My prediction:

Net 1 - Rom 1

Net 0 - Rom 0

almost right, bassie has to go away.
  • parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    Klumpie wrote:
    Net 0 - Rom 0

almost right, bassie has to go away.
    What a terrible match. Did we had a chance to score? No.
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    parel jam wrote:
    What a terrible match. Did we had a chance to score? No.
    No we had not. haha Is this the attacking dominant football what he promised us???
    Klumpie wrote:
    No we had not. haha Is this the attacking dominant football what he promised us???
    No Kuyt and Koevermans. Have you read the interview on vi.nl? While watching the game I thought in the 65' minute that he should bring in one those guys.
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
    parel jam wrote:
    No Kuyt and Koevermans. Have you read the interview on vi.nl? While watching the game I thought in the 65' minute that he should bring in one those guys.

The field wasn't good, the lights in De Kuip are different then in de Arena, they aren't well known to play in a real stadium but in a hall, blah blah blah He talks shit.
    Klumpie wrote:
    The field wasn't good, the lights in De Kuip are different then in de Arena, they aren't well known to play in a real stadium but in a hall, blah blah blah He talks shit.
    Well, imo he played way too conservative. Even the crowd were screaming: All of none...

Man, this pretty dreadful. We are very lucky if we take 3 points from Slovenia next Wednesday...
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
    parel jam wrote:
    Well, imo he played way too conservative. Even the crowd were screaming: All of none...

Man, this pretty dreadful. We are very lucky if we take 3 points from Slovenia next Wednesday...
    Bassie is conservative. 4-3-3 is a system from the past noone plays good in this system. Even AZ plays 4-4-2 and not 4-3-3 as many say. Why playing with Babel on the left and Robben on the right wing?? Why playing with 2 centrum defenders if Romania plays with 1 striker. Een goed paard, maakt nog geen goed ruiter. It seems Adriaanse is getting right. ;)
    Klumpie wrote:
    Bassie is conservative. 4-3-3 is a system from the past noone plays good in this system. Even AZ plays 4-4-2 and not 4-3-3 as many say. Why playing with Babel on the left and Robben on the right wing?? Why playing with 2 centrum defenders if Romania plays with 1 striker. Een goed paard, maakt nog geen goed ruiter. It seems Adriaanse is getting right. ;)
    If we had more pressure on the Romanian side, we could've had chances. But the 2 central offenders are not good in overseeing the pitch with long passes (like De Boer used to be).
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
    parel jam wrote:
    If we had more pressure on the Romanian side, we could've had chances. But the 2 central offenders are not good in overseeing the pitch with long passes (like De Boer used to be).
    That's why we needed an extra midfielder that would play between the midfield and defenders. This was tikkie-breed football. If you play with only 3 defenders, then the defenders has to play forward. ;)
    Klumpie wrote:
    That's why we needed an extra midfielder that would play between the midfield and defenders. This was tikkie-breed football. If you play with only 3 defenders, then the defenders has to play forward. ;)
    Let's hope for better match Wednesday.

At least, we're still leading. Countries like England really have a difficult time.
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
  • luxpjamerluxpjamer Posts: 837
    parel jam wrote:
    Let's hope for better match Wednesday.

At least, we're still leading. Countries like England really have a difficult time.

Sorry guys that your little cousins the Luxemburgers couldn't help you ?!? So now even Bielorussia is in the game ( but the just won 2-1 against us !!).
    Does anyone of you is going to watch the game against Luxemburg in Rotterdam on the 17th november ?!? I'll be there with aprox. 150 Luxemburgers ;)
    Beavis : Is this Pearl Jam?
    Butt-head: This guy makes faces like Eddie Vedder.
    Beavis: No, Eddie Vedder makes faces like this guy.
    Butt-head: I heard these guys, like, came first and Pearl Jam ripped them off.
    Beavis: No, Pearl Jam came first.
    Butt-head: Well, they both suck.
    luxpjamer wrote:
    Sorry guys that your little cousins the Luxemburgers couldn't help you ?!? So now even Bielorussia is in the game ( but the just won 2-1 against us !!).
    Does anyone of you is going to watch the game against Luxemburg in Rotterdam on the 17th november ?!? I'll be there with aprox. 150 Luxemburgers ;)
    I'm not going...
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
    parel jam wrote:
    I'm not going...

