Options

The Office

Comments

• Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    i finally got around to watching it and i thought it was good. not the best episode i've seen but it had it's funny moments. the bead in michael's hair never got old...then when toby told michael he had to disclose details about his relationship with jan and michael tells him "you'd like that, wouldn't you, skeevy little perv" or whatever he said. the toby/michael tension is as great as the old jim/dwight tension.

i didn't think pam crying was that big of a deal. sure it was drama, but then they added dwight to the scene to turn it into funny stuff.
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    yeah, the Toby/Michael tension is good. Those damn HR people always think they are right about everything
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    AWESOME! Thanks...I've missed like three episodes now...and I can watch them here without giving money to Apple!

Make your life a mission - not an intermission. - Arnold Gasglow
  • Options
    Hrm...

Tonight's episode wasn't very funny. It seems they are trying to force the plot line a bit and forgot some of the comedy. Dwight quits and Karen learns of Jim and Pam in the same episode? Eh. I'm beginning to become an Angela fan though. Anyone else think she's sorta cute?

EDIT: Ok the Ryan/Stanley shit was awesome. I'll admit.
  • Options
    that was the best episode this season...i started laughing in the first scene and didn't stop. :boobs:

i don't like andy anymore.
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Karen's makeover was great! Phyllis made her look so much better, right? (ha)
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    definately old school office tonight

HILARIOUS
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    good stuff :D
  • Options
    decent. not great, but i'm glad we didnt see pam cry or jim agonizing over her.

oompa....loompa....doomp-a-dee doo
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,262
    I thought it was pretty damn funny.

Earl was hilarious once again.

"My Name is Crabman" Hahaha!
  • Options
    It took me about an hour to figure out that Andy blew that sale on purpose so he could get back to the office to investigate why Dwight was late
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    I thought it was pretty damn funny.

Earl was hilarious once again.

"My Name is Crabman" Hahaha!

earl was really funny tonight! that show has really gotten better this season, I think. the crabman bit was hilarious. i have always thought his character was a bright spot in the show. i love his delivery.
  • Options
    earl was really funny tonight! that show has really gotten better this season, I think. the crabman bit was hilarious. i have always thought his character was a bright spot in the show. i love his delivery.

Yeah, Crabman is great! A genius in disguise...
  • Options
    I loved the technique Dwight and Jim used. At first I was like "what the fuck is Dwight doing?"....haha!
  • Options
    It took me about an hour to figure out that Andy blew that sale on purpose so he could get back to the office to investigate why Dwight was late

it took me reading this post. i didn't think the two were related. i thought him blowing the sale was just to show how he's not a people person. like the scranton people knew how to relate to their customers (talking about small town things) and may be crazy (dwight, michael) but have their redeeming qualities. i thought it was too much andy last night. i loved the stanley/ryan story.

i agree this episode was old-school office...good stuff. i just watched again. :D
  • Options
    last nights episode was hilarious...
    loved it!!
    08 6/11 WPB 6/12 Tampa 6/24,25 MSG, 8/7 Ed @ Newark
    07 8/5 Lolla 8/2 VIC
    06 7/22,23 Gorge 7/20 Ptl
    04 10/8 VFC Kissimmee
    03 4/11 WPB, 4/12 HOB Orlando, 7/8,9 MSG
    00 8/24 Jones Bch 8/9,10 WPB
    1998 9/22,23 WPB 1996 10/7 Ft Laud 1994 3/28 Miami
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    I loved the technique Dwight and Jim used. At first I was like "what the fuck is Dwight doing?"....haha!

Agreed. I thought at first Dwight was saying Jim was boring, but it worked beautifully!
  • Options
    i can't stand andy anymore. the whole trying to sabotage dwight thing is so played out.
  • Options
    i can't stand andy anymore. the whole trying to sabotage dwight thing is so played out.

agreed. I liked him a lot, but now the Dwight thing is kinda over the top.

Michael seemed a little out of character in a few scenes too, he was too mature:p
  • Options

Andy was better in the other office. Like when he got pissed when Jim put his stapler in jello.
  • Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    The show's website says that the actress that plays Karen is still just a guest star. :)
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    BrezBrez Posts: 570
    Am I the only one wondering what is gonna happen with Dwight? I mean, obviously they can't get rid of him cause he's Dwight, but I mean, how do you bring somebody back after they quit?
    And before his first step... He's off again...
  • Options
    agreed. I liked him a lot, but now the Dwight thing is kinda over the top.

Michael seemed a little out of character in a few scenes too, he was too mature:p

mature....like when he made the computer say 'boobs' or threw phyllis' keys under the car....hahaha. :p

i know what you mean, but i think they throw in those parts every now and then just to show that michael has his good moments. like at the convention episode where he actually made that sale....
  • Options
    turns out i have a friend who has a place up on Lake Walapompach (sp?).

i like how they actually through in real scranton names. rest stops, restaurants, etc...
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
  • Options
    I took Michael's being serious as part of the fact that he's supposed to be a great salesman.
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    I found the part where Dwight gets pumped up for his sales meeting in the car rocking out to Kickstart My Heart by Motley Crue quite funny :D

anyone else ?
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    smarchee wrote:
    I found the part where Dwight gets pumped up for his sales meeting in the car rocking out to Kickstart My Heart by Motley Crue quite funny :D

anyone else ?

Yeah. Very similar to when he was getting pumped up for his review with Michael. But not quite as funny as when he was in his car listening to "everybody hurts".
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    I took Michael's being serious as part of the fact that he's supposed to be a great salesman.
    exactly. hes not a regional manager for nothing. i joke around with my boss all the time too, but whenever we have meetings with clients, she is all business and quite impressive.

and i agree with the dwight vs. andy shit needs to stop NOW. this episode was such a relief with no jim/pam crap but instead they focus on this.
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • Options
    lamperti77 wrote:

i like how they actually through in real scranton names. rest stops, restaurants, etc...

wallenpaupack ;)

yeah, i grew up in scranton, so that earns major bonus points for me. coopers is our regular hangout!
  • Options
    not4u10not4u10 Posts: 238
    lamperti77 wrote:

I love the beginning when they show all the places in Scranton. I went to high school in Scranton so it is cool. The only exception is Hooters, there is no Hooters near Scranton. Great show.
    08/28/98-09/01/00-12/08/02-12/09/02-04/28/03-05/03/03-07/05/03-07/06/03-07/08/03-07/09/03-07/12/03-10/01/04-10/03/05-05/13/06-05/27/06-05/28/06-06/01/06-06/03/06-06/19/08-06/25/08-10/28/09-10/31/09-05/17/10-10/19/13-10/21/13-10/27/13-4/28/16