Options

The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• Options
    KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    lol. I'm sure they aint worried, according to Boruc, they can win the CL...
    Whuahahaha if Celtic win the CL then I cut my penis off.
    I tell you one thing, Barca are shitting it from us :D
    If I was Barca then I would shit too. :D
  • Options
    elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    Mourinho has gone, shame as he does good post-match interviews but his sullen arrogance gets too much at times and well hopefully this will be to the detriment of chelsea. Wouldnt be too surpised if they beat Man u tomorrow and dedicate it to Mour after.

The Arsenal cruising along smoothly, adebayor last week got a goal that you'd expect of Henry at his best, the defence is standing up well too.
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:
    PSV KAMPIOENNENN

Is Feyenoord playing European Football??
    When does Ajax play in the CL??

WHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:D

I would have enjoyed seeing this Feyenoord in the uefa cup.
    Ajax in the champions league? I reckon that will happen when they become Dutch champions so they won't have to play qualifiers. The only problem is they will never win the Dutch league.:D
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
  • Options
    elmer wrote:
    Mourinho has gone, shame as he does good post-match interviews but his sullen arrogance gets too much at times and well hopefully this will be to the detriment of chelsea. Wouldnt be too surpised if they beat Man u tomorrow and dedicate it to Mour after.

The Arsenal cruising along smoothly, adebayor last week got a goal that you'd expect of Henry at his best, the defence is standing up well too.

I hope they will beat Manu, but I hope they'll do it with decent football.

I am very very serpriced with they way Arsenal are preforming. I didn't think they would be able to get this position without proper signings and the sale of of Henry at such a low price. Adebayor didn't inpress me too much last season. They only thing that makes him seem as a star is his Drogba haido.:p
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
  • Options
    :D

I would have enjoyed seeing this Feyenoord in the uefa cup.
    Ajax in the champions league? I reckon that will happen when they become Dutch champions so they won't have to play qualifiers. The only problem is they will never win the Dutch league.:D

True would have enjoyed to see this Feyenoord in the UEFA Cup. :D
    Ajax and champions? lol

Some matches in the Dutch league of this weekend:

PSV - Feyenoord 4-0
    AZ - Ajax 2-3
  • Options
    [size=+2]AHA HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/size]
    Stupid tims can't even spell celtIc waahahaha Lazy, stupid and pathetic, what a riddy
    I can dine on this one for years :D:D

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5747/66j8ocpfv6lq1.jpg
  • Options
    WHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh Celtic supporters are really dumber then a donkey :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    Stupid tims can't even spell celtIc waahahaha Lazy, stupid and pathetic, what a riddy

LOL...nice picture.
  • Options
    stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174

A few idiots doesnt mean all tims are lazy, stupid and pathetic. Anyone with half a brain will know that each team will have their fair share of halfwits, including your dirty mob.

Hail Hail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Options
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Options
    stu gee wrote:
    A few idiots doesnt mean all tims are lazy, stupid and pathetic. Anyone with half a brain will know that each team will have their fair share of halfwits, including your dirty mob.

Hail Hail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just all the fans at Easter Rd are thick, lazy and fucking stupid LOL why didn't someone say
    "don't use the banner, celtic isn't spelled right?! we'll look like pure fannies" waaahahahahahaahahahah The Green Brigade, they need to look to the Blue Order to see how it's done ;)
    Ah well least some of you's can read

TOP OF THE LEAGUE :D
  • Options
    stu gee wrote:

I'd be here all day finding IRA quotes, I haven't got time. I'll just post what yer own manager thinks of ye's :D

Gordon Strachan salutes the Celtic Fans:
    "It's someone who's sitting there with his tracksuit on, a devil dug at his side and a can of Kestrel in his hand, maybe coked-up to the eyeballs, shouting down the phone."
    "I'm not answering to that. I'm not answering a question from Mr Ned."
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:
    WHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh Celtic supporters are really dumber then a donkey :D:D:D:D

Ezel :D
  • Options
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Je_Zad6_mlA&mode=related&search=

Whats that coming over the hill is it a monster? No its a shower of ugly, deliverance cast lookalike huns.

Saw your mob disgracing themselves again last week with the red hand of ulster salutes. What is the red hand of ulster salute? Ask an ulsterman and they probably wont know. The salute is linked to the chelsea boot boys, combat 18 and at the end of it all, the nazis. So some of your mob sing rule britania while giving nazi salutes - the nazis you might remember were intent on destroying the british empire. Tell me who's stupid now!!

Ps - Im not saying the rangers fans are any worse than celtic fans who sing rebel songs, but the ulster salute is complete and utter laughable stupidity, and i hope you recognise that.

Hail hail.
  • Options
    stu gee wrote:
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Je_Zad6_mlA&mode=related&search=

Whats that coming over the hill is it a monster? No its a shower of ugly, deliverance cast lookalike huns.

