Threesomes

Comments

• writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    Linda wrote:
    HEY!!!!!! happy birthday!!!! :D

oh, my,....

thanks so much. I will have a happy birthday..........
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    writersu wrote:
    oh, my,....

thanks so much. I will have a happy birthday..........

sure you will!!!! i insist!!! ;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
    Linda wrote:
    sure you will!!!! i insist!!! ;)

well, then I will HAVE to...........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    Great thread!
    Wolf, PJ NY and the others........great stories! Wish I was there! LOL
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
    ok, enough eavesdropping.......

for thread integrity, never have.........probably wouldn't at this point in time

but just to answer the whole guy on guy thing..........

I think if a guy is with a guy and the girl is not there, well, then he is either gay, bi, or in for a very big, "why did I drink so much?" morning.

but I have said this before, for all of the girl and girl attraction that is out there, I have NO desire to see two men go at it ; I don't care if they are beautiful.

• rhinomagicrhinomagic Posts: 2,549
    I just wanted to post here.

Not bold enough to participate in the discussion myself, but some of you have lead interesting lives thus far.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • writersu wrote:
    ok, enough eavesdropping.......

for thread integrity, never have.........probably wouldn't at this point in time

but just to answer the whole guy on guy thing..........

I think if a guy is with a guy and the girl is not there, well, then he is either gay, bi, or in for a very big, "why did I drink so much?" morning.

but I have said this before, for all of the girl and girl attraction that is out there, I have NO desire to see two men go at it ; I don't care if they are beautiful.

ew

no one ever said guy on guy action

theres a line in guy girl guy threesome...dicks may not cross so the sacks dont touch....one guy gets one end, the other the other end...and switch off
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • I had two women throw themselves at me, as I said in another thread. One looked like an emaciated crackhead, and the other one had one breast tattooed blue, the other white and danglin'. I ran. I'd rather a no-some than that.
    I had two women throw themselves at me, as I said in another thread. One looked like an emaciated crackhead, and the other one had one breast tattooed blue, the other white and danglin'. I ran. I'd rather a no-some than that.

aw, Fins, you get ALLLLLLLL the girls.........

must be the blue eyes.......

• Hehehehe.
    I had two women throw themselves at me, as I said in another thread. One looked like an emaciated crackhead, and the other one had one breast tattooed blue, the other white and danglin'. I ran. I'd rather a no-some than that.

and what about the mother/daughter situation? or didnt that happen at the same time?? :D
    i'm not happy yet.....
    ew

no one ever said guy on guy action

theres a line in guy girl guy threesome...dicks may not cross so the sacks dont touch....one guy gets one end, the other the other end...and switch off

well, someone said here that a guy with a guy does not make him gay, and a girl with a girl does not make them gay, and a donkey with a donkey doesn't make them a donkey.........

but a girl with a donkey.........ewwwwwwwwww.

• Linda wrote:
    and what about the mother/daughter sitiuation? or didnt that happen at the same time?? :D

Did I tell you about those? (Happened with two sets of mother/daughter). No, not at the same time. In each case, the daughter was about 19-20, the mother a fit 42-ish. That was when I was younger, of course. I'm more sensible these days. ;)
    Did I tell you about those? (Happened with two sets of mother/daughter). No, not at the same time. In each case, the daughter was about 19-20, the mother a fit 42-ish. That was when I was younger, of course. I'm more sensible these days. ;)

christ...i'm 42-ish.... :D
    i'm not happy yet.....

oh, so the 19-20 would not be good????? the 42 ok???

(hahahha..........)

• writersu wrote:
    oh, so the 19-20 would not be good????? the 42 ok???

(hahahha..........)

Oh, on both occasions, the older woman was much better. ;)

ofcourse she was better.....:)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • it's interesting how a thread about threesomes turned into beastiality.

I suppose no one here has seen the "donkey show"

it's overrated, and extremely depressing.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.

oh, yeah.......

it's called "I have a few good years left and I am NOT wasting them" syndrome......

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    I never would want one

Then I'd have 2 girls staring at me unsatisfied :o
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    I never would want one

lol....your honesty is refreshing.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
    I never would want one

need e.d.d. meds??????

writersu wrote:
    need e.d.d. meds??????

That isn't the problem

It's the holding out........

Even with letting the bullet out of the chamber

• pirlo21pirlo21 Posts: 534
    A couple of my mates talked some girl into a thresome about ten years ago.
    While they 'banging away', one in front & one behind (you catch my drift I'm sure!), they were disgusted with the idea of their balls touching each other so they placed a computer mouse mat in between thier sacks as a buffer !!!

Who says romance is dead!
    Cymru Am Byth

PJ albums, at the moment!! -
    1,Vs 2,Vitalogy 3,No Code 4,Yield 5,Ten 6,Backspacer, 7Pearl Jam 8,Binaural 9,Riot Act.
    pirlo21 wrote:
    A couple of my mates talked some girl into a thresome about ten years ago.
    While they 'banging away', one in front & one behind (you catch my drift I'm sure!), they were disgusted with the idea of their balls touching each other so they placed a computer mouse mat in between thier sacks as a buffer !!!

Who says romance is dead!

Rules of engagment were not followed....

1 guy 2 girls problem solved

If 2 guys 1 girl....

1 guy from the rear 1 guy from the front (opposite ends)

That isn't the problem

It's the holding out........

Even with letting the bullet out of the chamber

I guess in my fantasy mind, there are guys out there that can and do last and last forever......

I am sure you guys have fantasies about women that are not necessarily true as well.......

• dude there is that special feeling when you are on the back side, and your bro is on the front side, and you're both banging away.

You can actually feel eachother ... that little grundle area is thin, man ... its like you can feel your bros little snake sayin high to your little snake, its great.

and then if one of you accidentaly slips out and thrusts, you end up stabbing eachother!

How can you beat that?

And to think I travel with you.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • libragirl wrote:
    You know what...

Im so damn bored a threesome would sound good right now.
    GOTTA LOVE THE JERSEY GIRLS!!
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I haven't, but if I did it would have to be with two chicks, and two chicks that I don't really care that much about. I could see things being weird if it was with someone I did care about and some other chick.
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    this thread is useless w/out pictures.
    I love to turn you on
This discussion has been closed.