• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    WHAT A WIN!

Bring it !!

:twisted:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    I would to say congrats on your win. as a flyers fan will i hope we dont need 7 games to beat you again, but i have a feeling we will only need 6 :lol:
  • fife wrote:
    I would to say congrats on your win. as a flyers fan will i hope we dont need 7 games to beat you again, but i have a feeling we will only need 6 :lol:
    pfff we wont need 6! not with your goaltending and our offense :lol:
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK2EJhuH ... r_embedded

what a fucking embarrassing play.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Release MeRelease Me Posts: 337

there were guys falling left and right on the ice last night. it was really gross to watch, and BOTH teams are to blame (speaking as a die hard B's fan).
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Release Me wrote:

there were guys falling left and right on the ice last night. it was really gross to watch, and BOTH teams are to blame (speaking as a die hard B's fan).
    You said it but jr just doesn't like PK ;)
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,292
    great win, I'm happy
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    Enough with Jack Adams already, can we get Dale Arnold back on NESN already!
    Rygar wrote:
    Release Me wrote:

You said it but jr just doesn't like PK ;)

Chara embellished one last night too, they need to call that stuff.

PK is only good when he's on your team. ;)
    jmurray wrote:
    Chara embellished one last night too, they need to call that stuff.

PK is only good when he's on your team. ;)
    There is plenty of embellishment to go around on all teams, but you gotta take the blinders off to see it ;)

PK is great, but I can see why fans of another team wouldn't like him. He knows how to get under your skin.
    My best friend is a Bruins fan and I am always making fun of him because he likes PK but tries not to.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    PK is an average player that acts as if he is a star.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Relieved about the win last night but a much bigger task lies ahead in the Flyers. It can be be done, it MUST be done. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    hmnn boston or philly...i dislike both so someone has to lose...
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    81 wrote:
    PK is an average player that acts as if he is a star.

Sounds like another satisfied customer!
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,965
    ...I'm thinking we spot you another 3 game lead, yeah? Seems about fair....
  • Release MeRelease Me Posts: 337
    ...I'm thinking we spot you another 3 game lead, yeah? Seems about fair....
    hahahahahhaha...
    the way our power play has been I think we may need it...

still shocked that our power play gave up more goals than they scored against the Habs :?
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    jmurray wrote:
    Enough with Jack Adams already, can we get Dale Arnold back on NESN already!

Honestly I dont know how you guys deal with him all year

He's painful to listen to
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Jack Edwards?

Boston annoucers are at the top of my worst broadcasters in hockey. I've heard just about every pair on center ice since they rarely carry the flyers telecast. Boston is painful to listen to.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Jack Edwards?

Boston annoucers are at the top of my worst broadcasters in hockey. I've heard just about every pair on center ice since they rarely carry the flyers telecast. Boston is painful to listen to.

You are correct sir, it's Edwards. The occassional game on ESPN back in the day was one thing but every friggin game, not so much. The color guy Andy Brickley is good I think. He'll do games for Versus too.
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,356
    Are you ready? This is gonna be fun!
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    Game on!
    LETS-GO-BRUINS-animated-icon.gif

.....and get er dun!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

FINALLY a Bruins game on regular TV....I gather down here in South Florida hockey isn't a necessity. :D

Peace

Hey was that on the PP...well done 2-1

Peace

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    - This game isn't over
    - One game does not a series make
    - For the love of Rick Middleton, can they please score on the powerplay, just once?
    - For the love of Steve Kasper, can they please be more careful with the puck in their own zone?

For a team up 5 - 2, I'm a little too annoyed. :?
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Nice to actually see offense in this game
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    jimed14 wrote:
    - This game isn't over
    - For the love of Rick Middleton, can they please score on the powerplay, just once?
    - For the love of Steve Kasper, can they please be more careful with the puck in their own zone?

Nice game by the B's I'll take a win any way it can be gotten. ;) BTW did Rick Middleton wear #19? That's my old BEANTOWN jersey.

Peace

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    not only did you whip em...you got the wheel spinning super early in the series

good day for you cats
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    g under p wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:
    - This game isn't over

Nice game by the B's I'll take a win any way it can be gotten. ;) BTW did Rick Middleton wear #19? That's my old BEANTOWN jersey.

Peace

Pretty sure Nifty was #16.