Why not ?
    We won, we showed them every corner of the field, we created real chances and we won really big....NOT. But ok we did win with 0-1.
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    thank fuck all that international crap is over. I can lose all liking for the sport when it comes to such games. england last night? couldnt give a shit either way.............

with Leyton Orient no 7points clear of the relegation zone and with only 7 matches to play it appears we will be staying in League1. Next season will probably herald fixtures against Leeds Und who only a couple years back were playing Valencia in the champs Lge semi-final....just shows how far some fall eh?
    already this year the O's have gone up against Nottingham Forest, I still have a match programme from the F.A Cup fourth round back in 1987(Orient took the lead but lost 2-1). My uncle took me, it was a big deal back then to draw such a side;a big side, one managed by brian clough and unused to east london pastures like Brisbane Road.........well their used to it now, though Forest are like to get up to the Championship this year.
    luxpjamer wrote:
    Why not ?
    Don't want to spend money on such a match :)
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
    Klumpie wrote:
    We won, we showed them every corner of the field, we created real chances and we won really big....NOT. But ok we did win with 0-1.
    Pheww. 3 points in the pocket...:)
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
    parel jam wrote:
    Don't want to spend money on such a match :)

But it's the only one with goal guarantee ;)

Did you know that when we played in Romania they took your flag because they hadn't our ?!? It's time that we change our flag !!!!
    parel jam wrote:
    Pheww. 3 points in the pocket...:)

from all the teams I saw in our group Romania is the one I think that they are the best. Really good team and when mutu is in a good day noone and nothing can stop him. ( exept the doping test, sniffffffffffff, maybe we are gonna win 3 points if Mutu was the one being test ;))
    Klumpie wrote:
    That's why we needed an extra midfielder that would play between the midfield and defenders.

What about van bommel ?!? Seems that he's the one you need maybe van Basten schould pick up his phone and call him
    luxpjamer wrote:
    from all the teams I saw in our group Romania is the one I think that they are the best. Really good team and when mutu is in a good day noone and nothing can stop him. ( exept the doping test, sniffffffffffff, maybe we are gonna win 3 points if Mutu was the one being test ;))
    Netherlands really play below their level, but I don't think Romania is really that good. Sweden, f.i., will beat them easily.
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
    luxpjamer wrote:
    What about van bommel ?!? Seems that he's the one you need maybe van Basten schould pick up his phone and call him
    Van Bommel will never play again in the Dutch team under Van Basten.
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
    luxpjamer wrote:
    haha, yeah I understand you. The problem is vBasten. Why is Seedorf on the bench, why he doesn't select vBommel, vNistelrooij or Makaay. He says that the players he select are better, he select on football-qualities. :confused: Whuahahaha what a joke.
    luxpjamer wrote:
    Did you know that when we played in Romania they took your flag because they hadn't our ?!? It's time that we change our flag !!!!
    Beside the blue color it's almost the same. Now the Dutch flag is something good for, otherwise you had no flag. ;)
    parel jam wrote:
    Netherlands really play below their level, but I don't think Romania is really that good. Sweden, f.i., will beat them easily.

I think that there is a new so called "golden generation" growing up in Romania. They remind me the team around george Hagi!! There are a lot of young players in that team who are really talentous and they have a superstar like Mutu. For me it's a good team and I think that they are gonna qualify and Netherlands will have serious problems in Romania.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Beside the blue color it's almost the same. Now the Dutch flag is something good for, otherwise you had no flag. ;)

There are a lot of peoples here who want us to change our flag. That's the one :
    http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o42/luxpjamer/roudeleiw.png

But I think that we could also take a cat instead of a lion when you look at the way we play football. It's more miau than grawwwww! ;)
    luxpjamer wrote:
    There are a lot of peoples here who want us to change our flag. That's the one :
    http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o42/luxpjamer/roudeleiw.png

But I think that we could also take a cat instead of a lion when you look at the way we play football. It's more miau than grawwwww! ;)

And the dutch football logo is a Lion, so you can better take a wolf or something like that. ;)
    luxpjamer wrote:
    I think that there is a new so called "golden generation" growing up in Romania. They remind me the team around george Hagi!! There are a lot of young players in that team who are really talentous and they have a superstar like Mutu. For me it's a good team and I think that they are gonna qualify and Netherlands will have serious problems in Romania.
    At this moment I disagree. Romania will not succeed any prizes in the next years. Maybe in 4 years with this generation, but they are lacking experience (Contra is good and has lots of experience). And furthermore, why are you so fond of Mutu? I don't like his soccer skills.
    ♪♫♪♫♫

♪♫♪♫♫
    Klumpie wrote:
    And the dutch football logo is a Lion, so you can better take a wolf or something like that. ;)

We have THE RED LION ! Maybe the only red one on a flag....
    If you're watching tour de france you may have seen him...especially at Alpe d'huez when F.Schleck won