Threesomes

Comments

• it just takes a level of comfort that a lot of people can't quite grasp. and that's okay. tis not really a situation where you want one of the parties being hesitant.
    that is kinda what I have been saying - I am hoping that they recognize this comfort level honestly.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    that is kinda what I have been saying - I am hoping that they recognize this comfort level honestly.

and lets face it, how would people react if someone fronted up to them and asked them if they wanted to have a 3some. people think youre weird or a pervert. quite honestly the more 'organic' it is, the better. you know if the third party comes in while the other two are doing there thing. after that intial contact you tend to relax into it. and to me that's the best way.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,436
    Don't it just make you crave it again and again, though!
    tish wrote:
    Don't it just make you crave it again and again, though!

there's a couple of things that have that effect on me.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I'll see what I can arrange ;) Put you to the test :D:p

:D
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977

i think most do...and while they fantasize, realize it really isn't something for them necessarily. kinda like open relationships. ;) haha.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

i think most do...and while they fantasize, realize it really isn't something for them necessarily. kinda like open relationships. ;) haha.

but then how do they know unless they try?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    but then how do they know unless they try?

i think some/most people are good enough to know themselves, their jealousy issues, self-esteem, etc.....and just *know* to a certain degree what will *work* for them or not. i think this is why much remains in the realm of *fantasy* for many, b/c most realize their own egos and/or relationships may not be strong enough to handle it? don't want to risk it? honestly...i cannot say b/c i certainly don't know what is going on in other people's minds, but that would be my best guess. bottomline.....just b/c one CAN do something, doesn't truly mean they would WANT to, necessarily. that, and perhaps beyond their one partner...too difficult to find another willing partner up to their standards? :p lawd knows it's difficult to land one worthy male......;) then try to be at all *experimental*.......:D haha.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

i think some/most people are good enough to know themselves, their jealousy issues, self-esteem, etc.....and just *know* to a certain degree what will *work* for them or not. i think this is why much remains in the realm of *fantasy* for many, b/c most realize their own egos and/or relationships may not be strong enough to handle it? don't want to risk it? honestly...i cannot say b/c i certainly don't know what is going on in other people's minds, but that would be my best guess. bottomline.....just b/c one CAN do something, doesn't truly mean they would WANT to, necessarily. that, and perhaps beyond their one partner...too difficult to find another willing partner up to their standards? :p lawd knows it's difficult to land one worthy male......;) then try to be at all *experimental*.......:D haha.

well honestly i don't like to share... though if im getting something out of it then it doesn't take much pursuasion. then again i already know how i'd react.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    well honestly i don't like to share... though if im getting something out of it then it doesn't take much pursuasion. then again i already know how i'd react.

well i don't think i'd mine sharing myself ;)....just not my husband. :D thus....all about ME. :p
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

well i don't think i'd mine sharing myself ;)....just not my husband. :D thus....all about ME. :p

oh totally. if i'm not enjoying it then it ain't getting done. and ive found the perfect partner in crime... so to speak. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315

I don't share well.......:mad:
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Theo316Theo316 Posts: 30
    I have had one and continue to on occaision with my wife and best friend,
    As long as the ground rules are there and obeyed..frankly its awesome!!!
    "...What have I become, my dearest friend? Everyone I know goes away in the end..."

Mansfield 2 '08
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    I used to tell bf all the time that I need to pimp him out to feed my PJ habit. He got mad once. ;), so I don't joke about it anymore.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,180
    Forget about all this threesome stuff and do like FREAKSHOW from the White Castle movie and have real good time. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• so it happened...it was pretty interesting...we switched off sides so that we wouldnt be both on her ass, but she was begging for it

weird, its hard to put details in a text for a thrad
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    so it happened...it was pretty interesting...we switched off sides so that we wouldnt be both on her ass, but she was begging for it

OH MY........!!!!!!! :D
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • samicksamick Posts: 373
    so it happened...it was pretty interesting...we switched off sides so that we wouldnt be both on her ass, but she was begging for it

Did you Eiffel tower her
    samick wrote:
    Did you Eiffel tower her

hehehehehehehe :D
    i'm not happy yet.....
    Linda wrote:
    hehehehehehehe :D

I take it you know what that is..........I didn't think anyone would
    samick wrote:
    I take it you know what that is..........I didn't think anyone would

its been talked about before on here....:)
    i'm not happy yet.....
    Linda wrote:
    its been talked about before on here....:)

damn and i missed it..........
    samick wrote:
    damn and i missed it..........

there was something to do with sand aswell.....;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
    Linda wrote:
    there was something to do with sand aswell.....;)

have you heard of the chili dog
    samick wrote:

chili, chili...... rings a bell.....;)

can you tell me without getting banned??
    i'm not happy yet.....
    Linda wrote:
    chili, chili...... rings a bell.....;)

can you tell me without getting banned??

probably not...........I would anyway but I just back from a really really long forced hiatus..........
    samick wrote:
    probably not...........I would anyway but I just back from a really really long forced hiatus..........

use you pmthingy??
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • drtyfrnk29drtyfrnk29 Posts: 846
    samick wrote:
    I have. And that is the nastiest thing I have ever heard of.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

samick wrote:
    Did you Eiffel tower her

what is it??? :confused:
    "What a stupid lamb."
    drtyfrnk29 wrote:
    I have. And that is the nastiest thing I have ever heard of.

What's a chili dog?? Man....wtf??
    "What a stupid lamb."
This discussion has been closed.