Options

Boston Bruins

Comments

• Options
    jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538
    Let's go Bruins!

Looks like Savy in, Thorton out.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,127
    BruinsONFIRE.gif

Bruins on NBC wish it was Versus a much better broadcast. Let's go!
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    That's one
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    9:30 am is way too early for playoff hockey, but I'll deal with it if the B's can win.

Nice to see Marc Savard back ... :clap:
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Excellent start, 2-0.
  • Options
    Great first period but the Broad Street Bullies might come strong in the second.

• Options
    could it be Satin? 3-1!
  • Options
    Back in control

• Options
    Coming out of the break where I heard Rearviewmirror playing over the TD Garden speakers, the BRUINS SCORE!!!!

WOOOOO!

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Ridiculous goal by Briere ... fuck.

This would be a pretty bad loss if the B's don't pull it out.

• Options
    No defense on that play and a new game 4-4 all

• Options
    Can't believe the B's didn't score right there (first 2 minutes of OT) ... damn.

• Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    As much as I expected the B's to score opening up OT, I gotta say that was UNREAL goaltending by Boucher.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    great game here. NBC better not cut it at 4 for the derby.

well, hopefully philly scores before that :)
  • Options
    MARC SAVARD!!!!!!

FUCKING YES!!!!

• Options
    Man what a game, what a shot by Savard. applaudit.gifcommon001.gifapplaudit.gifcommon001.gifapplaudit.gif

• Options
    I didn't even play and I'm emotionally spent.

Thank god they won, that would have been a kick in the nuts and soured my afternoon ... now, time to enjoy the 70 degree weather here in the bay area.

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,663
    g under p wrote:
    Man what a game, what a shot by Savard. applaudit.gifcommon001.gifapplaudit.gifcommon001.gifapplaudit.gif

He was the hero of the day today! Last night I had this huge argument with a few friends that Savard will kick butt when he comes back. They started laughing. Yes it's been 2 month's but I can feel it. I posted a new pic over @ my Facebook page of Savard yesterday evening. Today, he comes back & scores the overtime goal. Just have to have faith. :)
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Fucking awesome game. Would have been terrible if we had lost.

What an amazing OT. That was some fun hockey!
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Yeah baby! B's are rolling! Keep it going for Dice-K and the Celts tonight!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    Yeah baby! B's are rolling! Keep it going for Dice-K and the Celts tonight!

I out of 3 but the BRUINS win was the ace in the deck of games today and somebody got a REALLY nice souvenir after the Savard goal. I wish they were playing tomorrow.

Peace

• Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    thgreenstars.gif

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    man, failed powerplay followed by a philly goal with under a minute left in the 2nd.

Claude Julien looked like he was going to cut a bitch.

BIG 3rd period coming up!

LET'S GO BRUINS!!!

• Options
    SCORES that's what Im' talking about!

• Options
    He was ROBBED!

• Options
    BRUINS WIN, BRUINS WIN...whew great game AGAIN!

• Options
    Just a huge win.

bruinsnewlogo.png

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,663
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    B's keep rolling baby!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    Let's go Bruins!