Options

Boston Bruins

Comments

• Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Pats54 wrote:
    This was bad it just happens too much. I guess its better this way as the Canadians would have beaten the Bruins anyway. They don't match up well and ahndled the B's all year. Hopefully the flyers can beat the Canadians. Halak has been fuckin nasty in the playoffs. I hope Hartnell or Richards nail that little prick Camallari. I would love to see Flyers and Hawks for the cup

I've been through a 3-1 series lead collapse against the Devils...it sucks

I wish the Flyers were a little more healthy but you have to play with the hand we were dealt

Flyers-Hawks would be awesome

Believe me Hartnell or Carcillo legally or illegally will will leave a mark

:lol:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    Pats54Pats54 Posts: 276
    Pats54 wrote:
    This was bad it just happens too much. I guess its better this way as the Canadians would have beaten the Bruins anyway. They don't match up well and ahndled the B's all year. Hopefully the flyers can beat the Canadians. Halak has been fuckin nasty in the playoffs. I hope Hartnell or Richards nail that little prick Camallari. I would love to see Flyers and Hawks for the cup

I wish the Flyers were a little more healthy but you have to play with the hand we were dealt

I love Hartnell he is old school hockey and just nuts. Love to hate him and Richards. Is Carter going to come back or is he gone for the year?

• Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Pats54 wrote:
    Pats54 wrote:

I love Hartnell he is old school hockey and just nuts. Love to hate him and Richards. Is Carter going to come back or is he gone for the year?

Carts should be back they are saying

He's been lightly skating earlier in the week

Gagne just played so hard with his injury and was still blocking shots
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,922
    What the hell happen tonight? :(

First period Bruins were flying. That's how they were playing the first 3 games. Up 3-0. Then all hell broke loose. How in god's name can you be up 3 games to 0, lose 3 straight without scoring a goal in 130 minutes of hockey, then come back & suprised everyone with 3 straight goals in less then 20 minutes of play, then the whole game relax & watch the other team rape you? I was scared every time Philly passed the blue line cause the D was just awful on the Bruins. Plus the goals let in were just horrible. Start of the 3rd period, Bruins were pressing, but then they got dropped. Where was those huge crosscheck's in the first period? Where was the speed & passing? It's like they didn't even care & just gave up. Lucic was the only guy going in, and behind the goalie. He was trying while the other's couldn't even find the puck. Where was everybody?!? Losing 4 games to 3, and got outscored 4-3 (while you are up 3-0 in the game) @ home ice advantage .. the biggest comeback for the Flyers & biggest let down for the Boston Bruins EVER!!! I felt so sick that I wanted to throw up.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    nope, you weren't dreaming....however, it was a nightmare...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    m0jorisenm0jorisen Posts: 516
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • Options
    jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538
    No more Wideman, who's name do I yell at the TV now?

Welcome Horton.
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    B's got the #2 pick in the draft ... Kessel trade I believe.

Don't think Edmonton is going to pass on Taylor Hall, most people's #1 ... looking like they'll get Tyler Seguin ... not that I know a whole lot about these two guys yet except that people think they are both franchise players.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Seguin in and looks like Savard and Thomas on the way out.
  • Options
    Camp starts in a couple of weeks!
  • Options
    25,000 for two rookie games at the Garden is a lot of interest. Two wins over the Islanders rookies.
    Heading down to check out camp tomorrow.
  • Options
    Savy having recurring symptoms from Cook squashing his melon, not sure when he'll be back. ugh
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,138
    I can't believe hockey is back already. Well atleast down here (Florida Panthers) I'll get a chance to see the BRUINS compared to trying to get a ticket in DC.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    have the boston players recovered from their meltdown. any talk of that in the papers headed into the season?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    have the boston players recovered from their meltdown. any talk of that in the papers headed into the season?

Thanks for dregding up that ugly memory. The players seem to have moved on but it's been mentioned in a few articles.

Listened to the game against Montreal last night, sounded like Tuukka played great.
  • Options
    jmurray wrote:
    81 wrote:

Thanks for dregding up that ugly memory. The players seem to have moved on but it's been mentioned in a few articles.

Listened to the game against Montreal last night, sounded like Tuukka played great.

it can't be any worse than a Flyer fan living in chicagoland. talk about wanting to puke at all the hawk stuff on cars, shirts, hats.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    october 9th can't come soon enough! seguin looks like he is really in top shape. and tuuka well.. tuuka is the man. hoping for another stellar season from him.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    Going to the UNH hocky game tonight, exhibition against St. Francis Xavier from Nova Scotia.
  • Options
    HartydogHartydog Posts: 2,060
    jmurray wrote:
    Going to the UNH hocky game tonight, exhibition against St. Francis Xavier from Nova Scotia.

UNH sucks. Go Eagles!
    Boston 9-28-04, 5-24-06, 5-25-06, 5-17-10, 8-5-16, 8-7-16, 9-2-18, 9-4-18
    Hartford 5-13-06, 6-27-08, 10-25-13
    Mansfield, MA 6-30-08, 6-28-08, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-11-03, 8-29-00, 8-30-00, 9-15-98, 9-16-98
    Worcester 10-15-13, 10-16-13
  • Options
    First two periods not so good. Tomorrow's another day.
  • Options
    Finally, another game tomorrow.
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,279
    jmurray wrote:
    Finally, another game tomorrow.

seriously.....it's been a long week without watching them, but comcast is doing a free NHL package so I've watched some games I normally wouldn't have.

and Seguin's goal last game was awesome, he keeps up attacking the net like that he could get 30+ goals this year
  • Options
    It'll be a good year for us, I believe.
    Bristow, VA (5/13/10)
  • Options
    Jordan Caron with his 1st NHL goal, ties it up against the Devils.
    He maybe more NHL ready than Seguin.
  • Options
    Lets go B's!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    Nice segment on Travis Roy, on the Versus pregame tonight.
  • Options
    American Idol boy himself, Steven Tyler with the National Anthem tonight for the Bruins home opener.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,138
    The Bruins are playing well so faar in the 2nd. 3-0

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,279
    Thomas is a monster between the pipes
  • Options
    m0jorisenm0jorisen Posts: 516
    Thomas is a monster between the pipes

awesome game by Thomas last night !
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...