The Office

Comments

• mulva9 wrote:
    It'll be nice to have the extra time, they always seem to fly bye.

They sure do. i think tonight's episode is called, "A Benihana Christmas."
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Is it on yet? Is it on yet? When does it start? Has it started yet? :D
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
    Michael was totally on the phone with Jan.
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Wasn't very good this time. Definitely one of the weakest episodes I've seen.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • DOSW wrote:

I liked it. but I also was smoking a blunt while watching it.

more of a collection of good lines than a complete episode. I liked when Michael explained what it's like to "have yo ho go"
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Wow really? I thought that episode was hilarious! and i loved that it was an hour
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,279
    DOSW wrote:

I thought it was weak too.
    Last year's was hilarious!!! This one was one of the worst this year. :(
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    mca47 wrote:

"A video iPod... isn't this like 400 dollars?"

:D
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    it wasn't as good as last year's christmas episode, but those were big shoes to fill....there were a lot of good moments...

"why don't you just...buy the whole song"

"we're one bathrobe short"..."take it from toby"

ryan chugging the margarita while kelly was singing "we belong together...ry-an"

and yeah, he was totally on the phone with jan.
  • I thought it was hysterical! That show needs that Jim/Dwight interaction. The Andy/Dwight interaction is ok, but not as good as Jim.

I thought the bit about the Validity Committee was hysterical!

"The mission has been compromised...destroy the cell phone."
  • It definitely wasn't one of my favourite episodes, but it had its moments.

I agree. The Office NEEDS the Dwight/Jim interaction. I also really miss the Jim/Pam interaction/pranks/flirtation/unrequited love.
    No time to be void or save up on life. You got to spend it all.
  • NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    DOSW wrote:
    thank god you dont understand greatness
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    mca47 wrote:

great great episode

# 3 on the season

top 10 of all 3 seasons

then some people get it (like the 05 mini tour was hands down better than the 06) and some people dont
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • I thought it was pretty good. I mean, Michael had to mark the arm of his girl because he couldn't tell which one was which. That's pretty damn funny. Dwigh telling the waitress how to kill a goose was pretty good.

Michael singing "Goodbye My Lover" was pretty awesome, and then "Your Body is a Wonderland" to the two girls was pretty damn awesome
  • AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    ok i've almost had it with the show. last year was so amazing... it couldn't get any better... and now this. i thought the ONLY funny part of the night was when Michael "marked" his chick. that made me laugh. but otherwise... and whats up with Pam being friends with Karen now? cmon...
    AllIAm wrote:
    and whats up with Pam being friends with Karen now? cmon...

i think that was just reiterating the point of how sweet pam is, with her saying "she never did anything to me."

either that or she's just really sneaky/manipulative and is bringing the enemy in closer...haha...but i doubt it. clearly it affected jim - the look on his face was priceless. :) but yeah, i think it was just to drive home the 'pam is sweet' thing...just like how she felt bad and included angela in their party. plus, she never publicly made a move on jim, so she really doesn't have a right to hate karen...
  • i don't come into your house and steal your hello kitty backpack
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,279
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    great great episode

# 3 on the season

top 10 of all 3 seasons

then some people get it (like the 05 mini tour was hands down better than the 06) and some people dont

No way.
    This episode def. had its moments but the long non funny parts between those that were in fact funny made me decide that this wasn't that great of an episode.
  • Say what you will about John Mayer, but dude has a sense of humor about himself. Apparently, he has won a tiny Dundie.

http://www.johnmayer.com/blog
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
    Say what you will about John Mayer, but dude has a sense of humor about himself. Apparently, he has won a tiny Dundie.

that was pretty funny. thanks for sharing. :)

"it's safe to say I don't get asked to use "Wonderland" for strongman competitions and documentaries about aircraft carriers"
  • I thought it was a good episode... although giving it an hour seemed to stretch it out farther than it needed to be.

It had a handful of good LOL moments.
    Say what you will about John Mayer, but dude has a sense of humor about himself. Apparently, he has won a tiny Dundie.

John Mayer is eight degrees of creepy, but the fact that he won a Dundie makes him awesome.

Next!"
  • crittables wrote:
    i don't come into your house and steal your hello kitty backpack

Forgot that line by Angela. Classic.
  • nfanel wrote:
    that was pretty funny. thanks for sharing. :)

"it's safe to say I don't get asked to use "Wonderland" for strongman competitions and documentaries about aircraft carriers"

I'm a fan of John Mayer, and that blog he does is awesome. I really wish he would still have his TV show. That was some funny shit
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    I'm a fan of John Mayer, and that blog he does is awesome. I really wish he would still have his TV show. That was some funny shit

Yeah, he's a funny guy. I saw him on Conan once saying something to the effect that it took him years to realize that girls at his shows weren't holding up signs that said DOME! His TV show was hilarious, and its cool he has enough of a sense of humor to let them use his song for bad karaoke all for a Dundie, and probably a boat load of cash.
  • I'm a fan of John Mayer, and that blog he does is awesome. I really wish he would still have his TV show. That was some funny shit

what the address of Mayer's blog?
  • blackngold wrote:
    what the address of Mayer's blog?

look a couple of posts above this...

• i can't listen to "goodbye my lover" without laughing now.
  • i can't listen to "goodbye my lover" without laughing now.

not that i ever listened to that song before...
  • I agree that last year's Xmas episode was far superior. But this one had me laughing out loud, too! When Michael was laying on the floor next to Pam's desk talking about "...performing foreign sex acts and maybe a little wine would help, is that why she left?..." (or something along those lines)
    Also when Dwight described how to butcher the goose in front of everyone at Benihana. :D
    And Michael, "Where's my girl? I don't see her! Is she hiding in here?" LOL
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.