Threesomes

Comments

• Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    dude there is that special feeling when you are on the back side, and your bro is on the front side, and you're both banging away.

You can actually feel eachother ... that little grundle area is thin, man ... its like you can feel your bros little snake sayin high to your little snake, its great.

and then if one of you accidentaly slips out and thrusts, you end up stabbing eachother!

How can you beat that?
    now thats funny shite!
    :D
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    dude there is that special feeling when you are on the back side, and your bro is on the front side, and you're both banging away.

You can actually feel eachother ... that little grundle area is thin, man ... its like you can feel your bros little snake sayin high to your little snake, its great.

and then if one of you accidentaly slips out and thrusts, you end up stabbing eachother!

How can you beat that?

As a history buff, I can safely say that is exactly where the term and concept of "swordfighting" originated. Obviously, guys were double-teaming ladies long before steel was ever forged into anything..
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • anothercloneanotherclone Posts: 1,688

How can you beat that?

SWEET JESUS!!!

Here's my deal (I am a chick). It sounds like a good idea but I think there would be too much going on for me. I have a hard enough time focusing on one thing at a time. There is only so much Jenny to go around.
  • i never have.

i almost did when i was younger. a female friend and i wanted one. we weren't dating, and had complete trust with each other. we both wanted a girl to be the third. so she almost had this one girl picked out. and it was about to happen... and then the girl got fired. got depressed. and didnt want to anymore. i realize its a lot of work. and that its not like in the movies where the guy sits back and the girls take care of him. but i still think it would be fun, and good to say i've at least done it once.

my wife doesnt think so, because she is grossed out about the girl being present like i am if i guy was. plus, i've heard how difficult it is on a relationship and love so i wouldnt risk that. so in reality it wont happen.

but as a fantasy, i would love to have me, my wife and another. .. preferably scarlett johanssen. ... y'know, if that was an actual possiblility, my wife might go for it.
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• i never have.

i almost did when i was younger. a female friend and i wanted one. we weren't dating, and had complete trust with each other. we both wanted a girl to be the third. so she almost had this one girl picked out. and it was about to happen... and then the girl got fired. got depressed. and didnt want to anymore. i realize its a lot of work. and that its not like in the movies where the guy sits back and the girls take care of him. but i still think it would be fun, and good to say i've at least done it once.

my wife doesnt think so, because she is grossed out about the girl being present like i am if i guy was. plus, i've heard how difficult it is on a relationship and love so i wouldnt risk that. so in reality it wont happen.

but as a fantasy, i would love to have me, my wife and another. .. preferably scarlett johanssen. ... y'know, if that was an actual possiblility, my wife might go for it.

got fired? did you have a full-blown job search and interview candidates....
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • drtyfrnk29drtyfrnk29 Posts: 846
    got fired? did you have a full-blown job search and interview candidates....
    It was on headhunter.com
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• got fired? did you have a full-blown job search and interview candidates....
    haha... no, she was my friends co-worker. and they talked became friends. my friend introduced me to her. we talked. we got along good. and then she got fired and no longer worked with my friend. its too bad cause she was cute.

and i just have to say.. "fingercuffs"

i think if i were going to have a threesome, i would definitly have to work out and build lots of endurance.
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• SWEET JESUS!!!

Here's my deal (I am a chick). It sounds like a good idea but I think there would be too much going on for me. I have a hard enough time focusing on one thing at a time. There is only so much Jenny to go around.

lol.

I have so many responses to this one.
    But for your sake AC, i'm gonna just keep it shut.

eyedclaar wrote:
    Obviously, guys were double-teaming ladies long before steel was ever forged into anything..

hehe.
    you said STEEL WAS FORGED.
    hehe.

If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    You know what...

Im so damn bored a threesome would sound good right now.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
    libragirl wrote:
    You know what...

My garden gnome and I will be there in 10 minutes. Start warming up the oil...

• InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    libragirl wrote:
    You know what...

lol this is like the 8 thread I think you've said you are bored in

obviously we are posting way to much right now
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
    Oxxys wrote:
    lol this is like the 8 thread I think you've said you are bored in

obviously we are posting way to much right now

yeah I know...Im probably being annoying..I'm shamelessly postwhoring.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
    libragirl wrote:
    yeah I know...Im probably being annoying..I'm shamelessly postwhoring.

lol anyways this long boring day is over I am going home to run and have a drink ok maybe thirty since I don't work tommorow
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
    Oxxys wrote:
    lol anyways this long boring day is over I am going home to run and have a drink ok maybe thirty since I don't work tommorow

and maybe a threesome....

just maybe....
  • Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    eyedclaar wrote:
    My garden gnome and I will be there in 10 minutes. Start warming up the oil...
    that gnome was offered to me........gnomeslut
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
    libragirl wrote:
    and maybe a threesome....

just maybe....

well if we had one more we would be game jk
    that gnome was offered to me........gnomeslut

Gnomes have endless amounts of energy and an insatiable appetite for threesomes. Don't worry... you're next!