Saw your mob disgracing themselves again last week with the red hand of ulster salutes. What is the red hand of ulster salute? Ask an ulsterman and they probably wont know. The salute is linked to the chelsea boot boys, combat 18 and at the end of it all, the nazis. So some of your mob sing rule britania while giving nazi salutes - the nazis you might remember were intent on destroying the british empire. Tell me who's stupid now!!

Ps - Im not saying the rangers fans are any worse than celtic fans who sing rebel songs, but the ulster salute is complete and utter laughable stupidity, and i hope you recognise that.

Hail hail.

You didn't say how embarrassing it was that they still held up the banner, at a televised match, with celtic, your own club's name, spelled wrong! Just in case you were changing the subject :D

Ah the Nazi salute again :) If all Rangers fans are mad Nazi's, then all celtic fans are IRA supporting scum.

I have friends who are season ticket holders at paedo park, I've seen the letter from your board, asking to stop with the songs...or in typical celtic style of "covering up" yous have to belt out Hail Hail when the IRA songs get too loud. Glorifying murdering terrorists that killed innocents?

It's just the prods that do the Nazi salutes????
    http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/208/friedrichcochpv7.jpg
    http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9851/hitler26bishopyd6.gif
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/639/nazipriestssalutehitlerte8.jpg
  • Options
    You didn't say how embarrassing it was that they still held up the banner, at a televised match, with celtic, your own club's name, spelled wrong! Just in case you were changing the subject :D

Ah the Nazi salute again :) If all Rangers fans are mad Nazi's, then all celtic fans are IRA supporting scum.

I have friends who are season ticket holders at paedo park, I've seen the letter from your board, asking to stop with the songs...or in typical celtic style of "covering up" yous have to belt out Hail Hail when the IRA songs get too loud. Glorifying murdering terrorists that killed innocents?

It's just the prods that do the Nazi salutes????
    http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/208/friedrichcochpv7.jpg
    http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9851/hitler26bishopyd6.gif
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/639/nazipriestssalutehitlerte8.jpg

I dont condone terrorism but ive never seen you say anything bad about the uvf or any other like minded groups. They are both as bad as each other.

I wasnt saying the rangers fans that salute like that are nazis either, i said they were stupid.

I also think that the way rangers fans go on about this Big Jock Knew thing is deplorable. Have a look at the faces of the huns when they sing that song. If they feel so strongly about the subject of child abuse then why do they have big smiles on their faces treating the subject as if its a joke? I fear it is just a way for a lot them to gloat and laugh at Celtic rather than them having any real concerns for the welfare of children. Suppose they've got to dig deep and scrape the barrel, trying to find any way possible to get at celtic seeing as their team has been getting fucked in recent years. Very low of them to do such a thing but why would i expect any less from a shower of shite like them.
  • Options
    stu gee wrote:
    I dont condone terrorism but ive never seen you say anything bad about the uvf or any other like minded groups. They are both as bad as each other.

I wasnt saying the rangers fans that salute like that are nazis either, i said they were stupid.

I also think that the way rangers fans go on about this Big Jock Knew thing is deplorable. Have a look at the faces of the huns when they sing that song. If they feel so strongly about the subject of child abuse then why do they have big smiles on their faces treating the subject as if its a joke? I fear it is just a way for a lot them to gloat and laugh at Celtic rather than them having any real concerns for the welfare of children. Suppose they've got to dig deep and scrape the barrel, trying to find any way possible to get at celtic seeing as their team has been getting fucked in recent years. Very low of them to do such a thing but why would i expect any less from a shower of shite like them.

I see you added a wee bit on :)

Don't direct your anger at the Rangers fans. Direct at the board of the club you support, who covered up child abuse, and when it all died down, re-employed the pervert, allowing more kids lives to be ruined.
    No wonder you's hate the Big Jock Knew thing, I'd be so ashamed if it were my club. Why didn't they get the paedo hung?? or at very least the jail? nope, not at celtic, bring the monster back, he probably went to confession and everything was cool.
    I actually don't sing the song, personally I feel bad for the victims.
    So you look an arse by saying we're a shower of shite :) Or should that be shte :) If East Fife beat us tonight? it wouldn't be as big a riddy as that.

Rangers - 51
    Celtic - 41

Old Firm Matches
    Rangers Won - 149
    Celtic Won 134

You's will always be second best to us, but we welcome the chase!
  • Options
    I see you added a wee bit on :)

Don't direct your anger at the Rangers fans. Direct at the board of the club you support, who covered up child abuse, and when it all died down, re-employed the pervert, allowing more kids lives to be ruined.
    No wonder you's hate the Big Jock Knew thing, I'd be so ashamed if it were my club. Why didn't they get the paedo hung?? or at very least the jail? nope, not at celtic, bring the monster back, he probably went to confession and everything was cool.
    I actually don't sing the song, personally I feel bad for the victims.
    So you look an arse by saying we're a shower of shite :) Or should that be shte :) If East Fife beat us tonight? it wouldn't be as big a riddy as that.

