Options

Official 2007 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Comments

• Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Wow! Just wow! OK, I didn't want to get too confident but I think we can consider the Cowboys to be contenders for sure now.

Owens had a monster game. Witten was steady as usual. Sucks that Crayton dropped that pass in the end zone like that. Marion the Barbarian fucking rules!

431 yards of offense and it would have been a lot worse than that if not for all the dumb ass mistakes and stupid penaties in the first half.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    g under p wrote:
    Such a quick switch from grammar, it appears you have a agenda.

Peace

No agenda at all. I just think Owens is an ass and this is the place to express that. Regardless of who he plays for. And no, I'm not a Bears fan.
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    No agenda at all. I just think Owens is an ass and this is the place to express that. Regardless of who he plays for. And no, I'm not a Bears fan.
    well ya know what i dont think this is the place, u wanna bash owens do it somewhere else. dont fucking do it in the cowboys thread and expect us to believe you dont have an agenda or arent looking for a fight why else would you post it in here. and lots of people wear there hat sidways does that make them a thug, thats a pretty racist thing to say. i wear my hat sideways sometimes guess that make me a thug as you like to put it :rolleyes:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    Flagg wrote:
    Wow! Just wow! OK, I didn't want to get too confident but I think we can consider the Cowboys to be contenders for sure now.

Owens had a monster game. Witten was steady as usual. Sucks that Crayton dropped that pass in the end zone like that. Marion the Barbarian fucking rules!

431 yards of offense and it would have been a lot worse than that if not for all the dumb ass mistakes and stupid penaties in the first half.

Yeah, they clean things up and it will be a great year.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • Options
    well ya know what i dont think this is the place, u wanna bash owens do it somewhere else. dont fucking do it in the cowboys thread and expect us to believe you dont have an agenda or arent looking for a fight why else would you post it in here. and lots of people wear there hat sidways does that make them a thug, thats a pretty racist thing to say. i wear my hat sideways sometimes guess that make me a thug as you like to put it :rolleyes:

I love how when people come over to my team's thread, it's fine to bash them. And a lot of you Cowboy fans do it regularly. Ohhhhhh, but when I come to your Cowboys thread, all of a sudden it's wrong. And don't pull this racist card bullshit. I feel the guy is a punk. A punk, a thug. Same thing in my eyes. You don't need to be a certain color to be that.

Oh, aren't you the same guy that left a "GO COWBOYS" in the Bears thread, hypocrite!!
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww yeah cowboys 3-0 baby!
  • Options
    I love how when people come over to my team's thread, it's fine to bash them. And a lot of you Cowboy fans do it regularly. Ohhhhhh, but when I come to your Cowboys thread, all of a sudden it's wrong. And don't pull this racist card bullshit. I feel the guy is a punk. A punk, a thug. Same thing in my eyes. You don't need to be a certain color to be that.
    thanks for proving my point, in how you WERE looking for a board fight. no one said anything but yet when someone does have a problem with your post you get all offensive and sarcastic.im gonna pull that racist card, you know full well a thug means a black person from the ghetto and yet use used the word thug to describe a football player

dude totally different then calling someone a thug

• Options
    thanks for proving my point, in how you WERE looking for a board fight. no one said anything but yet when someone does have a problem with your post you get all offensive and sarcastic.im gonna pull that racist card, you know full well a thug means a black person from the ghetto and yet use used the word thug to describe a football player

dude totally different then calling someone a thug

Get over yourself. The only one trying to pick a fight is YOU! You are the only one with your underwear in a bunch about what I said about Owens. I said what I feel about Owens, big fucking deal. What I said about his hat goes for any player white or black that would have been handed a hat by another teammate and then has to put it on sideways. I don't see it as a respectable thing. It's childish. That's just my opinion. You don't have to see it my way. But seriously dude, you are trying to put words in my mouth. Did I not explain the thug deal in my last post?

I came in here to have a little fun with Owens, but the big fucking crybaby you are has indeed turned it up. And why don't you respond to the things I've accused you of, Mr. Perfect.
  • Options
    Get over yourself. The only one trying to pick a fight is YOU! You are the only one with your underwear in a bunch about what I said about Owens. I said what I feel about Owens, big fucking deal. What I said about his hat goes for any player white or black that would have been handed a hat by another teammate and then has to put it on sideways. I don't see it as a respectable thing. It's childish. That's just my opinion. You don't have to see it my way. But seriously dude, you are trying to put words in my mouth. Did I not explain the thug deal in my last post?

I came in here to have a little fun with Owens, but the big fucking crybaby you are has indeed turned it up. And why don't you respond to the things I've accused you of, Mr. Perfect.
    never once have i gone into thread on here and talked shit like you did in this one. yes i may go at it with fans of a certain of hockey team but other then that, i dont talk shit in other teams thread.

btw- how adult like of you to call someone a fucking crybaby :rolleyes:

• Options
    for metsfan and corduroyboy.... you guys sound like little kids.

it's just a game.

the official bears thread is much more diplomatic and civil.

i'm a cowboys fan, btw.

ok, change of subject. what are the chances the cowboys advance deep in the playoffs?? like say, even up to the superbowl????
    This isn't the land of opportunity, it's the land of competition.
  • Options
    never once have i gone into thread on here and talked shit like you did in this one. yes i may go at it with fans of a certain of hockey team but other then that, i dont talk shit in other teams thread.

btw- how adult like of you to call someone a fucking crybaby :rolleyes:

I just call it like it is.

