Comments

• Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538

classic case of what goes around comes around.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,127
    jmurray wrote:

classic case of what goes around comes around.

Man, That was a righteous right short and quik.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Bruins v Sabres in round one of the playoffs.

Good ol' Adams Division memories!
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    It's good to see the Sabres back in the playoffs. I think we need to resurrect the We Hate Your Team site:

http://www.wehateyourteam.com/

That stuff is so outdated, but it still cracks me up.
    10/1/96, 10/14/00, 5/2/03, 6/28/03, 10/1/04, 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/19/05, 5/9/06, 5/10/06, 5/12/06, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 8/12/08 6/8/09 6/9/09(EV), 8/21/09, 10/27-28-30-31/09, 5/10/10
  • Options
    the #2 pick is good. hoping for Hall.
  • Options
    Big win this afternon to tie the series 1-1. Hoping my 2nd favorite team does well tonight and that's whoever is playing the Habs.
  • Options
    jmurray wrote:
    Big win this afternon to tie the series 1-1. Hoping my 2nd favorite team does well tonight and that's whoever is playing the Habs.

I missed the game today but i got updates via my phone, Yardwork was calling me on this cool 48 degree day. Yes not far from me here in DC the Capitals MUST UNLEASH Ovechkin and do some damage to the Habs. The whole team seems to be standing around waiting for him to make it happen, he can't do it by himself.

Great win by the B's and now we must protect the home ICE!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Just like game 1, loved what I saw in periods two and three, this time, it paid off.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Nothing like watching the Bruins or any hockey game in HD.....Bruins 1-1

• Options
    One thing I really like, the Bruins are hitting!

Boychuk just LAID OUT Matt Ellis and I don't think Ellis is going to make it back out on the ice anytime soon.

Wow, what hit. Need to find that on YT tomorrow.

• Options
    Bergeron may have scored the go ahead goal, but that was all Recchi, what an effort to get that puck and set up Patrice.

And how about Tuukka???

2 - 1 ... good guys.

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,663
    Another win, baby! 8-)
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Way to Go Bruins!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Great game, the best they've played all year!
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,279
    boychuck with the hit of the year
  • Options
    BRUINS WIN, BRUINS WIN! and I missed that final score :(

• Options
    263b1ba5.gif

The B's are on a roll....baby.

• Options
    The thing that's great about this series ... the Bruins haven't scored the first goal in ANY of the games, and trailed heading into the third period in two of the games they WON. They just don't quit.

So far ... so good!

:thumbup:

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    The thing that's great about this series ... the Bruins haven't scored the first goal in ANY of the games, and trailed heading into the third period in two of the games they WON. They just don't quit.

So far ... so good!

Hell yeah! Plus the Sabres haven't even scored a goal in the third period this series. They need to work on that. ;):lol:
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    BRUINS!
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

So far ... so good!

Hell yeah! Plus the Sabres haven't even scored a goal in the third period this series. They need to work on that. ;):lol:

Have the Sabres scored on the PP yet? This series has been a lot of fun to watch so far!
  • Options
    jmurray wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

So far ... so good!

Have the Sabres scored on the PP yet? This series has been a lot of fun to watch so far!

"The Sabres were the NHL's 10th-best power-play team during the regular season but they are 0-for-14 in the series!"

Less then 24 hours to go till the Bruins win! 8-)
  • Options
    Just scored 3 VIP ticket's to see Ray Bourque & The Boston Bruins Alumni take on our local Halifax Hockey Team @ The Halifax Forum this Sunday! SWEET! :)

oh yeah ..

"GO BRUINS GO!"

8-)
  • Options
    Hopefully, the boys finish the series tonight.

It would be nice to get and keep the lead.
  • Options
    Hell yeah, bitches ...

Onto the next round!

:D

• Options
    The Bruins move on, it feels good.

common001.gifcheer.gifcommon001.gif

LETS-GO-BRUINS-animated-icon.gif

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    The Bruins move on, it feels good.

common001.gifcheer.gifcommon001.gif

LETS-GO-BRUINS-animated-icon.gif

It feels good alright! USA's powerful & mighty Miller being this & that. Lost! Team USA's high & mighty .. lost against my Bruins. With Savard coming back in the 2nd round, it's gonna be a kick ass series whoever my B's play against! :)
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,618
    COngrats.

Wasnt really Miller's fault though. 0-19 on the PP and no scoring at all from the Sabres "scorers" is what doomed them.

Good luck