Options

The Office

Comments

• Options
    I didn't like that episode at all. Michael kissing Oscar was so over the top rediculous. Hopefully they'll start making episodes as good as last season again. Jim definitely needs to come back

The show loosely mirrors the excellent BBC version, Whats gonna happen is that the stanford branch gets downsized and the staff from stanford gets mostly moved to the scranton branch.
    This way they get jim back and add a few new cast members at the same time.

The big difference between the 2 versions is that in the BBC one the jim and pam characters never actually got together, then after the series ended they came back with a special episode, it was like a reunion type thing and at the very end they ended up together.
  • Options
    brhf9 wrote:
    i heard that the new girl' who works with Jim is Quincy jones daughter.

She's easy on the eyes, isn't she?

she sure is.
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
  • Options
    You don't call retarded people "retards." You call your friends "retards" when they're acting retarded.

one of my all time favorite office moments

and i just realized that roy is in big fish. never could figure out how i recognized him.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,262
    crittables wrote:
    one of my all time favorite office moments

and i just realized that roy is big fish. never could figure out how i recognized him.

Yeah, that was hilarious!!!

What do you mean Roy is Big Fish?
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    Yeah, that was hilarious!!!

What do you mean Roy is Big Fish?

sorry i drank too much yesterday and my few remaining brain cells are still drunk. i meant he is IN big fish.
  • Options
    crittables wrote:
    sorry i drank too much yesterday and my few remaining brain cells are still drunk. i meant he is IN big fish.

hahahaha, i'm in the same situation. :D
    who did he play in big fish? i can't for the life remember.
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    hahahaha, i'm in the same situation. :D
    who did he play in big fish? i can't for the life remember.

don price, the guy from edwards hometown and was engaged to sandra before she was with edward
  • Options
    crittables wrote:
    don price, the guy from edwards hometown and was engaged to sandra before she was with edward

Oh yeah!!!!
    I always thought he looked familiar...
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    Kricket wrote:
    I missed it!!!!!!!!!! Dammit! I didn't realize it was on earlier and was so excited to watch it! Oh well I gotta check the times out for this wk!
    itunes
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    just remembered it's on tonight!
  • Options
    brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    'We're all homos. Homosapiens'
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • Options
    "The Convention"

Michael organizes a party in his hotel room when he, Dwight and Jan attend a convention in Philadelphia.
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    brhf9 wrote:
    'We're all homos. Homosapiens'
    That was fucking hilarious!!!

I can't wait to watch it tonight!
  • Options
    "The Convention"

Michael organizes a party in his hotel room when he, Dwight and Jan attend a convention in Philadelphia.

oh god. that sounds absolutely ridiculous. and ridiculous, of course, is a good thing. can't wait:)
  • Options
    Can't wait, only 23 more minutes!

EDIT: Wow, I just noticed that the time in here is fast by about 3 minutes.
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • Options
    just saw a preview and looks like Jim will be there too!
  • Options
    thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    ooooooooooooh hey, hows it goin up there...
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • Options
    whatevs, long distance relationships never work
  • Options
    Toby and Pam? Weird.

-If you do that, you'll have to put out.

-Yeaaa....you'll have to put out
    YNWA
  • Options
    Anyone else find that Creed guy hilarious? He only gets a line or two per show, but I seem to laugh at anything he does. Last season, stealing chips, giving Jim his old shirt for xmas, complaining the bathroom is "whites only". Tonights episode where he introduces himself to Meredith and calls Angela the wrong name.
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    much better episode tonight
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    tonight's (9-28) was hilarious
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Yeah, tonite's ep. was great!
    :D
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    aint no party like a scranton party
  • Options
    its either blood, urine or semen

please let it be urine, gross
  • Options
    Anyone else find that Creed guy hilarious? He only gets a line or two per show, but I seem to laugh at anything he does. Last season, stealing chips, giving Jim his old shirt for xmas, complaining the bathroom is "whites only". Tonights episode where he introduces himself to Meredith and calls Angela the wrong name.
    I love last season when he talked Michael out of firing him. Funny stuff.

Make your life a mission - not an intermission. - Arnold Gasglow
  • Options
    So funny last night. This show never fails to show how pathetic Michael is. And Toby and Pam, yuck. When is Jim coming back?
    The more I see the less I know for sure. - John Lennon
  • Options
    I am starting to think the way Jim will come back is that Stamford will be the one with the downsizing, and they will merge in with the Scranton office, then Jim will get his old job back.

Last night was a good episode, it wasn't the funniest, but it was still pretty good.
  • Options
    Brink wrote:
    I love last season when he talked Michael out of firing him. Funny stuff.

or last week when he described his sexual escapades in the 60s.
  • Options
    Just so everyone here knows: I'm wearing my "fun" jeans today, and no they are not white.