I'm done arguing with you bro. You only see things your way. And there's a great quote I heard that applies with you so aptly.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience."
  • Options

I'm done arguing with you bro. You only see things your way. And there's a great quote I heard that applies with you so aptly.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience."
    so metsfan wins the argument?
  • Options
    so metsfan wins the argument?

Ha ha ha, not at all!
  • Options

haha, oh how cool of you to call it like it is. i love the holier then thou people on here, its so fun to get under there skin and watch them call me names. thanks for the laughs

btw- it takes an idiot to know an idiot

• Options
    Ha ha ha, not at all!
    huh... but... wait.... you just said that.... never argue with an idiot. or he'll beat you at his level with exeperience. :D

i think both of you need to go out together to an actual football game when both of your teams are palying against each other. then make friends.
  • Options
    haha, oh how cool of you to call it like it is. i love the holier then thou people on here, its so fun to get under there skin and watch them call me names. thanks for the laughs

btw- it takes an idiot to know an idiot

Aren't you so clever. And don't think you got under my skin. We all love a little good banter every now and then. You better go check your temperature skippy.
  • Options
    Aren't you so clever. And don't think you got under my skin. We all love a little good banter every now and then. You better go check your temperature skippy.
    haha, all in good fun dude. no hard feelings

• Options
    huh... but... wait.... you just said that.... never argue with an idiot. or he'll beat you at his level with exeperience. :D

i think both of you need to go out together to an actual football game when both of your teams are palying against each other. then make friends.

It's one of the greatest quotes I've ever heard. I think it's from some fireman in Illinois.
  • Options
    haha, all in good fun dude. no hard feelings

Exactly, if we took shit like this seriously, there'd be a lot more people walking around with high blood pressure. Now go back to wearing that Met's hat sideways and drinking your Jaeger.
  • Options
    i will grant you that grossman doesnt have a lot of help, but if he would ever leave the pocket or at least not get flustered so easily.
    dallas has so many weapons on offense though its great.
    defense is looking good too. i was kinda worried that our dallas D wouldnt be able to have any pass defense, but i was wrong.
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    i will grant you that grossman doesnt have a lot of help, but if he would ever leave the pocket or at least not get flustered so easily.
    dallas has so many weapons on offense though its great.
    defense is looking good too. i was kinda worried that our dallas D wouldnt be able to have any pass defense, but i was wrong.

oct 14 you guys get 'housed'
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    oct 14 you guys get 'housed'

Maybe so. Dallas was able to beat Indy last year, but this is different. I don't think Dallas has ever played a game against Randy Moss where he hasn't put up at least 3 TDs. That will be the first game where the Cowboys face a team with a great offense and defense.

I'd like to worry about the Rams and Bills first though.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    very impressive i must say

i have alot of friends who are cowboys fans so i have a soft spot in my heart for them ,
  • Options
    It is finally fun to watch these guys play. Barber is friggin locomotive and JJ even had a couple nice runs, one which was called back for a bullshit call but it happens.
    Watching Romo and TO connect and joke around is great and it finally feels like we have a TEAM to root for.
    One of my best friends is a Pats fan which should be a great game.

by the way, TO is hardly acting like a "thug".
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    Chicago's defense looked like swiss cheese last night. Awesome!
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Chicago's defense looked like swiss cheese last night. Awesome!
    ...and their offense looked like another cow product. :D
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    ...and their offense looked like another cow product. :D

HAHAHAHA......very nice. I don't see anybody challenging us for our division or conference for that matter, it's to bad we're going to get the shit kicked out of us by New England in the Super Bowl.
    There's no I in team, but there's me.

"0035 EVENFLOW PSYCHOS

"I'm George Bush and my son's an asshole" 08/03/2000

Don't stop wen you're tired, stop when you're done
  • Options
    reditalian wrote:
    HAHAHAHA......very nice. I don't see anybody challenging us for our division or conference for that matter, it's to bad we're going to get the shit kicked out of us by New England in the Super Bowl.

Hopefully both teams continue to play well...that would make for a great game in foxboro in a few weeks!
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    Flagg wrote:
    I'd like to worry about the Rams and Bills first though.

hahaha, you said worry about the Bills!

i don't think USC would worry about the Bills!

that might be the first MNF game where they actually go to a movie instead of show the second half

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    THCTHC Posts: 525
    Thanks for the win last night cowboys! you helped win me a bit of money!
    oh...and I suppose i have to thank you too there Rex Grossman....lol
    “Kept in a small bowl, the goldfish will remain small. With more space, the fish can grow double, triple, or quadruple its size.”
    -Big Fish