Options

Boston Bruins

Comments

• Options
    jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538
    oh my aching squab
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,137
    Crap I saw that coming...4-3 now
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    the only thing the B's have going for them, they seem to be good at scoring these late goals.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Don't need any stupid panic ridden penalities now
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    too many men on the ice, in a game 7 .... :roll:

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    This is brutal...find a way B's, Find a way

• Options
    fuck.

Well, this team, it just wasn't meant to score goals.

Injuries.

Ahhh fuck it ... brink on the Magic.

• Options
    Congratulations FLYERS you all earned it 4-3 Unreal

• Options
    Now GIVE the Canadiens HELL WILL YA

• Options
    jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538
    g under p wrote:
    Congratulations FLYERS you all earned it 4-3 Unreal

unreal is right, now I guess it's Let's go Flyers. There's always the Celtics and PJ tomorrow and Monday
  • Options
    Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,329
    Brutal fucking gag job, just brutal. Congrats to the Flyers. they never gave up through the whole thing and you've got to give them props for it.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    Great season, the team gave it everything it had and as much as it hurts the future looks bright. The team should be right back here in position to move forward once again. Draft some offense with that #2 pick.

• Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    Hats off to the Flyers. Just do us B's fans a favor and do the same to the Habs.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Danimal wrote:
    I can't believe how bad you guys suck. Give us a game for crying out loud. What a joke.

paging Danimal, Danimal, please pick up the ORANGE curtosey phone. Philly is holding for a game from the b's
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    wow welcome to yankees 04 suckas :lol:

doesn't feel good eh? :lol:;)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    jimed14 wrote:
    if a team can come back down 3 games to zero, they can come back 3 goals to zero ... game is FAR from over.

best post in this thread
  • Options
    edited May 2010

dude, this is NOTHING like the Yankees of '04, no matter HOW much you want it to be.

• Options

The Flyers just need now to move on and finish the deal to the Cup.

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:

dude, this is NOTHING like the Ynakees of '04, no matter HOW mcuh you want it to be.

it's actually worse...the yanks never led in game 7
  • Options
    Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,329

I think it's actually worse, to be honest. Having a 3-0 first period lead would have been like the Yankees being up 6-0 in the 3rd inning in Game 7 and pissing it all away.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:

dude, this is NOTHING like the Yankees of '04, no matter HOW much you want it to be.

you're right ..but if you're a diehard boston bruins fan you're none to happy at the moment :mrgreen:

hey its celtics time
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    The Fixer wrote:

yup
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

dude, this is NOTHING like the Ynakees of '04, no matter HOW mcuh you want it to be.

:lol: good one !!!
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

the expectations of the 2004 yankees was FAR great that this #6 seed bruins team that lost it's top goal scorer and top point getter in earlier games this series... and this is the conference SEMI finals and not against our arch rival.

It was a fun ride ... but seriously, we won't sweat it come tomorrow morning...where NEILY is still pissed about the 2004 loss.

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

the expectations of the 2004 yankees was FAR great that this #6 seed bruins team that lost it's top goal scorer and top point getter in earlier games this series... and this is the conference SEMI finals and not against our arch rival.

It was a fun ride ... but seriously, we won't sweat it come tomorrow morning...where NEILY is still pissed about the 2004 loss.

the bruins were favored over the flyers.

I'm just sayin, this is an epic choke job...it's up there with the sox/yanks
  • Options
    it's a big choke job, but no way is it NEAR the sox v yanks.

• Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Wow guys

I feel your pain believe me

Great series

Im still in shock!!
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    it's a big choke job, but no way is it NEAR the sox v yanks.

I don't know how you can say that. Like I said, the yanks never led in game 7. That Sox/Yanks game 7 was over in the first inning. the bruins were up 3-0 in game 7!! That's like a 9 run lead in baseball.

Anyway, it was a great series between two average hockey teams. I'm not trying to pour salt in your wounds...tough loss. You guys still have hoops to fall back on. I don't feel bad for you though...boston has had too much sports success this decade. Nice to know philly still has one sport up on you guys
  • Options
    I'm over it already because I never thought the Bruins would be in the position to be even able to choke like this as some say. The future looks great as before THIS season I was looking to next with the incomng youth as it was it was a great ride this season.

The Bruins will be back better than ever. :D

Peace

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    I'm over it already because I never thought the Bruins would be in the position to be even able to choke like this as some say.

This is exactly what I mean, we didn't expect this from the Bruins.