Options

Boston Bruins

Comments

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,136
    Nervous tonight but what the hell...

BruinsONFIRE.gif
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Man the Flyers are putting on the pressure.
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    3-1 Go B's you can do this. common001.gifcommon001.gif

• Options
    Yes NAIL in the coffin.....BRUINS up 3 games-0 common001.gif

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Tuukka STEALS this one for the B's .. they were totally outplayed tonight.

Yet, BRUINS UP 3 - 0!!!
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    unfahhhkin real.. postseason run feels like a dream.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,826
    Bruins baby! BRUINS!!!

homer_woohoo.jpg
  • Options
    Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,329
    Tuukka!!!!!!! Hopefully they nail it down Friday and get some rest.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options

yeah, the injuries are mounting ... hope Krejci is ok.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options

I agree I was thinking the same thing, rest at that point is key as it will be half way to the Cup.

Peace

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:

yeah, the injuries are mounting ... hope Krejci is ok.

He's not. Done for the playoffs with a broken wrist. Ugh.
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    yay.gif

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    30 minutes till the game begins!

"Let's go Bruins, let's go!" :)
  • Options
    jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538
    Hopefully no let down tonight. Sounds like Stuart's in, not sure about the forward marchand or whittfield.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    noflyers.gif

I know it will be hard.... BUT.....Finish it tonight!
    Post edited by g under p on

• Options
    Here comes the Bruins....3-3

• Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    Fuckin A! The B's are really puttin it on now. Finish them tonight Boston and have a nice relaxing break before MTL/PIT.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    Wow, can't believe they tied it 4-4. to OT we go
  • Options
    MAMA MIA!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Bruins down a goal. 30 seconds remaining in the third & Recchi scores!
    We are going to overtime!

Let's go Bruins! :D
  • Options
    jmurray wrote:

Nobody man was on Recchi! Flyer's need to work on that.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    jmurray wrote:

Nobody man was on Recchi! Flyer's need to work on that.

gotta love the old guy!
  • Options
    Don't give up 4-4 going to OT scoring with 32 seconds left

• Options
    Great comeback as the B's fall 5-4 with a goal from Gagne. The B's did take to the Flyers but....They'll give it another shot on Monday night.

• Options
    Would have been nice to win this one and put this series away. Need the rest.

At least they have a few nights off before game 5. Let's finish it off in the Garden, watch the fans go apeshit. :)

• Options
    WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    Bruins.jpg

GO BRUINS!!!!!!
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,931
    Whizbang wrote:
    Bruins.jpg

GO BRUINS!!!!!!
    Good morning!!!

Go Blackhawks!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    BsPuckGif.gif Game 5 tonight - Go B's!!!!! BsPuckGif.gif

BruinsONFIRE.gif

• Options
    wow, what a dud.

Pretty lifeless and undisciplined effort tonight by the black and gold.

• Options
    Really playing out of sorts with these penalities which builds the frustration, It's not over though.

• Options
    It's like they didn't even know there was a game tonight. Awful all around.