D

And I really like fast Even Flow. Very funky :cool:
  • Options
    And yet, however hard I try, I just cannot make it so! You've no idea how hard I've tried.
    I've tried everything from playing Lionel Ritchie records backwards while eating cheese and balancing on one foot to crying in the corner until I'm dehydrated but to no avail :rolleyes::p So believe me when I say I sympathise :D

Dublin 08/06
  • Options
    Binaural wrote:
    I've tried everything from playing Lionel Ritchie records backwards while eating cheese and balancing on one foot to crying in the corner until I'm dehydrated but to no avail :rolleyes::p So believe me when I say I sympathise :D

You could try discussing patience from a Buddist perspective?

;)
  • Options

;)
    Good reponse :D

Dublin 08/06
  • Options

;)

Something tells me that would take too long, so I dunno.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    hello hello and goodday everyone!

I enjoyed the Lame Champion update! :)

anything interesting happening? I did scroll though all the pages since my last post but can't remember anything anymore (this happened about 3 minutes ago). :confused: :rolleyes:

"Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    hello hello and goodday everyone!

I enjoyed the Lame Champion update! :)

anything interesting happening? I did scroll though all the pages since my last post but can't remember anything anymore (this happened about 3 minutes ago). :confused: :rolleyes:

'Allo allo allo :D
    Basically 32" Tv's and TEN, the xcitement never stops around here :rolleyes::D:p

Dublin 08/06
  • Options
    Binaural wrote:
    'Allo allo allo :D
    Basically 32" Tv's and TEN, the xcitement never stops around here :rolleyes::D:p

oh sweet jebus! :rolleyes: :p

well, I've nothing to say aboot TV's.. except that I like quite a few tv-shows. and that a friend of a friend cannae watch pre-laughed sitcoms as there might be dead peoples laughter in them.

as for Ten.. :D love it, the first album I heard from PJ. fave song off it is probably Black, followed by.. Garden I think. but I love them all. maybe not my fave album though. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    oh sweet jebus! :rolleyes: :p

well, I've nothing to say aboot TV's.. except that I like quite a few tv-shows. and that a friend of a friend cannae watch pre-laughed sitcoms as there might be dead peoples laughter in them.

as for Ten.. :D love it, the first album I heard from PJ. fave song off it is probably Black, followed by.. Garden I think. but I love them all. maybe not my fave album though. :)

And the conversation has come full circle :D
    I have become so bored I'm actually sytematicaly working my way through every video on YouTube :D

Dublin 08/06
  • Options
    Binaural wrote:
    I have become so bored I'm actually sytematicaly working my way through every video on YouTube :D

lol.

every video! you're either very bored or suicidal! good luck on that you crazy crazy man! :eek: :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    lol.

every video! you're either very bored or suicidal! good luck on that you crazy crazy man! :eek: :rolleyes: :p

I've actually found somehting worth watching, an interview with Dylan Moran, greatest comedian ever, and not because he's Irish! (Although that helps :D:p)

Dublin 08/06
  • Options
    Binaural wrote:
    I've actually found somehting worth watching, an interview with Dylan Moran, greatest comedian ever, and not because he's Irish! (Although that helps :D:p)

well good on you. I've never heard of him but I'm sure he's great. :p:D:D:D

hey, you might like this. though it's a love song really and I don't know if you're one of those macho guys who can't stand that stuff. ;):p

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KaoOlSPiAWQ

it's a song from a Finnish-Chinese movie Jade Warrior. :):D:D:D
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    well good on you. I've never heard of him but I'm sure he's great. :p:D:D:D

hey, you might like this. though it's a love song really and I don't know if you're one of those macho guys who can't stand that stuff. ;):p

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KaoOlSPiAWQ

it's a song from a Finnish-Chinese movie Jade Warrior. :):D:D:D

Funny you should say that, this clip may be appropriate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j95uDFgEpt0 :D
    Just listened to the song, I like the guitar at the start and I actually want to see that movie :D

Dublin 08/06
  • Options
    Binaural wrote:

systematically...? like, in alphabetical order...?
    stood at the top of the hill over my town i was found. finding myself used to be hard but now i see the light. this is music.
  • Options
    Binaural wrote:

I love Dylan Moran. You got a link?

• Options
    systematically...? like, in alphabetical order...?
    Nope, my system involves watching a video then clicking on a linked video. If I'm lucky I might get them all without repeats :D:p

Dublin 08/06