• threesomes.

yes both as one of two women, and with two men. The two men variation is quite an experience...I am not sure it is one many men would be into, since the body parts (who goes with what) gets to be VERY blurry.

the two women experience was a little off for me. I personally do not like the taste or general womany-ness of women. So it was a bit of a GRRRRR moment for me. I discovered that i am a sexually jealous person. that was interesting info. Also, men (well maybe it was the one man, and I shouldnt generalize) have a hard enough (no pun intended) time focusing and refocusing on a single woman's body...so the "fun time" gets cut purely in half if you intro another woman's body. The body parts line was not as blurry...but that may be because in the single 2-women experience I have engaged in, i was ACUTELY aware of where SHE was...oh and other girl's bewbies are gross...and I also don't like a woman's sex sounds...bleeeeech.

but, that is just me. as for how if effects relationships...well, duh. you are introducing a very unsettling add in to an established relationship...it will be effected! I would be willing to do the 2-man version again, but I don't WANT it or press for it...more or less as the case comes up...and so far, it hasn't.

*trying for less jokes, more honesty here...especially since I figure the original threader was actually interested.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • me and a girlfriend were propositioned by a (then) close male friend. sadly, we didnt think he would handle it. (physically, mentally, emotionally)

but suspected his mate would do so impeccably. something that later proved to be true. it would seem that some men CAN multitask.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    i was involved in a 3 girls 5 guys situation :eek:

that was chaotic...but fun

ah yes the younger days

Lordy!!!

isn't that called an orgy??!!! ;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    drtyfrnk29 wrote:
    I've been involved in about four that I can count off hand. Sometimes the ratio was in my favor, sometimes not. Nothing awkward happened during or after and I wasn't dating any of the girls so it never turned into a jealousy thing.

Thumbs up from me!! :D
    now why did you have to post that???!!!

That is ALL I am gonna think about at your next show!!!!!!!! :o:p
    I"m gonna have to say ixnay on any chance of crossing swords

so two guys is completely out of the question
  • drtyfrnk29drtyfrnk29 Posts: 846
    Lizard wrote:
    now why did you have to post that???!!!

That is ALL I am gonna think about at your next show!!!!!!!! :o:p
    Not like it happened last week, Liz. This was years ago. When I was thin...and good looking
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Oxxys wrote:
    I"m gonna have to say ixnay on any chance of crossing swords

so two guys is completely out of the question
    you know that what separates during a double teaming is a very ordinary membrane. in all honesty, if you are uncomfortable engaging in sex without being the only penis in the room...it may be in your best interest to pass on 3ways.

IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,792
    a gentleman never kisses and tells

but there was this one time in college after happy hour, me and two girls

no intercourse, but what a frigging blast.

I still think about it when I need a little "inspiration," if you know what I mean

;)
    drtyfrnk29 wrote:
    Not like it happened last week, Liz. This was years ago. When I was thin...and good looking

Back on topic. Me? No. And not about to start at this age!!!! :)
  • KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    Your from the netherlands and its prolly no big deal, like eating Shredded Weed for breakfast
    ;)

OI! Watch it!!
    ...And we all still wear wooden shoes too...

p.s. Was it just me or was I the only one not red-eyed in Chicago during Lolla...for fucks sake ;)
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    Never have done this, but my wife is up for it if we find another nice (non-skanky) girl that is into it.
  • Most weekends. "Four-somes" though, not three. (not gay, not that there is anything wrong with that)

I'm very lucky.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • threesomes.

yes both as one of two women, and with two men. The two men variation is quite an experience...I am not sure it is one many men would be into, since the body parts (who goes with what) gets to be VERY blurry.

the two women experience was a little off for me. I personally do not like the taste or general womany-ness of women. So it was a bit of a GRRRRR moment for me. I discovered that i am a sexually jealous person. that was interesting info. Also, men (well maybe it was the one man, and I shouldnt generalize) have a hard enough (no pun intended) time focusing and refocusing on a single woman's body...so the "fun time" gets cut purely in half if you intro another woman's body. The body parts line was not as blurry...but that may be because in the single 2-women experience I have engaged in, i was ACUTELY aware of where SHE was...oh and other girl's bewbies are gross...and I also don't like a woman's sex sounds...bleeeeech.

but, that is just me. as for how if effects relationships...well, duh. you are introducing a very unsettling add in to an established relationship...it will be effected! I would be willing to do the 2-man version again, but I don't WANT it or press for it...more or less as the case comes up...and so far, it hasn't.

*trying for less jokes, more honesty here...especially since I figure the original threader was actually interested.

I have to say that I appreciate your honesty. I've been curious but I have never been with a woman or had a threesome. Your description of the experience with a woman/women is how I would imagine it being.

I'm content with my husband and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want anyone else in the bed with us. I know a few guys who have had threesomes (the 1 guy-2 girl ration) and they all seem to high-five each other because of the experience.
    "you shall be released" ~ EV
This discussion has been closed.