The Office

Comments

• "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
  • nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558

ahhhh!!! i did not! thank you!!

"but the real party aficianado has to throw a vote to one special mid-sized city in Pennsylvania, because there ain't no party like a Scranton party. And those in the know know why."

you just made my day. i will be ordering this now. :D
  • i laughed so hard when the do the fake michael moore scene at the cfo's house and michael asks dwight to act more scared.
  • AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    "just call me levinson in the morning baby..."

annnnnd that made my day

see thats why i love the office on thursday nights... just makes the friday so much more bearable!
    i laughed so hard when the do the fake michael moore scene at the cfo's house and michael asks dwight to act more scared.

"dum, dedo, dedo, dedo"

"excuse me, mr. wallace?"

":eek:AHH! :eek:"
  • NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    GREAT episode tonight.

what we've learned:

-Stanly wanted to retire and is now pissed that he can't.
    -Michael has "My Humps" as his ringtone.
    -Dwight's favorite Office moment was on his first day when Michael hazed him by spraying him with the fire extinguisher.
    its been my humps since the the 1st time we heard it in season 2, pay attention!
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • I
    Of course now there is the big love square happening at the office. The new girl for Jim, Roy for Pam, Pam for Jim, Jim for Pam and the new girl. Ugh. But it will be fantastic having Jim be the #2 guy over Dwight. I just hope they bring that Andy guy along, he's had some funny parts with Jim, and I think he'll fit in well with Dwight, two dorks.

I loooove andy. he's hi-larious. he's your typical college a cappela alum :).
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    nfanel wrote:
    karen

I find her to be pretty annoying.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • "We did it!!! Woohooo! Yeah!"
    "What did we do?!?"
    "I don't know"

Did anyone see the bit for next week's episode?:

Michael: "You look exotic, Was your Dad a G.I.?" -hysterical!!!!
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
  • DOSW wrote:
    I find her to be pretty annoying.

i find her pretty.
  • lamperti77 wrote:
    "We did it!!! Woohooo! Yeah!"
    "What did we do?!?"
    "I don't know"

Did anyone see the bit for next week's episode?:

Michael: "You look exotic, Was your Dad a G.I.?" -hysterical!!!!

i can't wait for next week, that clip was awesome. if andy comes to scranton, michael is going to rip on him.
  • No creed quotes though! :(

You ought to watch the director's cut on nbc.com. it turns out that Creed is auctioning off office equipment on ebay.

Meredith's sub plot is pretty hysterical too.
  • NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    lamperti77 wrote:
    You ought to watch the director's cut on nbc.com. it turns out that Creed is auctioning off office equipment on ebay.

yea nbc should just let the office run directors cuts season believe it or not would have been even funnier!
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • lamperti77 wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, I'll see if I can check that out now. Actually I heard Creed has some hilarious deleted scene from season 2 when he's playing guitar, but I've yet to watch it.
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    Thanks for the heads up, I'll see if I can check that out now. Actually I heard Creed has some hilarious deleted scene from season 2 when he's playing guitar, but I've yet to watch it.

You can get that on the Season 2 DVD....its an outtake from the booze cruise. His brief interview after it is the best though.
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • tonight....

"Was your father a G.I.?"
    lamperti77 wrote:
    tonight....

"Was your father a G.I.?"

tonight is going to be so good, i can't wait! supersized!
  • Jim and Karen! OH NO
    YNWA
  • i think the slave comment was subtle but still absolutely hysterical. this show has been pretty solid all season.
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    Last night was good shit. I loved the GI comment, the slave comment, and when they put the new people on the table haha
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
    before last night i couldn't decide if i wanted jim to go for karen or pam...once i saw him with pam, though, i remembered how great they are. i want them together! it was heartbreaking watching pam react to jim and karen together...like when she had her hand on his back and stuff. :( :( :( right now i'm no longer liking the jim/karen union.

great episode, though...

"is there a smudge on my forehead?"

"suck uuuuup" when dwight tried complimenting michael

"scranton! what? the electric city" - i thought i was going to die during that scene, i was laughing so hard

god, i love this show.
  • New Lady: "Why don't you take a picture it will last longer"

Ryan: "I'm sorry its just a little distracting"

Creed: "You got that right brutha"

Michael: "How did you get that"

Creed: "Right place, right time"
  • Okay..so I watched most of the episode but I got a phone call right about the time that Jim hung up with Karen in his car and was going to talk to Pam... so WHAT HAPPENED???

Make your life a mission - not an intermission. - Arnold Gasglow
    he told pam he's sorry if things were awkward...said he should've told her that he's seeing someone. :( she said it's cool, they are friends, they'll always be friends.
  • AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    nfanel wrote:
    before last night i couldn't decide if i wanted jim to go for karen or pam...once i saw him with pam, though, i remembered how great they are. i want them together! it was heartbreaking watching pam react to jim and karen together...like when she had her hand on his back and stuff. :( :( :( right now i'm no longer liking the jim/karen union.

great episode, though...

"is there a smudge on my forehead?"

"suck uuuuup" when dwight tried complimenting michael

"scranton! what? the electric city" - i thought i was going to die during that scene, i was laughing so hard

god, i love this show.

everyones gonna hate me right now but i just think its going downhill. honestly. i mean there were some funny things... that suck up part was hilarious. and the part at the end with dwight and andy fighting. but i really didnt laugh that much. i mean think back to the fire episode or the one where michael cooked his foot... those were classic... i can honestly say that nothing really stands out from last night

kevin is always good for a laugh though... but did anyone notice the prooduct placement? right after kevin used the shredder a commercial for staples came on advertising it. i felt so used.

ok so jim said he's seeing someone... does that mean something happened with karen... there is no way they are putting jim and pam together this early on.. so we must ride it out

oh and they also showed a commercial for the office and showed michael singing the scranton party song and as soon as he did it i thought of you Nicole hahah!
    pam had her chance, and let it go. i hope jim gets with karen, but i don't think it's gonna happen.

that's how i felt until last night...but now i want jim and pam together. in her defense, she was engaged when he made his move....understandable that she couldn't jump right in. i talk as if these are real people....

sounds like jim is already with karen...
    AllIAm wrote:
    oh and they also showed a commercial for the office and showed michael singing the scranton party song and as soon as he did it i thought of you Nicole hahah!

i loved that. :D:D:D never gets old!
  • nfanel wrote:
    that's how i felt until last night...but now i want jim and pam together. in her defense, she was engaged when he made his move....understandable that she couldn't jump right in. i talk as if these are real people....

sounds like jim is already with karen...
    She was rubbing his back when they left...so apparently she must have took advantage of him when he was drunk and she gave him a ride home a few weeks ago. WHORE!

Now the real question is will that "Big Fish" guy and Angela hook up...

Make your life a mission - not an intermission. - Arnold Gasglow
    Brink wrote:

Now the real question is will that "Big Fish" guy and Angela hook up...

i think he was just doing that to make dwight mad. the dwight/andy fight was funny....lots of potential there. :D
  • I don't think the Andy "Big Tuna" and Dwight interaction is nearly as funny as Jim and Dwight. I hope they get back to Jim messing with Dwight.

Still a funny episode.

Karen's face after the GI comment was priceless.

"Something smells like a funeral"

I felt used after that awful product placement/commercial bit too.

I liked the lunch lady bit too towards the end.