Options

The Office

Comments

• Options
    "reject a women and she will never let it go. one of the defects of their kind. that and weak arms."
    -dwight, gotta love the shit that comes out of his mouth
  • Options
    Awww, now Jim has a "Jim"! That pretty dark-haired girl is harboring a secret crush for him!
    The more I see the less I know for sure. - John Lennon
  • Options
    "sometimes you need to just grow a pair"
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
  • Options
    bookworm30 wrote:
    Awww, now Jim has a "Jim"! That pretty dark-haired girl is harboring a secret crush for him!

she's easy on the eyes
  • Options
    Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    I did not find last night's episode as funny as the prior two. I don't know if I just wasn't into it or what. Trust me, I love this show, but I just wasn't laughing out loud last night as much. It was a good episode, but I think they should have played the groveling Dwight part towards Michael more then just the very end.

This might be one of those episodes I need to go back and watch again.

For those that watch the "pre-game" of What About Earl, that was hilarious. Especially Crab-man's clip on tie outside his collar. I am glad they are giving more of the comic relief parts to Joy, her character is great.
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    i thought last night was back to the nuances of the show not the over the top zaniness of gay witch hunt. Toby wrote the episode, it was as good as most in season 2.

the rankings of the first 3 episodes are

1. the convention
    2. the coup
    3. the gay witch hunt.

next week bj ryan and dwight go on a sales call together.
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    Creed checking out Pam was funny. I definitely saw more things that would or has happen in my office in last night's episode. I think Kelly is in everyone's office.
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    I thought last nights episode was pretty good. Creed staring at Pam was the best, and of course Dwight throwing himself on the floor. I didn't think Michale had such a clever plan in his head...hug it out bitch
  • Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    The whole Call of Duty thing was definitely pushing the reality lines. The rest of the episode was pretty good though... I was laughing hysterically when Dwight was crying on the ground.

"What can I do? What can I do?"
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    Not to over post this thread...

But where did they take Michael's initial interrogation of Dwight? I can't put my finger on it, but it seemed familar. Or have I seen a boss do that before?
  • Options
    anyone else notice that roy is hot this season?
  • Options
    anyone else notice that roy is hot this season?

yeah, what's up with that?

he's no jim though. he's my favorite. ;)
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Ive been watching it more regularly, i really didnt see too many episode last season or the season before...this is the 3rd season right? Im really getting into it though. :D
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,114
    Creed checking out Pam was funny.
    Pam: "You need to go back to your desk."
    Creed: "In a minute..."
    hahahahaha....that was hilarious, especially with that creepy stare at Pam...

I half expected Michael to give Dwight the "Godfather kiss" and then say I know it was you right before Dwight did all the groveling.
  • Options
    brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    For me, the best part was when Jim's new boss called him and the other guy to the conference room.

I thought he was gonna be upset about sales or anything and he starts talking about that game.

' - Saboteur, saboteur!!'
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,693
    "I'll do your laundry for a year!"
    "I have a laundry machine to do that."
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    "I'll do your laundry for a year!"
    "I have a laundry machine to do that."

LOL...yeah but he took him up on it anyway.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,262
    I did not find last night's episode as funny as the prior two. I don't know if I just wasn't into it or what. Trust me, I love this show, but I just wasn't laughing out loud last night as much. It was a good episode, but I think they should have played the groveling Dwight part towards Michael more then just the very end.

This might be one of those episodes I need to go back and watch again.

For those that watch the "pre-game" of What About Earl, that was hilarious. Especially Crab-man's clip on tie outside his collar. I am glad they are giving more of the comic relief parts to Joy, her character is great.

I thought the Office was pretty good last night.
    I thought Earl was hilarious though. When the lawyer spoke to Joy and she started laughing...LOL!!!!! I was rolling! :D

And yeah, Jim's new co-worker is def. hot.
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    I thought Earl was hilarious though. When the lawyer spoke to Joy and she started laughing...LOL!!!!! I was rolling! :D

If you could hear how you sound you would laugh too!!

Wrong, just wrong. But I laughed too!
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    mca47 wrote:

I don't want to digress too much from the OFFICE, but Earl was great last night. I thought it was very touching when all of the "freaks" showed up at the pool. I laugh out loud at Earl often, but I think it also has a soft side in a lot of ways. But Joy laughing at her attorney was just too much!!! Wouldn't that be such a fun character to play. Jaimey Presley is hosting SNL tomorrow night I think.

But back to the office... 'hug it out bitch' is a phrase I will definately hang on to. I know there was a lot of other funny stuff, but I can't remember right now. I think one was when Jim was playing that game and he thought he did a good thing when he killed the Nazi. Instead, his co-worker told him that their team was the Germans. They were supposed to kill the British.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    Man, Dwight really likes Pancakes.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Options
    Man, Dwight really likes Pancakes.

he was making me hungry.
  • Options
    libragirl wrote:
    he was making me hungry.

haha I know I was suddenly craving waffles and syrup watching that scene!
  • Options
    Rashida Jones
    -Jim's new crush...
  • Options
    lamperti77 wrote:
    Rashida Jones
    -Jim's new crush...

oh..i though she looked familiar.
  • Options
    What happened to Jim and Pam's issues "resurfacing in the third episode?" I remember reading this in a Jenna Fischer interview somewhere, but now I can't seem to find the link. I'll post it if I find it.
    YNWA
  • Options
    Slip KidSlip Kid Posts: 1,175
    great show
    I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,114
    I just bought Seasons 1 and 2 last week. I watched Season 1 and now am ready to start 2. I only started watching the show during the middle of season 2, so the great part is the episodes I'm watching are still new to me. They are hilarious....I don't see how anyone can not like this show.
  • Options
    Who's ready for tonight's episode?

I think somone mentioned Dwight will be going on a sales call? This should be interesting.
  • Options
    So I rented the British series and I have to say - other than the humor being a little more crude (inflatable penises would never make it past Standards and Practices on US TV)... it's really not that much funnier than the American version...and much harder to understand. Dwight's counterpart isn't near as psychotic as Dwight is..and Dawn, Pam's counterpart isn't near as interesting.

Make your life a mission - not an intermission. - Arnold Gasglow