Threesomes

1234568»

Comments

• writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    see, I don't think I would ever do it. 1) because I am a lot older and these things don't occur at my age. and if I were younger, and that was a possibility, 2) I would be worried about the guys talking shit about the girl. I dated and had sex with guys on at a time in relationships that didn't last past a few months but still were somewhat a "seeing" type of relationship and still those guys after all was done slung out names such as "whore", "slut", "easy" at the girl. (me in some cases).

Maybe this is just small minded guys. Maybe the guys that are spoken of in this thread are more evolved.
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    dude there is that special feeling when you are on the back side, and your bro is on the front side, and you're both banging away.

You can actually feel eachother ... that little grundle area is thin, man ... its like you can feel your bros little snake sayin high to your little snake, its great.

and then if one of you accidentaly slips out and thrusts, you end up stabbing eachother!

How can you beat that?

Grundle area!!!

LMAO!
    Had the opportunity at the young age of 19 with a young hot mom and her hot 17 year old daughter. Met them at a bar that had a Boston cover band playing in El Paso. I'll never forget that night for a few reasons, the most important being I didn't take mom up on her offer to take me back to her place for "an evening I'll never forget". I was engaged (which didn't last more than five months) and was away from my fiancee and felt compelled to stay faithful, even though that ho was getting her freak on. How naive I was! Like Cher says "If I could turn back time..."
    :D
  • drtyfrnk29drtyfrnk29 Posts: 846
    What's a chili dog?? Man....wtf??
    I can't describe it here. It's too vile.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

drtyfrnk29 wrote:

Ooh wait, let's play charades! :D
  • gabers wrote:
    Had the opportunity at the young age of 19 with a young hot mom and her hot 17 year old daughter. Met them at a bar that had a Boston cover band playing in El Paso. I'll never forget that night for a few reasons, the most important being I didn't take mom up on her offer to take me back to her place for "an evening I'll never forget". I was engaged (which didn't last more than five months) and was away from my fiancee and felt compelled to stay faithful, even though that ho was getting her freak on. How naive I was! Like Cher says "If I could turn back time..."
    :D
    a mom and her daughter??? creepy.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    drtyfrnk29 wrote:

Pm me...I have to know this.....also the eiffel tower thingy as well!! ;)
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
    a mom and her daughter??? creepy.

Sure it sounds creepy, but I was 19 dude. A change in wind direction gave me a boner lol. Plus, did I mention they were hot?! I at least had enough morality to not cheat on my girl. They came to me, I was just hangin' with my friends. That makes it all okay, right? :)
  • drtyfrnk29drtyfrnk29 Posts: 846
    Pm me...I have to know this.....also the eiffel tower thingy as well!! ;)
    PM sent
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

gabers wrote:
    Sure it sounds creepy, but I was 19 dude. A change in wind direction gave me a boner lol. Plus, did I mention they were hot?! I at least had enough morality to not cheat on my girl. They came to me, I was just hangin' with my friends. That makes it all okay, right? :)

RIGHT...;)
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • gabers wrote:

Yeah its cool that you didn't cheat. I'm just sayin... what kind of mother would basically have sex with her daughter? Very much taboo in my book.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
    drtyfrnk29 wrote:
    PM sent

hehehehe

the first one is great

the second one is a "no no"......and quite nasty too!! ;)

Thanks again...
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • dawngdawng Posts: 644
    Now THAT's a 3some :D Although...I would prefer Johnny Depp and Eddie :)

mmm...now that I could do!

When I worked as a bartender, two different couples invited me to participate...but my boyfriend (now husband) wasn't invited so I declined both times. Sometimes wish I'd accepted one of the invites! LOL
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!
    Yeah its cool that you didn't cheat. I'm just sayin... what kind of mother would basically have sex with her daughter? Very much taboo in my book.

Yeah hell who knows maybe mom had plans to use something on me. :eek:

The daughter was kinda shy so maybe she was helping her pick a suitable gentleman caller for the evening. :D
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I'm a lil late getting into this thread...anyone mind if I 'join'? ;) :rolleyes:

edit: I'm breakin my own rule and editing more than a typo. I have a wholesome image to uphold :D

I've never had one.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    :lol:
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    I don't share. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    ;)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    Swan wrote:
    I never have, but I would like to but with two ladies.

My wife is 100% against it so it will probably never happen.

hahahaha. i like how you didn't discount it completely, even if the wife is against. ;)

never had, but one never knows what the future may bring eh? i must say that in theory, the idea has always appealed to me :oops: :D and i'd want two guys. gotta be all about me ya know. :twisted: hubby would more than likely be game, but idk, think it would be weird with him. hahaha. so yea, just play it by ear. 8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    lawrence.jpeg
  • I just read through all sixteen fucking pages of this hopeless, hopeless thread, compelled to see exactly what noteworthy exchanges have taken place on this topic over the last FIVE YEARS.

Turns out NOTHING ... nothing noteworthy has been discussed.
    (well, one guy almost fucked a "hot young mom" ... "and her daughter", but besides that & some grundle talk)

Kat needs to do us all a favor and just shut this one down.

:oops: ;) :oops:
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    I would have to agree...or we could just "report it"

Kat..a little help here? ;)
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Seriously?? LOL
  • Wow, I was 19 when I started this thread 5 years ago. I kind of regret it...I sound like an idiot.

By the way....the threesome didn't happen that night. I had to wait until 6 months ago. :mrgreen:
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    :lol::lol:
This discussion has been closed.