Options

The Office

Comments

• Options
    nfanel wrote:
    did anyone catch what ryan said about zach braff? i couldn't understand what he was saying...

I think Kelly's sisters said Ryan looked like Zach Braff, and all Ryan could understand was Zach braff from whatever they were saying.
  • Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    It was pretty good. Very season 2-ish.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    Brink wrote:
    "I'm not a temp anymore. I got a promotion, which means more income."
    "So you wil have money to start a family? Buy a house?"
    "No. I'll have money to maybe travel. Buy an X-Box"

great line
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Spoiler-ish
    My husband said he saw an ad last night for the next Office and it was Jan talking to Michael saying, "We're closing the Scranton branch." and then it showed Michael outside bawling. :( Hopefully it's still the Stanford Branch that closes.
  • Options
    I think Kelly's sisters said Ryan looked like Zach Braff, and all Ryan could understand was Zach braff from whatever they were saying.

I liked how angela asked what was vegetarian and the guy said it all was and she was so pissy she didn't even listen to the answer and goes, "I'll just have bread."
  • Options
    I liked how angela asked what was vegetarian and the guy said it all was and she was so pissy she didn't even listen to the answer and goes, "I'll just have bread."

"ewww, you used your hands"
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    It was good, but....I liked Earl better ;)
    you enjoy the inferior show, we'll enjoy the better one
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    Spoiler-ish
    My husband said he saw an ad last night for the next Office and it was Jan talking to Michael saying, "We're closing the Scranton branch." and then it showed Michael outside bawling. :( Hopefully it's still the Stanford Branch that closes.

Some more Spoiler-ish talk:

Since the show is so rooted in its setting, I have a feeling something big will happen that will keep the Scranton branch open. I also think this may be the moment that they merge branches(happens in the Brit one) and that's how we'll get Jim back.
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • Options
    LedZepFan wrote:

Since the show is so rooted in its setting, I have a feeling something big will happen that will keep the Scranton branch open. I also think this may be the moment that they merge branches(happens in the Brit one) and that's how we'll get Jim back.

I actually don't want jim back! I think the stamford office is hilarious! andy is hilarious with his a capella and calling jim big tuna...
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    LedZepFan wrote:

scranton is like it's own character on the show...i can't see them taking it out of that setting. (though i'm biased having grown up there :) ) plus, i'm sure stamford can't absorb the entire scranton branch and i don't think they'd cut half the cast.

i think they're going to end up closing stamford and scranton will absorb karen, jim, and andy. at least i hope.
  • Options
    nfanel wrote:
    scranton is like it's own character on the show...i can't see them taking it out of that setting. (though i'm biased having grown up there :) ) plus, i'm sure stamford can't absorb the entire scranton branch and i don't think they'd cut half the cast.

i think they're going to end up closing stamford and scranton will absorb karen, jim, and andy. at least i hope.

yeah i think you're right. I also just saw on the TV guide that the episode is called "Scranton branch closing" or somehting like that.
  • Options
    mulva9mulva9 Posts: 417
    I just got an email that my office will be having a "Yankee Swap" in December. I cracked up.
  • Options
    YAY FOR THURSDAYS!

Spoiler-ish

SPOILER. Jenna Fischer (Pam)'s MySpace blog (http://www.myspace.com/pambeesley) mentions that tonight's episode is called, "Branch Closing", and Scranton is being closed, with Stamford absorbing the Scranton employees. Michael and Dwight go to New York to try and save the branch. She says it's the funniest episode they've ever done. I'm looking forward to it!

Also, she's on Letterman tonight for anyone interested.
    No time to be void or save up on life. You got to spend it all.
  • Options
    for anyone in northeastern PA....dwight is going to be at the steamtown mall on dec. 17!!

http://www.thetimes-tribune.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=17444711&BRD=2185&PAG=461&dept_id=415898&rfi=6
  • Options
    GREAT episode tonight.

what we've learned:

-Stanly wanted to retire and is now pissed that he can't.
    -Michael has "My Humps" as his ringtone.
    -Dwight's favorite Office moment was on his first day when Michael hazed him by spraying him with the fire extinguisher.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,264
    GREAT episode tonight.

what we've learned:

-Stanly wanted to retire and is now pissed that he can't.
    -Michael has "My Humps" as his ringtone.
    -Dwight's favorite Office moment was on his first day when Michael hazed him by spraying him with the fire extinguisher.

LOL!
    Yeah, it was a good one!
  • Options
    Shotgun!
    No time to be void or save up on life. You got to spend it all.
  • Options
    so if jim is going to be second in line does that mean HE will be assistant to the regional manager? dwight's not gonna be happy!! :D
  • Options
    nfanel wrote:
    so if jim is going to be second in line does that mean HE will be assistant to the regional manager? dwight's not gonna be happy!! :D

It will be great, dwight will be jims assistant. Im sure the show will have fun with that
  • Options
    AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    ok i loooooooved this episode. it really was hilarious

"what dwight doesnt know is i stole some stationary of his before i left... so sometimes i send dwight faxes from dwight of the future"

it was classic in every way. i love ryan's theory on why he and kelly need to break up is fhey are in different offices. and michaels phone going off was so funny.

very happy with that episode indeed
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    ok i loooooooved this episode. it really was hilarious

"what dwight doesnt know is i stole some stationary of his before i left... so sometimes i send dwight faxes from dwight of the future"

it was classic in every way. i love ryan's theory on why he and kelly need to break up is fhey are in different offices. and michaels phone going off was so funny.

very happy with that episode indeed

haha yeah it was a great episode. haha I loved the mascara running all over kelly's face. and toby: "costa rica will still be there...when I'm...65."
  • Options
    Did anyone else watch the extended producer's cut of the episode on nbc.com? It's up for a week, I think. It's the same episode we saw with all of the deleted scenes.
    YNWA
  • Options
    I liked Roy's line about that Cinderella song, you don't know what you got til its gone. Funny.

No creed quotes though! :(

The best part, I thought, was definitely Jim faxing Dwight as Dwight from the future. Too funny.

Of course now there is the big love square happening at the office. The new girl for Jim, Roy for Pam, Pam for Jim, Jim for Pam and the new girl. Ugh. But it will be fantastic having Jim be the #2 guy over Dwight. I just hope they bring that Andy guy along, he's had some funny parts with Jim, and I think he'll fit in well with Dwight, two dorks.
  • Options
    i just remembered the other thing i died over

Pam: "this could be a blessing in disguise. i mean sometimes when im at home i pick up the phone and say: Dunder, Mifflin, this is Pam... soo maybe that would stop"

hahahah

hey can anyone tell me the name of the girl who likes jim from the new office... whats her name on the show
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    i just remembered the other thing i died over

Pam: "this could be a blessing in disguise. i mean sometimes when im at home i pick up the phone and say: Dunder, Mifflin, this is Pam... soo maybe that would stop"

hahahah

hey can anyone tell me the name of the girl who likes jim from the new office... whats her name on the show

karen
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    I thought Ryan explaining to Kelly why they had to break up was funny. He said that it wouldn't work out if they had to work in different offices! Like you have to work together to date or be a couple! He told her he saw great things if they only could have stayed together! Then... he learns that the office will stay open!! Hilarious!

I think Kelly's part is great. I bet it would be fun to play that part.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    nfanel wrote:
    karen

Thank you!!!! i knew it would be you to answer me :)
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:
    Thank you!!!! i knew it would be you to answer me :)

:D no problem
  • Options
    "just call me levinson in the morning baby..."
  • Options
    "what role is that, king of the stupid universe?"