Threesomes

Comments

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    A threesome for me? Well sure if I can have Clive Owen and Eddie Vedder . Now that is sandwich :p

damn and here's me, a vegetarian. :p:D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    thanks, there's a two-drink minimum with the one-liners..
    hee hee
    <claps>
    Do I get a msg pit discount??
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • damn and here's me, a vegetarian. :p:D

:D
  • Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    tish wrote:
    Tips for plane threesomes....

Drug everyone. I mean, wait 'til all 1st class passengers are asleep. Do an oversees flight. Return to your own seat before your boyfriend wakes up. Use the john for the train. Avoid explaining why a metal c*k ring is in your tummy at metal detector.

You have got to be fucking kiddding me. That is so beyone awesome
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • prljmngrlprljmngrl Posts: 320
    Swan wrote:
    I never have, but I would like to but with two ladies.

My wife is 100% against it so it will probably never happen.
    maybe she would go for it if there were two guys and her :)
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    SWEET JESUS!!!

Here's my deal (I am a chick). It sounds like a good idea but I think there would be too much going on for me. I have a hard enough time focusing on one thing at a time. There is only so much Jenny to go around.

i like jenny...

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
    a guy fucking another guy doesn't make either of them gay. just as chick on chick doesnt mean they're lesbians. :)
    since when?
    prljmngrl wrote:
    since when?

well... since... theyre not gay. prison sex does not make inmates gay, does it? i don't think so. . perhaps i should of said just cause a guy fucks another guy, that doesn't necessarily make him gay. he may be but he also may be not. a hole is a hole afterall. and let's face it, fucking a donkey doesnt make you a donkey, does it? :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Well, out of respect for how great my life is now, I won't say much about it... but back in 1999 my wife at the time and I sorta worked out an arrangement with another couple.

Let's just say it's not all that it's cracked up to be and probably contributed to the demise of our marriage.

But life moved on and got much better, so I guess it makes it ok to say that if it didn't happen, I wouldn't be where I am now. :D
    well... since... theyre not gay. prison sex does not make inmates gay, does it? i don't think so. . perhaps i should of said just cause a guy fucks another guy, that doesn't necessarily make him gay. he may be but he also may be not. a hole is a hole afterall. and let's face it, fucking a donkey doesnt make you a donkey, does it? :D
    I have to disagree. The definition of homosexuality is an attraction to the same sex for the purpose of sexual arrousal and pleasure. As for the donkey comment....if you wanna do a donkey, then yes that would definitely make you an ass.
    prljmngrl wrote:
    I have to disagree. The definition of homosexuality is an attraction to the same sex for the purpose of sexual arrousal and pleasure. As for the donkey comment....if you wanna do a donkey, then yes that would definitely make you an ass.

then well just have to agree to disagree.
    i just dont think a guy who fucks another guy, maybe once or twice or on the odd occasion, when the rest of time he's with women, is gay.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,181
    I think everybody here should go back and ask their spouse, partner, gf, bf or significant other....what do you think about having a 3some???

Then see what kind of reaction you get.

I can't tell what my partner would say but I would probably need to prepare my coffin. :D

Peace sign happy 50th
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    I think everybody here should go back and ask their spouse, partner, gf, bf or significant other....what do you think about having a 3some???

Then see what kind of reaction you get.

I can't tell what my partner would say but I would probably need to prepare my coffin. :D

Peace sign happy 50th

i already know the answer. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I would consider it I guess obviously if one of the girls were my girl... But I would possibly chicken out :D
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    I think it's best left to imagination
    if one is so inclined to imagine it

and who here has seen Chasing Amy
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
    Allie wrote:
    I think it's best left to imagination
    if one is so inclined to imagine it

and who here has seen Chasing Amy

*hands up* ME!! :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    *hands up* ME!! :D
    that is my favorite Kevin Smith movie
    and that's food for thought right there. Good stuff.
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    I COULD NEVER GO DOWN ON ANOTHER WOMAN!!! :eek:

I would however let a girl go down on me.......hehehehehe

Seriously, I need a man....I am straight and there is NO WAY I would have a threesome with some chick and my husband...YUCK!!

But with my hubby and some other HOT guy...GgRRRRRRRRRRR...now that is when I will freakin go nuts......:p

hey babe, i told you already, whenever ya' need me, let me know. DAMN!
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    tish wrote:
    The threesome on the plane was my favorite...
    They were all good, except the one that ended up in pregnancy. That's not very fun!

plane? not coach seats I hope.........
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    then well just have to agree to disagree.
    i just dont think a guy who fucks another guy, maybe once or twice or on the odd occasion, when the rest of time he's with women, is gay.

i have to agree with you.

the 'defintion' from the other post (if it truly is the definition and im not doubting that it is) says "an attraction to the same sex"...

in no way does prison sex demonstrate an attraction....

in prison, a hole is a hole is a hole.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • HAHA! never thought this thread would get this big

but to clarify, i would like 2 girls way better than me being the second guy....but common you cant pass up an opportunity like this
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • EddiEEddiE Posts: 125
    I've slept with 2 sisters...not at the same time though....does that make me a bad person anyway? :S
    Paris 7/11/96
    Manchester 4/6/00
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    great fuckin' thread!!! :D

oh and ah, no
  • g under p wrote:

I know someone who was dating this woman a while back. He invited his friend round and the friend and his girlfriend started making out in front of him! haha! He said the friend saw the look on his face and stopped, then left the house very quickly. Girlfriend and friend got dumped shortly after.

And no I wouldn't. I wouldn't touch another woman for any amount of money in the world and I wouldn't feel comfortable with two guys. :o
  • I don't think I could cope seeing my boyfriend with someone else and I don't think he'd cope seeing me with someone else tbh... it would end messy...

and not in a good way....
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    EddiE wrote:
    I've slept with 2 sisters...not at the same time though....does that make me a bad person anyway? :S

it makes you my hero :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    I would only do a three way if not in a relationship. I couldn't share my partner, and I wouldn't want my partner to share me. Old fashioned I guess!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • This would be better as a poll. :)

anyway, a variation of a 3some - yes
  • writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    I know someone who was dating this woman a while back. He invited his friend round and the friend and his girlfriend started making out in front of him! haha! He said the friend saw the look on his face and stopped, then left the house very quickly. Girlfriend and friend got dumped shortly after.

And no I wouldn't. I wouldn't touch another woman for any amount of money in the world and I wouldn't feel comfortable with two guys. :o

the male ego.........
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    writersu wrote:
    the male ego.........

HEY!!!!!! happy birthday!!!! :D
    i'm not happy yet.....
This discussion has been closed.