Options

The Office

Comments

• Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    i can't listen to "goodbye my lover" without laughing now.

or at least not a 15 second clip of it.
  • Options
    nfanel wrote:
    or at least not a 15 second clip of it.

i actually broke down and bought it on itunes, unlike michael. what a freeloader.
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Tonight is my husband's company's Christmas party. He said he was going to mark my arm so there was no confusion! Ha!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    Say what you will about John Mayer, but dude has a sense of humor about himself. Apparently, he has won a tiny Dundie.

http://www.johnmayer.com/blog

this is hilarious. i don't like john mayers music, but he is a funny guy.
  • Options
    also, anyone else psyched about Jims little talk with Michael about rebound relationships!:D it was so obvious he still loves Pam:D
  • Options
    also, anyone else psyched about Jims little talk with Michael about rebound relationships!:D it was so obvious he still loves Pam:D
    I was sort of surprised about their little chat since it seemed like Jim was finally kind of over Pam. I do like that Pam and Karen have joined forces, though :)
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
  • Options

Yeah I loved that! Also, when Michael "marked" his date I almost died from laughing so hard.

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• Options
    NickyNooch wrote:
    Yeah I loved that! Also, when Michael "marked" his date I almost died from laughing so hard.

haha oh i know that was hilarious!
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    It had it's share of funny moment but I think last year's was funnier.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    DopeyBoyDopeyBoy Posts: 170
    I'm not sure what show some of you were watching...sure it wasn't QUITE as funny as last year, but pretty damn close. So very many parts that had me laughing out loud, it was awesome!
    Even just the look on Michael's face when he was in his office after whatshername broke up with him, where he was trying SO hard not to cry, it was hillarious! Noone has ever made me laugh as hard just by the look on their face (although Jim's been pretty close a few times).
    Classic episode!

Peace
    :-p
    "Six million dollars we turned down, to prevent our song to be sung by a cock" E.V. - San Diego, June 5, 2003
  • Options
    drivingrl wrote:
    Michael was totally on the phone with Jan.

I THINK YOU MAY BE RIGHT.......I LOVE THAT DAMN SHOW......UNCOMFORTABLE BLISS!!!!
    C
  • Options
    that was definitely an average episode. the whole "rebound" speech at the end made me cringe.

i thought angela was great though.
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • Options
    brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    Lots of great quotes on this episode.
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • Options
    double fudge cupcakes...........angela
    double fudge cupcakes...........angela

hmmmm

Kevin's singing was awesome!! :)

I thought the show was great! Tons of good stuff! Dwight and the knives!
    "I think he would know!"

Michael probably wasn't on the phone with Jan. It's probably his mom or something.
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    Anyone know when The Office returns?
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    Jan. 4th.
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • Options
    it couldnt be any more lame that they are showing the same episode as last week.

shoulda done 2 ep's from earlier in the season.
  • Options
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Yippee...... Good tv, finally. I got tired of all of the reruns and other crap that was on during the Christmas Season - not that I didn't enjoy seeing the digitally remastered Rudolph.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    I'm pretty pumped about the episode tonight. I wonder who took on vacation with him? I think Jan is way too obvious of a choice. Should be funny though. I'm hoping for some sweet Kevin quotes
  • Options
    I'm pretty pumped about the episode tonight. I wonder who took on vacation with him? I think Jan is way too obvious of a choice. Should be funny though. I'm hoping for some sweet Kevin quotes

Didn't the commercial already show it was Jan? Unless Michael cut her out of another picture and put it in his vacation pics.
  • Options
    stanley, you are not as cool as your jamacian brothers...
  • Options
    ultra-psyched about tonight!!!
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    cool, new Office episode, thanks for the reminder. I also enjoy Kevin, we would SO burn down the Office if anyone would. He has this creepiness about him that you don't know what is going on behind those eyes
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    I wonder what kind of shit Dwight will be up to tonight.

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Didn't the commercial already show it was Jan? Unless Michael cut her out of another picture and put it in his vacation pics.

That's what it looked like.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    wow, that was not a good episode
  • Options
    Michael: "Jan, you complete me."
    No time to be void or save up on life. You got to spend it all.
  • Options
    pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    wow, that was not a good episode

That was a fuckin' hillarious episode. The whole email plot was great. Jan you complete me, Dwight putting his arm around Pam, Jan pulling a complete 180 on what Michael was expecting, damn good episode in my book. Looks like their will be some more Pam/Jim drama.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Options

But You Might Die Trying