Options

Boston Bruins

Comments

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,138
    m0jorisen wrote:
    Thomas is a monster between the pipes

awesome game by Thomas last night !

TT was like TNT, he blasted away every shot that came his way. Awesome game.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    going down tonight suckas :lol:

time for hockey now :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685

I think you're in trouble tonight my friend. Timmy the Tuna looks like he wants his number 1 job back.
  • Options

Hmmmmmm Still in recovery. There's always the Lakers.

As for tonight we shall see.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    original 6 matchups are the best.

good luck tonight fellas ....
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    original 6 matchups are the best.

good luck tonight fellas ....
    good game. came up short. who knew a dinky floating puck would be the difference :roll: :? :P
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538
    Milt Schmidt night at the Garden, Bruins hall of fame player, coach and GM.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    boys clinging to a 1-0 lead over the Sens in the 2nd period.

EDIT: 2-0 B's. Seguin T-shirt proving to be a good purchase. 3-0 Luuuuuuucic
    Post edited by jmurray on
  • Options
    Hey you, Wheeler! what are you doing getting punched in the face for no reason?!?! TWO MINUTES!!!!!!!
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    TT is on tonight and the B's are flying up and down the ice....3-0

Peace

• Options
    Let's go Bruins!
  • Options
    Nice to see Brad Marchand get his 1st NHL goal, a shortie no less.

Sabres should stick with the throwback jerseys
  • Options
    tough night, down 4-2 headed to the 3rd against the Pens.
  • Options
    jmurray wrote:
    tough night, down 4-2 headed to the 3rd against the Pens.

That was a pretty good fight in the second though.

Let's Go B's

Peace

• Options
    wow, all tied 4-4. 15 seconds between goals
  • Options
    The BRUINS are hanging tough, now let's steal this one.

Peace

• Options
    The Bruins are a bit more than hanging tough.....they lead 5-4 keep it going.

Peace

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    The Bruins are a bit more than hanging tough.....they lead 5-4 keep it going.

Peace

DEFENSE
  • Options
    Yes....it's now 6-4 keep up the intensity.

Peace

• Options
    Go Habs!
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    Go Habs!

Zip it!

:lol:
  • Options
    jmurray wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    Go Habs!

Zip it!

Thank you JM :D

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    jmurray wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    Go Habs!

Zip it!

Thank you JM :D
    hehehe!
    Not a bad game from either team. Poor Tukka tooka lot of pucks in the noggin.
  • Options
    Tuukka has had a rough start, although he really hasn't been playing all that bad. Can Price keep up the stellar play all season?
  • Options
    jmurray wrote:
    Tuukka has had a rough start, although he really hasn't been playing all that bad. Can Price keep up the stellar play all season?
    That remains to be seen, but it's been good to see him kickin arse.
    I thought Rask played well vs Montreal, that's the only game I've seen him play this season (with my own eyes I mean).
  • Options
  • Options
    Nice goal by Lucic on the turnover. Need another road win.

Peace

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    Nice goal by Lucic on the turnover. Need another road win.

Peace

Thomas, keeping them in it. Seguin's bullet puts them ahead!
  • Options
    Oh yes nice shot and score by the B's rookie Seguin. Say was that his first goal?

Peace

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    Oh yes nice shot and score by the B's rookie Seguin. Say was that his first goal?

Peace

It was actually his 4th.