Options

Boston Bruins

Comments

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,138
    LETS-GO-BRUINS-animated-icon.gif

The Stanley Cup is within reach.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538
  • Options
    MFCarissaMFCarissa Posts: 494
    jmurray wrote:

All the commercials with the Bruins Bear are fucking hilarious.
    Using up my Ovaltine... like Ovaltine.
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    I think they lost on purpose so they couldn't blow a 3-0 series lead again

:D:D
  • Options
    Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    The Fixer wrote:
    I think they lost on purpose so they couldn't blow a 3-0 series lead again

:D:D

5'd
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • Options
    No Chara tonight and down 2-0 after 1 :wtf: not good
  • Options
    I feel a comeback in the making....it can be done BRUINS.

Now please beat these bums...GoHabsGoSmall.jpg

LETS-GO-BRUINS-animated-icon.gif

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    i LOLd when I saw this thread. just LOLd.

They are toast.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Options
    i LOLd when I saw this thread. just LOLd.

They are toast.

You MAY be right but until then....It Aint Over TILL it's OVER By the way the Canucks avatar of yours....that had to be one of the worst EVER hockey jerseys.

Peace

• Options
    Chara was in for the morning skate, hopefully he goes tonight. Time for the top line to show up.
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    It's not over till someone has 4 wins.
  • Options
    Well somehow the B's were better on the road this season. So we must be sharp tonight. Get traffic in front of Carey for christs sake. Hope Timmy has a little better rebound control than last game.

We have and can beat this team 4 in a row. So lets fuckin do it.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    Well somehow the B's were better on the road this season. So we must be sharp tonight. Get traffic in front of Carey for christs sake. Hope Timmy has a little better rebound control than last game.

What he said^^^^^

Peace

• Options
    That's two so far that Thomas should have stopped.

Good to see them hang on. Off to Lake Placid for a couple of days.
  • Options
    g under p wrote:

What he said^^^^^

Peace

1 down 3 to go....

peace

• Options
    Horrible start. Thomas with a ton of stops, but still looks shaky and cannot control the rebounds.
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    If the Bruins don't come back and win this game, that sequence in front of the Canadiens net just now (13:30 left in the 3rd) will be the point where this series was probably lost.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEER-TIME

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEER-TIME

gonna need a Valium :crazy:
  • Options
    FUCK YEAH .... RYDER!!!!

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    FUCK YEAH .... RYDER!!!!

WOW! :D

crazy game
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Wow!
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Nice Win!!! :clap::mrgreen::clap::mrgreen::clap:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    brother123brother123 Posts: 792
    As much as I respect the Bruins, I feel that they're not playing with enough soul.

They let the Habs in their zone way too often in this series. Thank god Thomas stood on his head in Game 3. Too many missed opportunities.
  • Options
    I missed the game spent the afternoon at the FL DMV :o

2 down 2 to go...it can be done, didnt the BRUINS play better on the road?

Peace

• Options
    Looks like Andrew Ferrence mght be a little lighter in the wallet soon ... still, I LOL'd ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjF9-rns ... r_embedded

(btw, brother123, having a gif in your sig is obnoxious as all get out ... no offense intended, it's just annoying as hell.)

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    Looks like Andrew Ferrence mght be a little lighter in the wallet soon ... still, I LOL'd ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjF9-rns ... r_embedded

(btw, brother123, having a gif in your sig is obnoxious as all get out ... no offense intended, it's just annoying as hell.)

$2500 fine, which I think is the max fine allowed under the contract for that infraction.
  • Options
    Nice glove save by Ryder! :shock:
  • Options
    871627555187142150701644910916103136232211.jpg

• Options
    Horton may have scored, but Timmy was THE fuckin' man.

Holy shit ... what a win.