that's a big 2 points.

You might as well hop on there wont be an NBA this year

;)
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    that's a big 2 points.

waaaahhhhh..the phils lost, the eagles suck, and their is no basketball....waaahhhhhh
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    that's a big 2 points.

waaaahhhhh..the phils lost, the eagles suck, and their is no basketball....waaahhhhhh

waaaa what? :?

yanks and jets lost and no lakers too. i no get this.
    www.myspace.com
    that's a big 2 points.

;)

i am (at least until college bb gets into high gear). saw about half of last night's game.

this will be about my 13th attempt to get into non playoff hockey this year. as a casual fan, i never cared for richards or carter. they both seemed like douches to me. i like the make up of this team now.

so we'll see how it goes phantom :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    that's a big 2 points.

waaaa what? :?

yanks and jets lost and no lakers too. i no get this.

i was just thinking...aren't you two in the same boat....well, except you have what appears to be a good hockey team to watch
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    this was not a great game but a win is a win and with this young of a team you have to expect some mistakes. i think this team will be a force as soon as the team gets comfortable playing with each other.
    fife wrote:
    this was not a great game but a win is a win and with this young of a team you have to expect some mistakes. i think this team will be a force as soon as the team gets comfortable playing with each other.

we also have to remember, Vancouver isn't based on Long Island. they have a lot of talent.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    that's a big 2 points.

;)

i am (at least until college bb gets into high gear). saw about half of last night's game.

this will be about my 13th attempt to get into non playoff hockey this year. as a casual fan, i never cared for richards or carter. they both seemed like douches to me. i like the make up of this team now.

I'm assuming you've never been to a game?

See a game live it may help with your getting into it

:)

81 wrote:
    You know that if Jagr pops up on that screen in Pittsburgh, cancer advocate or not, he's getting the piss booed out of him.

It's a bit ridiculous this is even a story

what happens if David Ortiz pops up on the big screen at yankee stadium?

or Kobe in Boston

or Brady in NJ
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    What about Jagr in New York, will they love him lol.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    81 wrote:
    fife wrote:

we also have to remember, Vancouver isn't based on Long Island. they have a lot of talent.

thats also true. but i like that philly has beaten the 2 teams from last year cup final. of course boston is not looking good right now but should improve.

;)

I'm assuming you've never been to a game?

See a game live it may help with your getting into it

:)

no i think i've been to about 6 flyers games. they are prety awesome live. guy i work with has some pretty good season tickets that he's always selling. may take him up on a game or 2 this year.
    www.myspace.com
  • no i think i've been to about 6 flyers games. they are prety awesome live. guy i work with has some pretty good season tickets that he's always selling. may take him up on a game or 2 this year.

I should take the money left over from the Phillies playoff games and buy a couple Flyers games.

So, I was at the last Flyers home playoff game last year, and the last Phillies (home) playoff game too. :roll:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    no i think i've been to about 6 flyers games. they are prety awesome live. guy i work with has some pretty good season tickets that he's always selling. may take him up on a game or 2 this year.

I should take the money left over from the Phillies playoff games and buy a couple Flyers games.

So, I was at the last Flyers home playoff game last year, and the last Phillies (home) playoff game too. :roll:

i was at the phils last one and the eagles last one.

sonofa... :x :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,804
    well suffered our first loss. least we still got a point out of it :-|
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • well suffered our first loss. least we still got a point out of it :-|

Still a stupid rule.

That was a shitty game. Good for 10 minutes and then lousy. Anybody remember who we got for Justin Williams?
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    well suffered our first loss. least we still got a point out of it :-|

Still a stupid rule.

That was a shitty game. Good for 10 minutes and then lousy. Anybody remember who we got for Justin Williams?

Had to look it up. Danny Markov. I liked Markov while he was here.

I still love richards. He is the man
    The Fixer wrote:
    Had to look it up. Danny Markov. I liked Markov while he was here.

was he the smoking defenseman.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    and in other ex Flyer news
    Jeff Carter(notes), the Columbus Blue Jackets’ major offseason acquisition, has a hairline crack on the top of his right foot and may be held out of Tuesday’s home game against Dallas.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The Big E invited to the Winter Classic weekend !

:clap:

http://thehockeyguys.net/interview-with ... mors-more/

Q: There have been some rumors going around in Philly that you’ve been invited to play in the Winter Classic Alumni game. Is there any truth to that?

Eric Lindros: I talked with [Flyers GM] Paul Holmgren about a month or five weeks back and we chatted about it. That’d be great if I could see Mikael Renberg again, and Johnny LeClair. I haven’t seen Johnny in a couple of years. That would be a lot of fun. Also possibly we could set up something along the lines where we could do something for CHOP (Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia), maybe have a lunch or do something along those lines. We could bring in hockey fans and chat a little bit about what we’re up to and sign a bunch of stuff

• The Big E invited to the Winter Classic weekend !

:clap:

http://thehockeyguys.net/interview-with ... mors-more/

Q: There have been some rumors going around in Philly that you’ve been invited to play in the Winter Classic Alumni game. Is there any truth to that?

Eric Lindros: I talked with [Flyers GM] Paul Holmgren about a month or five weeks back and we chatted about it. That’d be great if I could see Mikael Renberg again, and Johnny LeClair. I haven’t seen Johnny in a couple of years. That would be a lot of fun. Also possibly we could set up something along the lines where we could do something for CHOP (Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia), maybe have a lunch or do something along those lines. We could bring in hockey fans and chat a little bit about what we’re up to and sign a bunch of stuff

THE LEGION OF DOOM!!!