The Office

Comments

• LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    nfanel wrote:
    was it that many? andy, karen, the chest pound guy, the breast pump lady, and that tony garnder guy left...am i missing anyone?

no you aren't. personally, I don't quite care for the breast pump character and I don't know if they'll really keep her and the other black guy around forever. a few too many characters now.
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    LedZepFan wrote:
    no you aren't. personally, I don't quite care for the breast pump character and I don't know if they'll really keep her and the other black guy around forever. a few too many characters now.

i don't like her either. she's got the b*tchiness of angela but without any of the funny.
  • LedZepFan wrote:

I agree, there are a couple too many characters. I would like to see the breast pump lady and the chest pump guy go. They're taking up valuable one liner time that should come from Kevin or Creed.
  • I agree, there are a couple too many characters. I would like to see the breast pump lady and the chest pump guy go. They're taking up valuable one liner time that should come from Kevin or Creed.

I thought the breast pump lady quit after the fat dude quit. Or did she just comment on Michael's managerial style?

But you're right, these newbies take away too much of the stellar guys like Kevin and Creed.

The other black guy is the guy from those washington mutual commercials right? Not too funny.
  • I thought the breast pump lady quit after the fat dude quit. Or did she just comment on Michael's managerial style?

But you're right, these newbies take away too much of the stellar guys like Kevin and Creed.

The other black guy is the guy from those washington mutual commercials right? Not too funny.

yeah I thought she quit too
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    I'm excited. Tonight's episode was written by Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant. :)
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
    "you would be da bell of da ball"
    Oh no. He didn't just lock them in the conference room.
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • I thought so anyway. Michael at his best. "Okay they think prison's so great" and then he fucking locks them in the conference room! and his motivational speech as an ex-convict telling B.J. that he'd be a bitch? oh god

and I love this new character Andy
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Michael: "Show me a white man you trust and I will show you a black man I trust EVEN more."

Karen: "Jesus Christ?"

Michael: "......Apollo Creed!!!"
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Ho"w big was your cell?"

"A little bigger than Michaels office....but we only slept in there"
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    the last few seconds had me crying. i love when andy sings

and the look between pam and jim after andy asked her out was priceless

looooove it
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,279
    Michael: "Show me a white man you trust and I will show you a black man I trust EVEN more."

That was hilarious!

Overall I thought this week episode was rather weak.
    AllIAm wrote:
    the last few seconds had me crying. i love when andy sings

and the look between pam and jim after andy asked her out was priceless

looooove it

pam's blog said jim made a look in this episode that even made the guys swoon...i wonder if that was the one she was referring to.
  • BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 697
    mca47 wrote:
    That was hilarious!

I'm glad I found this thread. I agree tonights episode was a little on the week side compared to some of the others this season.
    mca47 wrote:

I'd have to agree. I don't think there were as many 'laugh out loud' moments as usual.
  • Michael: "Show me a white man you trust and I will show you a black man I trust EVEN more."

Pam: "My Dad"
    Michael: "Danny Glover"

i wonder how long the Jim/Karen thing will last.

I miss the Dwight and Jim interaction.
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
  • hahahah I loved it tonight.. I thought the prison Mike thing was hillarious.. hahahaa. im still cracking up. "Im prison Mike" haha... it was prison Mike right? I got the name right didn't i?
  • yeah, it was Prison Mike....that part was funny with everyone else's looks while he was doing that bit

the looks Pam gave while Andy was hitting on her were hilarious

Other than that, it wasn't all that funny last night....I hope the next few episodes make up for some of the weaker ones earlier in this season.
  • i thought The Rainbow Connection on banjo at the end was hysterical!
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
    lamperti77 wrote:
    i thought The Rainbow Connection on banjo at the end was hysterical!

yeah, that was good and basically any of andy's cocky attempts at winning pam over.
  • Kevin: "I had Martin explain to me three times what he did to get arrested, cause it sounds ALOT like what I do here, ALOT"

Karen: "you can't give a baby paperclips he'll swallow them"
    Creed: "don't worry I've got plenty"
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    "Martin?"

"Oh Youre such a racist!"

"Why?"

"Youre just saying that because you think hes black!"

hahahaha
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
    It's so odd to see Ed Helms without glasses.

Next!"
  • drivingrl wrote:
    I'm excited. Tonight's episode was written by Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant. :)

I think they should keep them as executive producers. Thursday's episode definitely didn't have all the laugh out loud moments as usual. They went a little overboard with Prison Mike. There weren't as many talking heads and good one liners.
    I did enjoy all the looks though

I love Kevin!!! *snickers*
  • mulva9mulva9 Posts: 417
    1 hour tonight!
  • Tonight should be quite awesome. They've got big shoes to fill if they are going to try and top last years Christmas show.
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    it's going to be an hour...should be cool. Last year's xmas episode was pretty funny...we'll see.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • thanks for the reminder. i enjoy catching a glimpse of this show- soo damn funny. Very subtle humour.
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • mulva9mulva9 Posts: 417
    It'll be nice to have the extra time, they always seem to fly bye.