Rangers - 51
    Celtic - 41

Old Firm Matches
    Rangers Won - 149
    Celtic Won 134

You's will always be second best to us, but we welcome the chase!

I dont hate it, i pity people who sing about such gruesome acts as if it is a pantomine. I have nothing to be ashamed of, this was nothing to do with me or the thousands and thousands of best fans in the world who support celtic. This is why the Rangers fans singing it to the Celtic fans is deplorable, and Ill direct my anger at them again in this post like i did the last time thanks. Why would they make a joke out of something so sinister even if it is or was true? Lowest of the low.
  • Options
    And id rather look an arse than be associated with cretins who joke about child abuse at football matches.
  • Options
    I dont miss Strachan since he went north,

Torres looks like the signing of the year, didnt realise he was THAT good, seemed to drift outta games when I saw him at Athletico.

The Gunners are gonna win the premiership this season, I have the belief now. apparently Wenger was offered 50+m in the summer to add to the squad in the summer but preffered to wait. the guy knows his shit! nice to know that if he does see a player and needs 40mil to get him then its there but at the moment where would you add? maybe a central defender (though there is gallas to come back) or a defensive midfielder (time will tell of this need).

ronaldinho looks to be on his way outta Barca, spanish press reporting that at 05:30 on the morning of a match he was dancing in a club.
  • Options
    stu gee wrote:
    And id rather look an arse than be associated with cretins who joke about child abuse at football matches.

One man knew, and did nothing.
  • Options
    Hail hail.
  • Options
    elmer wrote:
    I dont miss Strachan since he went north,
    No wonder, he's a little ginger maggot :)
    elmer wrote:
    ronaldinho looks to be on his way outta Barca, spanish press reporting that at 05:30 on the morning of a match he was dancing in a club.
    Great, I hope he goes soon :D and causes alot of upset
  • Options
    Walter Smith is a dour faced bastard that encourages boring, nightmarish to watch football.

To be honest ive never been a massive fan of Gordon Strachan. His inability to give a serious interview is frustrating. Still, if he produces the goods there will be no complaints.
  • Options
    stu gee wrote:
    Walter Smith is a dour faced bastard that encourages boring, nightmarish to watch football.

To be honest ive never been a massive fan of Gordon Strachan. His inability to give a serious interview is frustrating. Still, if he produces the goods there will be no complaints.

http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/941210
  • Options
    classic interview with Strachan the other night on skysports, got a bit pissed when the interviewer kept referring to the fan incident, musta felt it was to the detriment of his teams result which I suppose it was in a way. the reaction of the goalie reminded me of rivaldo at the world cup a few years back when toppled by an imaginary ball by the corner flag

-"are you concerned this could be something that'll be spoken about within the corridors of power?"

-"do what you want"
  • Options
    ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    haha hsv can win two goals again from paulo and one from rafael ;);)
    what a day...
  • Options
    haha hsv can win two goals again from paulo and one from rafael ;);)
    what a day...
    hello again, long time no see...........axlulrich never re-surfaced, like the guy practically lived on this board and then just vanished.
  • Options
    ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    elmer wrote:
    hello again, long time no see...........axlulrich never re-surfaced, like the guy practically lived on this board and then just vanished.

well i´ve a baby now well she is awake so i´ve to leave ...good games for all for this weekend...
  • Options
    elmer wrote:
    classic interview with Strachan the other night on skysports, got a bit pissed when the interviewer kept referring to the fan incident, musta felt it was to the detriment of his teams result which I suppose it was in a way. the reaction of the goalie reminded me of rivaldo at the world cup a few years back when toppled by an imaginary ball by the corner flag

-"are you concerned this could be something that'll be spoken about within the corridors of power?"

-"do what you want"

Dida's reaction was despicable and was a perfect example with what is wrong with football today in my opinion. The fan's behaviour is impossible to defend and every decent minded Celtic fan will have been outraged at what he did as it over shadowed a fantastic result, but as Brian Quinn the Celtic chairman said, Dida's actions have to be called in to question as well.

Overall it was a great week for Scottish clubs footballwise, with Rangers beating Lyon 3-0 in France, Celtic beating the European champions, and Aberdeen getting to the next stage of the Uefa cup. Would be a shame if Celtic were punished with anything other than a fine in my opinion.

Was refreshing to hear that the Italian newspapers were apparently ridiculing Dida for what he did, and that via the club website, thousands of Ac Milan fans were calling on Dida to be punished as well.