Options

Howard Stern

Comments

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,776
    Sour Shoes is hilarious. His impersonation of Gary never gets old…good shit.
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    A plus performance from sour today. The lady gaga interview was a little too long for me today.
  • Options
    Mike Tyson again this morning?? Wasn't he just not he show a few weeks ago? They seem to be recycling a lot of the same guests over and over lately….
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,693

I think I listened to that four times yesterday.

All the Howard TV guys were fired? They won't use them for the next Howard TV type thing they are planning?

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news ... v-20131113
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:

I think I listened to that four times yesterday.

All the Howard TV guys were fired? They won't use them for the next Howard TV type thing they are planning?

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news ... v-20131113

I also listened to that sour shoes bit multiple times. So funny.

Yeah, it sounds like Howard TV guys are done. Howard had been hinting at that the past few months, but they haven't really talked about it. I'm sure it will get brought up sometime soon.
  • Options
    Does anyone else listen through the Sirius app on their phone? This thing is the biggest piece of shit. Never works right. Always crashing. Drives me fucking crazy.
  • Options
    Does anyone else listen through the Sirius app on their phone? This thing is the biggest piece of shit. Never works right. Always crashing. Drives me fucking crazy.
    I do. It works pretty well for me though. I think the app is down today.

Edit. I just deleted the app and reinstalled. It's working now
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I do. It works pretty well for me though. I think the app is down today.

Edit. I just deleted the app and reinstalled. It's working now

The app always seems to be down. I read somewhere that people who have called and complained about it got a credit towards their account. May have to try that.

I guess I'll have to reinstall the app.
  • Options
    Gary.

GARY

GAAAAAAAARYYYYYYYYY
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Bummer...The dude who won the "Get My Grandpa Laid" contest, died right before the deed...http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/13/howard-st ... ennis-hof/
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:
    Bummer...The dude who won the "Get My Grandpa Laid" contest, died right before the deed...http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/13/howard-st ... ennis-hof/
    That's sad. I loved that bit. Listened to it all the way down to PJ Hartford a few months back
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    Ben Stiller mentioned EVs music this morning
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,540
    pjradio wrote:
    Ben Stiller mentioned EVs music this morning

yeah I was about to post also. i guess he used his music on a sizzle reel
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    So is Robin back doing the show at home now? It has sounded like that the past few weeks...
  • Options
    So is Robin back doing the show at home now? It has sounded like that the past few weeks...

back home...guess she just came out to promote that book. So, no Robin in studio...or Gange, DePace, Phelan, Goodstein, Greg Karmel just got the boot. Teddy quit to run a Food Truck. All with no fanfare or sendoff...WTF is going on there?
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:

back home...guess she just came out to promote that book. So, no Robin in studio...or Gange, DePace, Phelan, Goodstein, Greg Karmel just got the boot. Teddy quit to run a Food Truck. All with no fanfare or sendoff...WTF is going on there?

It was nice to have Robin back in the studio. Hopefully she will start feeling well enough to come back for good next year.

Yep, really weird that they have barely mentioned all the Howard TV guys leaving. It would have been nice to hear one last political argument with Howard and Depace…..I miss DePace chiming in.

Howard has hinted that something is in the works but still no details.
  • Options
    I can't believe they gave in and actually gave Bobo a ticket to the birthday show....he's such a whiny baby. I'd rather they let Hanzi come to the biday show over Bobo.
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Anyone hear when Howard was talking about the music playlist for his bday show? He mention he wanted to play pearl jam state if love and trust. He said he thought it was one if the greatest songs ever. I was a little surprised about that because I've always heard Howard say that glorified g was his favorite on tune.
  • Options
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,474
    haha justin booey

next week will be incredible here in NYC
  • Options
    Da kid Hanzi makes it to the birthday show but still miss Da kids all time Fav elloit offen.Right!
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146

I can't believe they gave in and actually gave Bobo a ticket to the birthday show....he's such a whiny baby. I'd rather they let Hanzi come to the biday show over Bobo.

c'mon, you knew almost all of the wack pack was gonna be there...they just wanted to torture him for a bit

i just can't wait for the birthday show to be over...getting tired of hearing about it
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,450

Da kid Hanzi makes it to the birthday show but still miss Da kids all time Fav elloit offen.Right!

what language is this?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    norm said:

c'mon, you knew almost all of the wack pack was gonna be there...they just wanted to torture him for a bit

i just can't wait for the birthday show to be over...getting tired of hearing about it
    Me too. Sick of all the callers trying to kiss a little ass then asking for tickets. Even tired of hanzi's calling in. I don't even like bobo and Maryann anymore. But I will definitely tune in!!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    norm said:

Yeah I guess it was pretty obvious that the wack pack would be there and they just wanted to fuck with them for a few weeks.

Birthday show will be great, but I do agree that all the talk about it is getting pretty annoying.
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Big time listener back in the 90's thru early Sirius...what's the deal w/ b-day bash? Is it free? I started listening again within the last 6 months (I quit when Artie went bad). Looking out for a non sirius subscriber and I'm too drunk to look things up
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,540

Big time listener back in the 90's thru early Sirius...what's the deal w/ b-day bash? Is it free? I started listening again within the last 6 months (I quit when Artie went bad). Looking out for a non sirius subscriber and I'm too drunk to look things up

Yes it's for subscribers. Don't try to buy tickets. Those are fake.

I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:

Thanks for the reply...but I meant I heard it was free to listen (stream)...not sure how it works. Thru Stern.com or Sirius online

I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

igotid88 said:

Thanks for the reply...but I meant I heard it was free to listen (stream)...not sure how it works. Thru Stern.com or Sirius online

Yeah, you can listen thru Stern's site or Sirius. Free for everyone. And you won't have to sign up or give any info or anything...just click on a link and it will start playing. At least that's what they've been saying on the show the past couple weeks.
  • Options

igotid88 said:

Yeah, you can listen thru Stern's site or Sirius. Free for everyone. And you won't have to sign up or give any info or anything...just click on a link and it will start playing. At least that's what they've been saying on the show the past couple weeks.
    Thanks!!
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead